Already sent~
Sorry for late..
Hope you two still can join
我join左囉唔該晒
I want to join and my email address is
本帖隱藏的內容需要積分高於 10000 才可瀏覽

[ Last edited by Edgar_Davids on 2008-6-9 at 08:59 AM ]
韋拿受傷西軍陷鋒荒

【明報專訊】將於歐洲國家盃D組首戰硬碰的俄羅斯及西班牙,雖然昨日均於友賽勝出,但齊齊陷前鋒受傷的困擾。西班牙的韋拿及沙治奧加西亞於前天練習時受傷;俄羅斯的歐洲足協盃神射手辛尼特前鋒普格恩耶克,則肯定無緣對「鬥牛軍團」。
I HAVE JOINED
MY NAME IS KANGX_X
I posted my e-mail but still haven't received any reply...
Would you mind sending the password to me again?
my e-mail is:
本帖隱藏的內容需要積分高於 10000 才可瀏覽

[ Last edited by Edgar_Davids on 2008-6-9 at 09:00 AM ]
Originally posted by 艾力克 at 2008-6-1 12:34 AM:

點解冇人明我問乜架 ...
我估佢一個phrase就等於英超嘅一週...
完咗第一個phrase就可以轉人
所以後備真係冇乜用ga......我就買晒d 1蚊球員
the French line-up should be:
Benzema/Anelka Henry
Malouda Vieira/Toulalan Makelele Ribery

no place for Nasri...
My recommendations:
GK:
Lehmann - sure to start and good fixture (Vs Poland), possibility of clean sheet is large
Ricardo - also sure to start and even cheaper(7M only),but Portugal's defense is not very reliable
Van Der Sar - although he has a tough match ahead, if you can count on him, he can give you quite a few saves

DF:
Lahm & Grosso - attacking full back always gives better points, these two guys also has the ability to score
Srna - midfield listed as defender, looks like a quite attractive option

MF:
Ballack - very good form at the last period of the season, also very important to the national side, he's going to score big!!!
Petric - he should be a forward but listed as midfield, choosing him will increase your team's goalscoring ability, also a good fixture(against the weakest home side)
Kallstrom - has good long shot abilities, this might be the main factor to break the Greek team's tight defense
Sneijder - there always a man who makes the difference in a big match, and I think he is the one, takes all set pieces, has lots of chances to earn points from goals or assists
Xavi - has just scored a goal in the last friendlly, may continue his form
Karagounis - a nice choice for being a substitute, remember his opening goal 4 years ago?

FW:
Frei - I expect the Swiss home side to get the advantage in the opening game, and he is the main source of goals from the team
Torres - he's on fire man.....I won't be suprised if he bangs in two or three goals
Klose - scored 5 goals in the last two World Cup Finals, he is definitely a big match player, he's going to overcome his poor form at the club and show everyone who's Germany's best striker
Nuno Gomes/Larsson - has the chance to play and score and only cost 4M, nice choice for subs

[ Last edited by Ice on 2008-6-6 at 05:56 PM ]
I posted my e-mail but still haven't received any reply...
I already foward the pw to you.Please check your mail.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Entfun YFF : Euro 08

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。