<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 阿仙奴又俾球證玩死!
返回列表 回復 發帖
My comments:
Not hand ball for Adebayor.
There should be penalty for Man Utd.
100% sure.
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
Originally posted by woooot at 2008-4-14 10:49 AM:
不看重播也很難判斷
http://101greatgoals.magnify.net/item/XTC0BFGBF0D72DNV
但我覺得只係攝影機既角度問題...

其實果兩球波都無吹錯, 理由好簡單, 你睇在場球友都無人投訴....

傳聞阿仙奴入第一球, 係有人嗌keeper, 攪到曼聯後防誤會...

至於曼聯第一球12碼, 更加明顯係發波瘟之作....
http://www.mediafire.com/?fjw9mhco9ty

here's the video about interview and post match analysis after Man Utd VS Arsenal...
by Lee Dixon, and Alan Hansen..

they did make some pin-point comments about current Arsenal crisis...it's worth of watching it~~
Originally posted by arthur8088 at 2008-4-14 17:10:
[url]http://www.mediafire.com/?fjw9...
I will watch it later on tonight

really big file!!!
so be happy!
Originally posted by filter-052fans at 2008-4-14 14:06:

但我覺得只係攝影機既角度問題......
be honest, I think there'd be excuse for rumours.......

I watched that game too... cos if there'd be similar situation as that Man Utd's player describing about it. The reaction for Man Utd players won't be liking this when they lost that goal -- they should blame each others.. indeed they just knock down their heads and walked away ....
so be happy!
其實算把啦...12碼比自己鐘意個隊...無人會話唔好...(無話正唔正確...總之有就好啦)
相反當被射12碼果個係自己鐘意既隊,就會好正常咁分析個球係唔係正確...
人之常情...

一場比賽唔單只係所以技術既比賽,重有運氣既比賽...
如果唔認同...我就真係覺得無得再講...
只係認為純技術就可以論雙方比賽既賽果...咁就真係太過天真...

我只係想係lee 個post 講多一句...球證既誤判係可以直接影響個賽果...
唔係賴而係事實係誤判...

阿仙奴...近幾場都係因為12碼既運氣..咁阿仙奴既球迷出來講幾句公平說話
有咩問題...我都唔知點解更有d 人出來扮公正...
叫人唔好賴lee 樣果個樣...輸就輸...
大佬唔通我地講幾句會有得上訴,.,,之後可以判得返咩...
我覺得大家真係有睇個果幾場...大家都會覺得阿記係唔低羅...

阿記既實力...雖然因為傷患....大打折扣...
但係昨日既一場...捉以令以為曼聯食更既曼聯迷...大下一跳...

主場但係控球率係阿仙奴佔優....
阿記係輸...曼聯我覺得勝也係正常...
夏格既罰球真係好靚....c7既12碼也無得講...第二次射都可以咁靚既死位...

但係我只係覺得歐聯咁大既賽事可以有兩次誤判...我覺得真係好失望..
恩,c7的12碼无话说,超靚

話說回來,連英國的外交官(阿仙奴球迷)都在他的blog扯上了。

“THE foreign secretary, David Miliband, has put a highly undiplomatic boot into overseas football players after seeing his favourite team crash out of the Champions League last week.

After Liverpool beat Arsenal 4-2, Miliband let rip on his blog on the Foreign Office’s official website.

He lambasted the “dodgy” Swedish referee; accused a Dutch player of falling over “rather too easily”; and complained that Philippe Senderos, a Swiss defender for Arsenal, “left half of north London cursing that he was ever let into the country”.  ”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/politics/article3736236.ece
Originally posted by kaing at 2008-4-14 21:14:
其實算把啦...12碼比自己鐘意個隊......
kaing
Actually I don't want to reply this topic, cos I would like to let others to share their feelings, but not me...

But up to now, I believe I should step up to say something.

Some board members in here that they may know 1 of my career is: soccer referee, who got FIFA referee license and I am refereeing local league in Sydney, Australia.

I look at both incidents for Champions League and the penalty that Man Utd was given.

This is my comment, from a referee point of view

Arsenal vs Liverpool -- that referee failed to give the penalty -- I mean, even as referee, I think there'd be unforgivable mistakes. He saw that action completely and he'd be failed to make the penalty

Liverpool vs Arsenal -- the referee was not in the best position -- as referee should be normally running left side of the ball within 10-15 yards -- he didn't so he couldn't see the whole incident clearly. I would say there'd be marginal penalty -- of cos when we watched from TV angle, there would be no penalty and you can say you should caution Ryan Babel -- as he was diving  in that incident. But if referee was standing in that position and needed to make that decision with 1 second. I am surprising for his decision.

Man Utd vs Arsenal -- there should be penalty, 100%, because when you looked back that incident -- Gallas was raising up his hand to touch the ball -- no matter he was moving to the  front or to the back. Referee thought he got intention to move his arm to touch the ball, there should be penalty.

William Gallas didn't caution for that incident is because referee knew he broke the Law of the Game, but not "seriously" using his arm to touch the ball. He got his yellow is due to he'd be challenging the decision from referee.

I hope what I say, can make you clear for these incident
so be happy!
Originally posted by brightlee at 2008-4-15 10:39 AM:

kaing
Actually I don't want to r...
旁証好緊要..............
球証睇唔清楚要依賴旁証..........
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 阿仙奴又俾球證玩死!

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。