<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 伍晃榮的一席話在歐聯決賽充分應驗出來...
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by lizard at 2008-5-23 00:37:

我都係咁話。

係NBA ,係重...
Look at C Ronaldo reaction as he missed his penalty?
Same reaction....
then is that mean he got corruption?!!!
We are blessed that we can watch sports, to do many things...
so be happy!
There'd be a question I want to ask......
Have you ever played a soccer match, 120 mins, with heavy raining in whole match?
If you haven't done this, you never know how much energy John Terry lost and what'd be the pitch condition at that moment

I still remember 2 years ago when I was refereeing in a game during local league, there'd be similar raining as the game in Champions League Final. I can tell you, the pitch condition was absolutely bad, you can't believe what it could be even tough all the grasses looks fine. Even there'd be sunny a day before, all players just couldn't play as good as they should be. I never surprise John Terry slipped when he took his kick.

Another problem is, have you run 120 mins for soccer game?
I run 90 mins for 1 soccer game, and sometimes 180 mins for 2 soccer games on Saturday as refereeing in local league. You know, you lost a lot of energy you may never think about it in your head up to now. I can tell you if I need to be refereeing 180 mins on Saturday, there'd be a bad day for me even though I could finish them well.

I don't want to talk about the pressure to take penalty, I believe everyone knows there'd be absolutely high pressure to take penalty in real game.

[ Last edited by brightlee on 2008-5-24 at 07:24 PM ]
so be happy!
Originally posted by almourinho at 2008-5-24 23:10:
As said, I tend to think Terry's pe...
You are partly right... that's why I will give you a lot of additional points

But you are partly wrong.. I can tell you some reasons that why FIFA won't allow to use replay system.. (cos I am official referee and under FIFA) so I know the reason behind the back....

They won't use video replay is: there'd be horrible time delaying problems.......

Think about if you watch the replay, you may need to spend 30 seconds to 1 mins to do it.

IN a soccer game, 30 seconds can cause a goal. IF there'd be video replay for 3 times (I can tell you, there'd be more than 3 times per games if there'd be starting to use video replay)

There'd be at least 5 mins extra time in each game....

Players, Referees will be fatigue more easier and there'd be truth as FIFA said, Video replay will block the rathym of the game.

[ Last edited by brightlee on 2008-5-24 at 11:38 PM ]
so be happy!
Originally posted by almourinho at 2008-5-25 11:38:

Thks!

But you know, people won...
yes, i got what you mean...
we can't know everyone ... haha.. they may bribe.. they may not...
but in this incident, I believe there'd be NO..
and yeah.. sometimes.... we never know anyone thinking in their heads too.
so be happy!
Originally posted by arthur8088 at 2008-5-25 02:36:

just wonder where do you come...
I still remember MJ miss his last shoot in Bulls 93 vs Charlotte Hornets as Alanzo Mourning, Larry Johnny, Dell Curry, Mussy Bouges, Kendall Gill were in there........
so be happy!
本帖隱藏的內容需要積分高於 30000 才可瀏覽

[ Last edited by brightlee on 2008-5-25 at 11:20 PM ]
so be happy!
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 伍晃榮的一席話在歐聯決賽充分應驗出來...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。