<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 一張所有XP用戶都感到百思不得其解的圖片~
返回列表 回復 發帖

一張所有XP用戶都感到百思不得其解的圖片~

下面是一張椅子的圖片,但是,把它save下,如果你的系統是xp的話,查看方式選擇縮略圖或者幻燈片方式,看到的小圖卻變成一個機器女人坐著的圖案,真是百思不得其解,到底是怎麼一回事啊!

chair.jpg

chair.jpg (91.7 KB)
800 x 600 PIXEL下載

冇喎....
Originally posted by haukwankin at 2007-9-7 01:22:
冇喎....
It's more easy for me to explain it in English if you don't mind..

Save it in a file, in the top tool bar, choose > view> thumbnails,

then you can see the small pic instead of the icon.

In the small pic it's a mechanic woman sitting, but then if you double-click it for a large pic, it comes to a chair again... So strange...
百思不得其解, "more easy" -> easier..sorry
鹹魚雞粒炒飯
Originally posted by Nuf at 2007-9-7 12:43 AM:
笑左.....
Originally posted by Nuf at 2007-9-7 02:43:
Thanks for telling me that~
I'll tell my lecturers to change their way to speak English in my Uni here (Australia)~
I reckon your English is better than them~
Glad to see this as a Chinese's English is better than an Oz~
You champ~

By the way, I type in English here because I can't really type Chinese, nothing special.
I post this thread because I wanna know how to do the pictures that way, I am asking a question about computing, not English grammer, if I wanna ask a question about English grammer, I can't ask my teachers/my friends, I'm sure they can really help me , you don't have to worry about this. Please use your brain to think about the question 1st before answer the question. Don't post something meaningless or something which is not related to the post here, Thank You!

As a member who registered since 2005-9-13 and only 19 post... You share nothing with us before but doing something stupid instead, what a shame!!!

[ Last edited by kalos on 2007-9-7 at 03:28 AM ]
i am juz guessing, i think there is a way to mod that file so that it shows the robotwoman on thumbnails? Maybe is a trick when saving the image etc i dunno lol~

but i doubt is a bug on xp coz the chair foto change to dramatic haha~
"The only thing that goes with the flow is a dead fish"
Originally posted by harvey22 at 2007-9-7 08:38:
i am juz guessing, i think there is...
Thanks for that~
I think that it's a bug too~ But then it's quite funny~ Just dunno how does it work...
唔知Vista 有無呢個現象?
Originally posted by acery2k at 2007-9-8 13:21:
唔知Vista 有無呢個現象?
好似話xp先有嫁~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 一張所有XP用戶都感到百思不得其解的圖片~

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。