<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【加分題】07體育回顧
返回列表 回復 發帖
Roger Federer has been voted the world’s Top Sporting Champion of the Year by the International Sports Press Association (AIPS). It is the third year in a row at the top of the poll for our World No 1.
國奧散打迎新春07'

【明報專訊】正在歐洲集訓的國家奧運足球隊,在短短10日內,分別與3支歐洲隊作賽時,都發生球場暴力事件,其中兩場賽事被迫腰斬,以免球場變成擂台。國奧隊技不如人,尚可培訓改善;但球員粗野的表現,毫無體育精神的品行,卻使關心中國足運的球迷傷心、不關心中國足運的國民蒙羞。就連國奧隊外籍主教練杜伊亦無奈地表示,「國奧隊沒有權利丟全中國人的臉。」中國足協不但要嚴懲鬧事球員,更須知恥近乎勇,徹底改革現時中國足運的體制,不可再讓國奧隊有人既無能、又無恥地混下去。
球員在綠茵場上動粗,偶爾也會發生,即使是偉大的球員如施丹    ,亦在世界盃    決賽時向對方球員施以頭槌而被罰出場。不過,國奧隊一而再地打鬥,在歐洲南征北討的「戰績」,多次發生全武行,卻是國際足球界罕見。
國奧隊外籍主教練杜伊曾經告誡球員,國奧隊員每個人的衣服前面,都有一面五星紅旗。然而,國奧隊球員連番展現粗野行為,不但暴露他們的不專業,而且連運動員起碼的體育精神都欠奉,使人極度失望。國奧隊是中國足球的未來,國奧隊員行為撒野乖張,國足前景堪虞。國奧球員一再集體毆鬥,中國足協必須從嚴處罰,才可殺雞儆猴,扭轉歪風。
國奧隊員的劣行,不但國奧隊要檢討,國家體育總局也必須反思。近年,「黑哨事件」和球員品行惡劣已困擾國足發展,負責體育發展的官員難辭其咎。較早前,中國足協高層表示,有意申辦2018年的世界盃,但從國奧隊球員的表現,以及現時國足千瘡百孔的體制問題看,中國目前根本沒有資格談申辦世界盃。

[ Last edited by jordi on 2008-1-4 at 08:08 PM ]

腳踢車房o靚仔.jpg

腳踢車房o靚仔.jpg (50.9 KB)
512 x 341 PIXEL下載

大戰昆士柏.JPG

大戰昆士柏.JPG (21.4 KB)
300 x 237 PIXEL下載

一擊必殺.jpg

一擊必殺.jpg (13.9 KB)
234 x 256 PIXEL下載

西甲兩大片商出現糾紛,全球轉播受影響

今季西甲聯賽因為兩大片商Mediapro和AudiovisualSport就未來轉播權問題出現糾紛,AudiovisualSport決定不履行責任地取消其擁有的數支強隊的主場賽事給Mediapro。由於Mediapro是海外地區轉播的聯系片商,因此球季初段全球多個國家/地區未能收看不少的重要的西甲賽事,其中包括首輪馬德里市打比的揭幕戰等。

[ Last edited by edward1906 on 2008-1-4 at 11:33 PM ]
Originally posted by edward1906 at 2008-1-4 08:46 PM:
1. 迪斯拿提早掛靴

於慕遜加柏出道...
每人限講一件事,你講夠八件
Many people forgot this case:
Poor Assistant Referee decision in League Cup Final
Arsenal vs Chelsea
Let's look back the video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-MgK2Bs_8Y&feature=related

Referee, Howard Webb did his best and sent off rightly for Toure and Mikel, also giving yellow cards to Cesc and Frank Lampard.
But I believe Assistant Referee, gave wrong instruction to referee, to send off Adebayor. From the report by Howard Webb, he'd say that assistant referee saw Adebayor 'was trying' to punch Frank Lampard. That's why Howard Webb sent off Adebayor. Howard Webb didn't see 'that incident' so he made the 'right decision'. However, that assistant referee was running from 40 to 50 yards. He couldn't see that incident as he should be blocked by many players in his angle (cos I am doing referee and assistant referee, I could know what angle he was running during that incident)
It'd be really decision for that Assistant Referee and I didn't see him to in charge for any games long time after this incident
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
傅家俊稱霸蘇格蘭公開賽 首奪職業排名賽冠軍~

投身職業桌壇九年的傅家俊, 終於奪得個人首個職業排名賽冠軍, 亦係繼華達拿同丁俊暉後亞洲第三人獲此佳績.

Hong Kong cueman Marco Fu won his first ranking event at the Grand Prix in Aberdeen 9-6 over Essex's Ronnie O'Sullivan.

It was neck and neck for much of the day. Fu recorded a century break to move 2-1 ahead but the 'Rocket' hit back with one of his own and a 68 to level at 3-3.

O'Sullivan had gotten lucky with a missed red in the sixth frame that fell safely and Fu did not have that good fortune as he went a frame down before the end of the session.

That margin became two as O'Sullivan played sublimely both right- and left-handed in two significant visits to the table.

However his form did not last for the rest of the evening session. A missed red allowed Fu to bring the score back to 5-4 and then he failed to get safely out of a snooker, Fu piling on a run of 94 to level.

"It was an important frame," he said afterwards. "I needed that clearance so badly and some luck as well."

A 117-point break followed for 6-5 before O'Sullivan failed to pot twice to go down by two frames.

O'Sullivan pulled one back and managed a 52 break in the next frame but could not capitalise on his second visit.

Fu confidently cleared to move within a frame of the title, including a gutsy attacking effort to kiss the ball on the cushion and roll it all the way up to the top left that left Eurosport commentator Mike Hallett almost speechless.

O'Sullivan could not fight back and was gracious in defeat. "He played well and he deserved it," he said afterwards. "It's a big week for Hong Kong and for him."

Fu reciprocated the compliment with interest. "Ronnie made this night very special to me. To play against Ronnie is great because he's the best in the world.

"This is a dream come true for me because they've never see me play live, the fans back home.

"I played very well today and in the future I hope I can play as well."

Fu added his thanks for mentor Terry Griffiths.

"Huge thanks to Terry. It's nice to pot a few balls under pressure - Terry helped me with that."

4288044747.jpg

4288044747.jpg (14.3 KB)
377 x 196 PIXEL下載

阿仙奴隊中主力兼隊長亨利
於2007年夏天加盟巴塞
轉會費係二千四百萬歐元

誓與伊圖奧,朗拿甸奴同美斯組成最強進攻鑽石組合
惜磨合至今仍未達預期火花
看來還要些時間來培養默契

74881482.jpg

74881482.jpg (36.2 KB)
456 x 594 PIXEL下載

碧咸帶領皇馬贏取西甲冠軍後轉會去美國銀河
年薪300萬鎊,與銀河隊的5年合同,為碧咸1.25億鎊(約8.7億令吉)的收入。

33-1.jpg

33-1.jpg (12.4 KB)
292 x 266 PIXEL下載

「火箭」奧蘇利雲在英國桌球錦標賽準決賽中,決勝局打出一桿一百四十七的滿分,最終以九比八險勝今年世錦賽亞軍施比,晉身決賽。而這一桿更令奧蘇利雲的滿分桿總數達至八桿,追平了亨特利    保持的世界紀錄。
本帖隱藏的內容需要積分高於 50 才可瀏覽

[ Last edited by Edgar_Davids on 2008-1-5 at 04:20 PM ]
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【加分題】07體育回顧

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。