大家估下麥卡倫既下場會點?
1.被炒
2.引疚辭職
3.雙方同意解約
4.當無事發生
可能真係炒佢了 ......

BBC -- http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/ ... tionals/7100393.stm

England axe hangs over McClaren

England manager Steve McClaren is expected to be sacked at an emergency Football Association board meeting on Thursday at 0830 GMT.

After his side failed to qualify for Euro 2008, McClaren insisted he would not resign as England coach.

"I'm not stepping down," McClaren told BBC Sport after England, who needed a draw to qualify, lost 3-2 to Croatia.

"I take responsiblity - it was my job to get us qualified and I failed to do it. I'm not filter-004ing my future."

But BBC football correspondent Jonathan Legard said: "Steve McClaren is a dead man waking.

"He knows exactly what's in store for him at the emergency FA board meeting and when they tell him it's over they can use his own words: 'There can be no excuses. You get what you deserve', as he said on Tuesday.

"England are out of Euro 2008 and Steve McClaren will be out of a job."

McClaren was scheduled to go to South Africa on Friday for Sunday's World Cup draw on Sunday, but it is expected he will not now travel.

McClaren's dismissal will come after one of the worst England performances in years, described by BBC pundit Alan Hansen as "a real low point in English football history - they were abysmal, truly abysmal".

McClaren's bold decision to drop goalkeeper Paul Robinson for Scott Carson, who was making his first competitive start for England backfired terribly when the Aston Villa goalkeeper fumbled Niko Kranjcar's shot to gift Croatia an early lead.

And England were 2-0 down after just 14 minutes when Eduardo Silva capitalised on some ponderous defending to put Ivica Olic through for another.

David Beckham, who started on the bench following a second bold selection decision, came on as a substitute at the start of the second half, and England clawed themselves back into the game.

Frank Lampard's penalty and Peter Crouch's superb volley hauled England level, but Mladen Petric's raking shot gave Croatia the win.

"We feel exactly the same as the fans, believe you me, we know how they are feeling," said McClaren.

"I' m not looking to the future, I'm thinking about this game, what could have been, what wasn't, and really how we get over this."

A visibly shaken McClaren added: "We thought we were ready and thought we were prepared.

"We had a bad start and we then we got ourselves back into it but Croatia always looked like scoring.

"To concede three goals at Wembley, I would have doubted that very much before the game."

Chelsea defender John Terry, who was appointed England captain when McClaren succeeded Sven-Goran Eriksson but missed Wednesday's defeat due to injury, quickly lept to the former Middlesbrough manager's defence.

"There is full support for Steve McClaren," said Terry.

"It's been great working with him. We have thoroughly enjoyed it really enjoyed it and we take collective responsibility.

"It's not just Steve, it's the players. We are the ones going out there performing and not getting the right results.

"It's not just up to Steve to take it all on his shoulders, as an England team we all take the big responsibility."

[ Last edited by terencey on 2007-11-22 at 03:13 PM ]

_44254071_mcclarenbrolly2032.jpg

_44254071_mcclarenbrolly2032.jpg (6.4 KB)
203 x 152 PIXEL下載

_44254300_mcclarenpa203.jpg

_44254300_mcclarenpa203.jpg (12.3 KB)
203 x 152 PIXEL下載

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 英格蘭及麥卡倫專用討論區

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。