[center]
多謝雲加屠城!

車路士領跑登頂啦!

一球戰術威力無邊!
[/center]
           人類出世也是一個離開也是一個
FROM 官網

CHELSEA 1 PORTSMOUTH 0

Chelsea (4-4-2): Cech; Essien, Ben-Haim, Terry (c), A Cole; Wright-Phillips (J Cole 74), Mikel (Belletti 64), Lampard (c), Malouda; Pizarro (Kalou 62), Drogba.

Goals Lampard 30
Booked

Portsmouth (4-4-2) James; Lauren (Pamarot 82), Distin, Campbell (c), Hreidarsson; O'Neil (Benjani 60), Muntari, Davis, Taylor (Nugent 82); Kanu, Utaka.

Goals
Booked Davis, Muntari

30 CHELSEA GOAL Lampard's scoring streak continues, blasting in low despite James getting a hand to the shot. Drogba had brilliantly collected Cech's long punt and held off Distin to set up the chance.

Comment Just one change to the starting line-up with Pizarro in up front as Drogba's partner although Belletti is on the bench for the first time. Terry makes his 300th start. Essien continues at right-back. Portsmouth are tall opposition and don't make it easy but the well-crafted move for Lampard's third of the season gives us the opening goal for the first time this season. It also takes him joint top in the early Golden Boot standings. The Blues are part contributors to an uncomfortable second-half but thanks to an Ashley Cole trademark clearance, hold on for the first clean sheet of the campaign and a win that puts us top. Portsmouth leave without a victory over Chelsea in 24 attempts.

賽後摩連奴話

'I don't like to play after national team weeks. The players go there, play, some come happy, some unhappy, some train hard, some didn't train, some travel on Thursday just to train yesterday,' he explained.

'I cannot train with the team, I cannot prepare the team. The concentration is not the same and the way we are prepared is not the same. It happens like this four out of five international weeks.

'This is the kind of week where I say the team and play the game. I normally organise my teams from the first day of the week so if next week we play a bad game and we don't get a good result I will be very frustrated because next week I will work all week for 90 minutes.

'This week I didn't work, I was just waiting for them to arrive. This week I am not frustrated because I was waiting for something like this.'

FROM 車路士新聞網

是日車聞摘要:2007-08-24

*新加盟的比列堤原來是樂隊 U2 的粉絲,他準備在車路士迎新表演中獻唱該樂隊的名曲;而他的手機鈴聲則是他兒子的哭啼聲《BBC Sport》

*艾巴莫域在收購比列堤前,曾親自向西維爾表示他不會支付過高的轉會費,但該會不為所動,結果他改變目標,簽下周薪只 £40,000、轉會費僅 £3.7M 的比列堤《Guardian》

*艾維斯明白加盟車路士無望,指責球會沒有給他足夠的尊重,因車路士的出價對一名右後衞來說已很足夠,並透露有意羅致他的球會開出比他現時高出一倍的薪金。他表示仍希望離隊《路透社》

*基輔戴拿模主席蘇基斯表示他請舒夫真高向車路士球會提出以外借方式重返其母會一年,並指他們雖然付不起轉會費,但可以全數支付其薪金《Sky Sports》

*有消息指一直未肯落筆與曼城簽署新合約的米卡‧李察士成為車路士及曼聯的目標。據稱兩家球會預備了一份薪金總值達 £30M 的合約以吸引他來年夏天約滿時加盟《Tribal Football》

是日車聞摘要:2007-08-26

*西班牙報章報導繼洛賓後皇家馬德里主席卡德朗的下一個目標將會是杜魯巴及曼聯的 C. 朗拿度《DiarioSport》

*傳聞巴塞羅拿準備棄用的葡萄牙中場國腳迪高希望能在一月的轉會窗加盟車路士。據稱國際米蘭亦有意將其收歸旗下,但該名前波圖中場靈魂希望能與其前領隊摩連奴再續前緣《DiarioSport》

*阿士東維拉及紐卡素均有意收購格連‧莊臣,而有消息指摩連奴已對該名 23 歲右閘明言他可以另覓僱主《Tribal Football》

*樸茨茅斯領隊哈利‧列納表示現任車路士足球總監格蘭特於該南部球會負責同樣職位時,曾令他差不多憤而辭職;但格蘭特的人品及對足球的豐富知識令他改觀。因此他勸告摩連奴不要對格蘭特的委任感到不快《Tribal Football》
CHELSEA vs Portsmouth Pictures

Petr Cech - Czech soccer player of the year

Juliano Belletti (#35) Pictures

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 『 車天車地@史丹福橋 』 - 備戰足總杯4強

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。