<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 『 車天車地@史丹福橋 』 - 備戰足總杯4強
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by 艾力克 at 20-9-2007 18:38:

in fact, i like mourinho rather than chelsea, what should i do now?
abramovich leaves -> like chelsea
mourinho leaves -> passion reduces
Come with me without hesistation, Magpies......
唉.............
希望奇勒暫時鎮住軍心,反正o個位樸茅仁兄都吾知有無料到!
有冇知上場講o既「蛋和奄列」係咩?
Originally posted by 艾力克 at 2007-9-21 08:52 AM:
有冇知上場講o既「蛋和奄列」係咩?
Copy from a soccer newsgroup:

“這是煎蛋餅和雞蛋的關系,沒有雞蛋,就沒有煎蛋餅!它所依賴的是雞蛋的質量。在超級市場,你能碰到幾種檔次的雞蛋,一些蛋價格明顯比其他的昂貴,而這些蛋能讓你做出更好的蛋餅。所以當這些一級質量的雞蛋只放在超級貨架上,而你卻沒有買下它們的話,那你就有問題了。”

語自:打和洛辛堡後,摩連奴用烹飪的理念來給記者們上課:受傷中的林柏特、波歷克、卡華奴和杜奧巴,都是好雞蛋。
Originally posted by terencey at 2007-9-21 11:00 AM:

Copy from a soccer newsgroup:
好似暗串緊老細山水喉.....
Originally posted by filter-052fans at 2007-9-21 11:04 AM:

好似暗串緊老細山水喉.....
一來串老細, 二來仲串埋舒夫真高唔係好嘅雞蛋添 ......

(BBC News) Mourinho in his own words

摩連奴出位語錄 -- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/funny_old_game/7004282.stm

Mourinho in his own words

By Chris Charles

The shock news that Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has left the club will dismay sports journalists across the land.

Love him or loathe him, there was never a dull moment when the 'Special One' was around - whenever he opened his mouth you could guarantee it would be headline news.

Below are a selection of Mourinho's finest quotes since arriving at Chelsea from Porto. The Premier League will be a duller place without him.

JOSE ON JOSE
"Please don't call me arrogant, but I'm European champion and I think I'm a special one."
Introducing himself to the English press after arriving from Porto in 2004.

"If I wanted to have an easy job... I would have stayed at Porto - beautiful blue chair, the Uefa Champions League trophy, God, and after God, me."
Making a mockery of those who suggest he is big-headed.

"For me, pressure is bird flu. I'm feeling a lot of pressure with the problem in Scotland. It's not fun and I'm more scared of it than football."
Insisting his side wouldn't catch a cold as Man Utd breathed down their necks.

"Look at my haircut. I am ready for the war."
Unveiling his new Action Man haircut.

WORDS OF WISDOM
"It's like having a blanket that is too small for the bed. You pull the blanket up to keep your chest warm and your feet stick out. I cannot buy a bigger blanket because the supermarket is closed. But the blanket is made of cashmere!"
On the injury 'crisis' at Chelsea in February.

"Young players are a little bit like melons. Only when you open and taste the melon are you 100% sure that the melon is good."
On developing Chelsea's young stars.

"The style of how we play is very important. But it is omelettes and eggs. No eggs - no omelettes! It depends on the quality of the eggs. In the supermarket you have class one, two or class three eggs and some are more expensive than others and some give you better omelettes. So when the class one eggs are in Waitrose and you cannot go there, you have a problem."
What turned out to be his parting shot to Roman Abramovich.

"I would love an Aston Martin but if you ask me £1m for an Aston Martin, I tell you, you are crazy because they cost £250,000."
Insisting not even Chelsea would pay over the odds for a defender.

"Sometimes you see beautiful people with no brains. Sometimes you have ugly people who are intelligent, like scientists. Our pitch is a bit like that. From the top it's a disgrace but the ball rolls at normal speed."
Describing Chelsea's sandpit of a pitch.

"We all want to play great music all the time, but if that is not possible, you have to hit as many right notes as you can."
Admitting the Blues weren't completely on song last season.

"Maybe the guy drank red wine or beer with breakfast instead of milk."
After a Sheffield United fan threw a bottle at Frank Lampard during Chelsea's 2-0 win at Bramall Lane.

