<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【加分題】07體育回顧
返回列表 回復 發帖
傅家俊稱霸蘇格蘭公開賽 首奪職業排名賽冠軍~

投身職業桌壇九年的傅家俊, 終於奪得個人首個職業排名賽冠軍, 亦係繼華達拿同丁俊暉後亞洲第三人獲此佳績.

Hong Kong cueman Marco Fu won his first ranking event at the Grand Prix in Aberdeen 9-6 over Essex's Ronnie O'Sullivan.

It was neck and neck for much of the day. Fu recorded a century break to move 2-1 ahead but the 'Rocket' hit back with one of his own and a 68 to level at 3-3.

O'Sullivan had gotten lucky with a missed red in the sixth frame that fell safely and Fu did not have that good fortune as he went a frame down before the end of the session.

That margin became two as O'Sullivan played sublimely both right- and left-handed in two significant visits to the table.

However his form did not last for the rest of the evening session. A missed red allowed Fu to bring the score back to 5-4 and then he failed to get safely out of a snooker, Fu piling on a run of 94 to level.

"It was an important frame," he said afterwards. "I needed that clearance so badly and some luck as well."

A 117-point break followed for 6-5 before O'Sullivan failed to pot twice to go down by two frames.

O'Sullivan pulled one back and managed a 52 break in the next frame but could not capitalise on his second visit.

Fu confidently cleared to move within a frame of the title, including a gutsy attacking effort to kiss the ball on the cushion and roll it all the way up to the top left that left Eurosport commentator Mike Hallett almost speechless.

O'Sullivan could not fight back and was gracious in defeat. "He played well and he deserved it," he said afterwards. "It's a big week for Hong Kong and for him."

Fu reciprocated the compliment with interest. "Ronnie made this night very special to me. To play against Ronnie is great because he's the best in the world.

"This is a dream come true for me because they've never see me play live, the fans back home.

"I played very well today and in the future I hope I can play as well."

Fu added his thanks for mentor Terry Griffiths.

"Huge thanks to Terry. It's nice to pot a few balls under pressure - Terry helped me with that."

4288044747.jpg

4288044747.jpg (14.3 KB)
377 x 196 PIXEL下載

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【加分題】07體育回顧

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。