<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Entfun YFF : Euro 08
返回列表 回復 發帖
Second phase recommendations:

Really very hard because nearly all strong team facing strong team as well.

For goalkeeping,I recommend Manninger from Austria.Austria face the weakest team in the group and they really need to win to qualify to quater final so I think Austria should be able to beat Poland.Beside that Austria play very well againts Crotia and they unlucky to lose on a penalty.

For defender,I recommend Andrea Barzagli  from Italy.He played very well in heavy defeat to Holland.He also get 8 points from the match.Not bad for a defender.Beside that Italy must win againts Romania in order to qualify to quater final so the players must give their 120% hard work.

For midfielder,I recommend Sneijder from Holland.He played extremely well againts Italy and dominated in the midfield so I think he can do that again againts France.Other than that,Holland already get 3 points so they won't getting foward so much while France is desperate to get a win and give Holland chance to counter like they did againts Italy for the second goal.

For striker,I recommend Villa from Spain.His pace,running and finishing was so good when played againts Russia.I think he is the man to shine in Euro 2008.Although Spain play againts Sweden but I think he can also tear the Sweden defenses.It is also a risk to pick him as he is not cheap but I think he is worth it.

評分次數

Quater final recommendation:

For goalkeeper,I recommend Van der sar.Holland play very well in this tournament and probably got chance win it.Their form very good,score 9 and conceed 1.Maybe not the best in the history but don't forget Holland is in group of death.For personal form,Van der sar seem to maintain his good form for MU and I can't see any reason why he cannot maintain it.Their opponent,Russia seem not bad as they beat Sweden and qualify for quater final but I think they will stop here as Holland too strong for them.

For defender,I recommend Pepe.Although Portugal face Germany and might not get clean sheet but I think Pepe can also get high points as he did during Switzerland match.He also might surprise again and score the important goal.

For midfield,I recommend Sneijder.He really shine in this tournament and I think only Villa is doing better than him.Other than assist,he also can score goal as well.He dominate the midfield for Holland and I think he can do it again againts Russia.Other than that,he seem to be Holland the set piece and corner taker.So he got big chance to assist and score free kick goal.

For striker,I recommend the hot man Ronaldo instead of Villa.From the stats,we can see that Ronaldo get 53 points while Villa get 70 points.But don't forget Ronaldo only score one goal while Villa score 4 goals.This show that Ronaldo can get points also if he cannot score.Other reason is Italy defense is getting better than the first match and Villa may not score.

All above is just my opinion.No offense to other people.

評分次數

Semi final recommendation:

For goalkeeper,I recommend Lehmann from Germany.Although conceed two goals in Portugal match but he actually save a lot shots from Portugal.Beside that,he really can't do anything to save the two goals.Most important is he say he will give anything againts Turkey even his life.Let see what he can do for his country.

For defender,I recommend Alexander Anyukov from Russia.He played extremely well in Sweden match.Beside Arshavin,he is another surprise player in EURO 2008.He amazingly score 58 points and he is the highest for defender so far.Although Russia play againts Spain and might not get clean sheet or win points but I think he will get high points as well.He already prove in Holland match when he get 18 points.

For midfielder,I recommend Ballack from Germany.It is a risk to pick him rather than Bastian Schweinsteiger.German coach,Low might play 4-5-1 as he did againts Portugal and if he did it then Ballack is a good choice than Schweinsteiger.In Portugal match,Ballack got plenty room to go foward as he did during Bayern career and he score as well in that match.Beside that,he also dominate the midfield for German and pass a few key attacking passes.

For strikers,I recommend Arshavin from Russia.He really is a magical player.He already impress me in Sweden match and I also got buy him in quater final but he is in the sub.I really very regret that I put him in the sub.So this time I havo no hesitate to put him in the first eleven.
how did semak manage to get 30pts?
I also not sure.I think points got calculated in extra time but even that also shouldn't be so high.That the reason I don't like this.How are we going to judge the player without looking at his stats?
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Entfun YFF : Euro 08

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。