"A player from Man City showed half of his ass for two seconds and it was a big nightmare. But this is a real nightmare."
Comparing Petr Cech's nasty injury with Joey Barton's bottom-baring antics.

THE WIFE
"She is the real manager of family life. You are the star outside, here you are not a star."
Mourinho admits his wife wears the trousers at home.

"It all depends on my wife. If I am at home, yes, I will see it. But maybe my wife would like to go somewhere. I would like to see it - I like to see football and it is a big game. But maybe I will have no permission."
Waiting to hear whether he'd be allowed to watch Arsenal-Man Utd.

"My wife is in Portugal with the dog. The dog is with my wife so the city of London is safe, the big threat is away."
Reassuring the population that his runaway Yorkshire Terrier had left the country with his wife.

PLAYERS
"A brilliant reaction. I hate it when players just walk off."
Following Arjen Robben's sharp exit down the tunnel after being substituted against Aston Villa.

"As you know Gallas had an unbelievable holiday. I hope he enjoyed it very much in Guadeloupe, which I think is a fantastic place to be on holiday, so he wanted to stay there for a long time."
On William Gallas missing the first team's trip to the United States because he was on holiday.

"I did it because I want to push my son to do the same. I also did it because I want to push the young players on my team to have a proper haircut, not the Rastafarian or the others they have."
Mourinho confirming he's a cut above the rest with his skinhead.

REFEREES
"When I saw Rijkaard entering the referee's dressing room I couldn't believe it. When Drogba was sent off I didn't get surprised."
Claiming Barcelona boss Frank Rijkaard had met with Anders Frisk at half-time in their Champions League tie.

"If you ask me if I jump with happiness when I know Mr Poll is our referee? No."
Not a fan of Graham Poll.

"I could feel immediately the movement. To somebody that understands the game and feels the football, smells the situation, it was obvious."
Senses working overtime after a dodgy offside flag denies Chelsea a goal against Blackburn.

RIVALS
"Wenger has a real problem with us and I think he is what you call in England a voyeur. He is someone who likes to watch other people. There are some guys who, when they are at home, have this big telescope to look into the homes of other people and see what is happening. Wenger must be one of them - and it is a sickness."
Astonishing attack on Arsene Wenger.

"Three years without a Premiership title? I don't think I would still be in a job."
Putting the boot into Rafa Benitez.

"Many great managers have never won the Champions League - a big example is not far from us."
Reminding Wenger there's only room for one Special One in London.

"Liverpool are favourites because in the year 2007 we've played 27 matches and Liverpool play three or four."
Cranking up the pressure ahead of the Champions League semi-final second leg.

"If you're not a big club, you choose one competition and you fight in that competition and forget the others. Big clubs - we cannot do this."
Warming to his theme.

"I am happy to be six points behind. In my opinion, Manchester United did not take advantage of our bad moments."
Delighted Manchester United are so far ahead in the Premiership in January.

"I want to give my congratulations to them because they won. But we were the best team."
In typically gracious mood after his side's Carling Cup defeat by Charlton on penalties.

THE WORLD IS AGAINST US
"This is the only time we have had to play before United and that's because we control the fixtures. Just imagine if we didn't control them!"
Hitting back at Sir Alex Ferguson's claim that Chelsea engineered their game with Tottenham to take place just 39 hours after Spurs' Uefa Cup match in Seville.

"How do you say 'cheating' in Catalan? Barcelona is a cultural city with many great theatres and this boy has learned very well. He's learned play acting."
Claiming Lionel Messi got Asier Del Horno sent off in a Champions League defeat by Barcelona.

"During the afternoon it rained only in this stadium - our kitman saw it - they tried everything. There must be a microclimate here."
Bemoaning Blackburn's pitch-watering tactics after the Blues' hard-fought win at Ewood Park.

IN DEFENCE OF CHELSEA
"We have eight matches and eight victories, with 16 goals, but people say we cannot play, that we are a group of clowns. This is not right."
On his high horse after beating Liverpool.

"Entertaining? Too much!"
After the roller-coaster 3-2 win over Birmingham on the opening day of the season.

"I think I have a naive team. They are naive because they are pure and they are clean. We don't have divers, we don't have violent people."
On his clean-living Chelsea boys, after Florent Malouda won a dodgy penalty against Liverpool.

