好心有好報
打9肥堡 大聯盟
Originally posted by BeachBoy at 2008-6-2 08:34 PM:

中文名

黃芝琪

may refer to her personal site

http://tc.alivenotdead.com/graceh

here are some of her personal details:

Model and actress Grace Huang (黃芝琪) grew up in Sydney, Australia where she started her modeling career at age 16 during high school. Grace took Taiwan’s modeling scene by storm when she started visiting during school vacations for jobs - scoring numerous campaigns and television commercials such as Vidal Sassoon, Quaker Oatmeal, Tempo, Dr. Pepper, Sifone, Canon, Neutrogena and Taiwan Mobile.

Grace’s popularity lead to being the love interest in F4’s ‘Ask for More’ Pepsi television commercial and also Eason Chan’s love interest in music videos 低等動物 and 不如這樣 from his 反正是我 (It’s me Eason) Mandarin album. Grace also acted a major role alongside Andy Lau in his ‘A Better Day’ Music Love Story. 劉德華『美麗的一天』A Better Day中文專輯音樂愛情故事.

Next, Grace took on the challenge to act in the Golden Bell 金鐘獎 award winning TV Show 名揚四海 “Friends”. As the main character “Gigi”, Grace blew away audiences with her ability to act in Mandarin and her flexibility as a first-time actor.

Never one to shy away from taking risks, Grace decided to take a sabbatical and moved to Manhattan New York, working in marketing communications and experienced life away from the entertainment scene…

“Many people were shocked that I would be willing to walk away from so much, but I felt it was important to do so – if it was meant to be, I believe I can always come back to it – I wanted to be better equipped…in experiences…I want to bring more to the table as an actor…not just a model who is trying to act…”

Making use of her degree from Sydney University, she excelled in her role as a Marketing Executive. Grace treasures her time away and is glad to have been able to see and live life from another perspective.

Re-surfacing back onto the scene mid-2007, Grace is now based in HK and enjoying increasing work as HK embraces her talents and Taiwan welcomes her back to modeling.
Originally posted by ivan911 at 2008-6-2 08:55 PM:

黃芝琪

may refer to her person...
Thankyou ur information
打9肥堡 大聯盟
i like Grace,she is beauiful.
Originally posted by BeachBoy at 2008-6-2 09:06 PM:

Thankyou ur information
攝影雜誌momi4月號有佢做封面兼有12頁靚相
Originally posted by kinz at 2008-6-2 09:14 PM:

攝影雜誌momi4月號有佢做封面兼有12頁靚相
Do u know ... cice 中文名
打9肥堡 大聯盟
very good photos, thanks~~~~~~~~~~~
Originally posted by BeachBoy at 2008-6-2 09:16 PM:

Do u know ... cice 中文名
李慧思 (Cice Li)
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 攝影樂園 » 自拍Wedding expo 之眾model放工篇

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。