好多野大家覺得係事實無法既野...唔係一定係咁...
只係點解要係咁?
球員輸掉比賽,
但球迷好似更加輸唔起。

阿仙奴輸波係可惜,但,,,只係可惜。
阿仙奴輸巴布呢一著,,,,,,就係輸。

唔好成日係度話"如果今場唔誤判,如果上場果球..."...
講呢返說話既人..反而似係第一日睇波....
Luck is very important in football... it proves it once again...

Although I said this every year, next year Arsenal will become stronger! Support U!!!
利物浦真係幾好彩. 頭10幾分鐘打得好差, 經常交失波, 點知冇耐就法明尼傷出. 之後利物浦就搶番唔少攻勢.
我唔係阿仙奴球迷, 不過我客觀地覺得阿仙奴好多時都輸打贏要, 六君子事件以來都未有佳作
球證係人, 誤判一定有, 但有時益左阿仙奴又有冇人提過呢? 有冇人夠膽講阿仙奴成季未射過十二碼? 有冇人夠膽講阿仙奴d 對手未試過俾人吹罰?
好心大家睇波最好恃平d la
自從阿仙奴抽中對英超球隊, 我已經估到佢運氣已過

[ Last edited by bigfish on 2008-4-10 at 01:34 AM ]
What I can say is..football match is like this, I really dun think all the responsibility should be hel to the referee. I admit that Arsenal played well and entertaining in this season. But honestly, this consequence is quite predictable. Arsenal has its own problems and the most serious one is that THEY DONT HAVE ENOUGH REPLACEMENT PLAYERS. That point is more and more explicit towards the end of the season when there are more and more critical matches. You see Febegas and Helb, they are involved in the last 20 match non-stop in the starting lineup, the situation is somehow similar to last year Man Utd. They are rootly too tired.

It is unresonable to say it is a match-fixing incident becoz arsenal has not awarded a penalty and conceded one. This happens all around. You can blame FIFA, you even can blame blatter. If you ask me, I think both penalty are a 50/50 decision, you can say Arsenal lack of luck, but if they perform like how they do in the peak condition, luck would not make them lose.

One thing more unacceptable, I am a Man Utd fans, and Please Dont say Man Utd are lucky, before last year when we hvn't get back the league champion, we are always "lack of luck". You say Wenger do a lot in the back scene, then Fergie hvn't do anything? Man Utd depends on LUCK to build up a new team and challenge the UCL champ? LUCK always belongs to strong ppl, becuase when strong people face failure,, they wont yell to the god that they dun hv luck, We dun hv luck when we are facing Portsmouth in the FA Cup, and THIS SINGLE MATCH BROKE OUR DREAM TO BE TREBLE AGAIN, then what? what we have done? We open a topic here to yell we are unlucky? or we blame the referee that y there are no penalty when Dustin knock C.Ronaldo?

What we did is just encorage the team to carry on? Because we are really their supporters, we experienced their pitfalls.

I admire Wenger, I admire the whole Arsenal team, I understand the bitter taste of losing, but just be more analytical, you will find the real reason behinh y arsenal are out
Arsenal 1 - 1 Liverpool
Hleb weaved into the box, before he clearly had his shirt tugged back by Kuyt. However, referee Pieter Vink was unconvinced and signalled instead only for a corner.

Arsenal 2 - 4 Liverpool
Babel surged into the box and was brought down by Kolo Toure, for what looked a soft penalty.
Swedish referee Peter Frojdfeldt pointed to the spot, and with the Kop in hushed agony, Gerrard drove the penalty high into the net.
I would say arsenal has been pure unlucky the last few weeks due to poor refereeing and linesman decisions. At Birmingham,2 decisions , and 2 goals.  At Chelsea - controversial offside for 2 players + drogba. At Aston Villa, Adebayor's goal flagged offside when onside,which may have some impact on the game. Then at Liverpool - three games - two on penalties at home not given,and the one less obvious one given against arsenal. These would have affected them terribly, especially considering the importance of the games at this crucial times.

but of course, luck aside, arsenal's weakness has been the lack of depth considering the injuries to the team for the season - Van Persie, Denilson, Eduardo, Diaby and Rosicky injured for much of the season and having defensive gaps, and most importantly, their mental aspect of the game, especially the negative comments by gallas (he's the captain for god's sake) + other players. they need to learn to keep their heads cool in times like this especially and learn to have some team spirit .
好唔公平lo
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 阿仙奴又俾球證玩死!

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。