WHAT THE REST THINK OF HIM
"If Chelsea are naive and pure then I'm Little Red Riding Hood."
Rafa Benitez suspects Jose is telling porkies.

"My wife will be glad about Mourinho coming to Bramall Lane because he's a good looking swine, isn't he?"
Neil Warnock.

"He is almost a Yorkshireman with a Portuguese accent."
Warnock again.

"When Mourinho says training will last one-and-a-half hours it will never last a second longer."
Former Chelsea striker Eidur Gudjohnsen on Mourinho's worrying attention to detail.

"I find it out of order, disconnected with reality and disrespectful."
Arsene Wenger did not take too kindly to the 'voyeur' comments.

"Two finals in three years - not bad for a little club.''
Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard twists the knife after his side, branded a "little club" by Mourinho, reached the Champions League final at Chelsea's expense.

[ Last edited by terencey on 2007-9-21 at 12:36 PM ]

_44127549_mourinhophone270.jpg

_44127549_mourinhophone270.jpg (16 KB)
203 x 270 PIXEL下載

Jose put all his eggs in one basket.jpg

Jose put all his eggs in one basket.jpg (11.9 KB)
203 x 152 PIXEL下載

_44127570_josewife270.jpg

_44127570_josewife270.jpg (11.7 KB)
203 x 270 PIXEL下載

The best of enemies.jpg

The best of enemies.jpg (15 KB)
203 x 152 PIXEL下載

He loves me, he loves me not.jpg

He loves me, he loves me not.jpg (16.8 KB)
203 x 270 PIXEL下載

Me Good looking.jpg

Me Good looking.jpg (15.8 KB)
203 x 270 PIXEL下載

摩連奴下課引發更大地震 密友曝料杜奧巴已決定離隊

車路士宣布摩連奴下課大約8小時後,狂人按時現身藍軍在科巴姆的訓練基地,他來向車路士球員們一一告別,更衣室內彌漫傷感情緒。

執教車路士三年,摩連奴與大多數車路士主力球員結下深厚感情,上賽季末葡萄牙人瀕臨下課的時候,泰利、林柏特和杜奧巴等人向阿布表示全力支持主帥,成為摩連奴留任的重要一環,但球員的力量最終還是沒能挽救主帥。如今摩連奴走了,球員們傷心之余可能會有更大動作。《太陽報》曝料,杜奧巴也要走。

一位杜奧巴身邊好友說:“杜奧巴對球會的做法非常、非常憤怒,他無法相信他們就這樣解雇了摩連奴。”3年前摩連奴以2400萬英鎊的高價從馬賽挖來科特迪瓦人,如今他已經躋身世界一流前鋒之列,上賽季杜奧巴總共打進33球,是車路士頭號得分手。“摩連奴是他的良師益友,他不知道自己還能否在車路士其他主帥手下達到巔峰狀態。”遺憾是杜奧巴因傷沒能參加近兩場比賽,正是最近的兩連平間接導致摩連奴下課。“杜奧巴還需要幾個星期才能復出,不過他現在需要考慮的問題是什麼時候離開球會,而不是要不要離開。”

摩連奴對杜奧巴說的最後一番話是:“你是世界上最棒的前鋒之一,你已經讓自己進入最好的那一群。我為你自豪,杜奧巴,你也應該為自己自豪。你很努力,你贏了,要一直記住,你是勝利者。”據現場人員描述,當時杜奧巴的眼淚就在眼眶里打轉,身高1米88的鐵漢差點掉下男兒淚。

如果杜奧巴要走,他不會擔心去向。AC米蘭連續兩個夏天關注科特迪瓦人的動態,《太陽報》稱紅黑軍為他準備好了2500萬英鎊的支票。另外他的非洲同胞艾辛也因為摩連奴下課心情不佳,林柏特續約一事看上去也更加撲朔迷離。而摩連奴的兩位葡萄牙老鄉卡華奴和費拉拿據說也在“可能離隊”的名單內。摩連奴走了,但車路士的動蕩卻剛剛開始。

============================
大地震開始了~
Originally posted by terencey at 2007-9-21 11:11:

一來串老細, 二來仲串埋舒夫真高唔係好嘅雞蛋添 ......
功高蓋主串老細,~
冇得留低....................................
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 『 車天車地@史丹福橋 』 - 備戰足總杯4強

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。