<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » 嘩啦~嘩啦~08歐國盃打到黎
返回列表 回復 發帖
各大新聞網站對第一球的意見

Skysports:

"There were substantial protests as Italy believed the striker was offside, but the goal was allowed to stand - seemingly because of the presence of Christian Panucci, who was lying behind the goal line throughout."

Satanta:

"The Real Madrid striker was at least two yards offside when he tapped home inside the six-yard box. The linesman may have believed Christian Panucci played him onside but the felled Roma defender was clearly off the field of play when Sneijder struck the ball back into the danger area."

BBC:

"Van Nistelrooy had better luck when he gave the Dutch the lead in hugely questionable circumstances after 26 minutes, standing in what looked like an offside position when he steered Sneijder's shot past Buffon."

ESPN:

"Striker Van Nistelrooy was clearly in an offside position when he turned in a shot from Sneijder, who was celebrating his 24th birthday, after 26 minutes.
Despite vehement Italian protests to the linesman, Swedish referee Peter Frojdfeldt ignored their calls to the delight of the vast swathes of orange-clad Dutch fans in the stadium."

Daily Mail:

"Former Manchester United striker Ruud van Nistelrooy gave the Dutch the lead in controversial circumstances after 26 minutes when he scored from close range - but also from an offside position."
I thought it was offside at 1st, but maybe not later.

someone was mentioning about the Fifa rule book or law 11.11 DEFENDER LEGALLY OFF THE FIELD OF PLAY A defender who leaves the field during the course of play and does not immediately return must still be considered in determining where the second to last defender is for the purpose of judging which attackers are in an offside position. Such a defender is considered to be on the touchline or goal line closest to his off-field position. A defender who leaves the field with the referee's permission (and who thus requires the referee's permission to return) is not included in determining offside position.

I think the Itailian defender was actually pushed off the pitch by his own keeper too and (maybe injured in the process a little), but I guess it's still not under the permission of the referee and so counted still as the last man.
Originally posted by woooot at 10-6-2008 10:13:
I thought it was offside at 1st, bu...
May I quote your post as a reference in Sports Section ?
Since I've PM Bright, it'll be more convenient for him to check...

Thanks so much~~
sure, I was quoting others as well

其實覺得這個題貼應該搬去Sports討論版,可能比較容易注意到和參加討論吧

[ Last edited by woooot on 2008-6-10 at 10:23 AM ]
Originally posted by woooot at 10-6-2008 10:22:
其實覺得這個題貼應該搬去Sports討論版,可能比較容易注意到和參加討論吧
Then please write a post and I'll add you with sources and points...
Originally posted by 也媽嗲 at 2008-6-9 23:41:

走開la ~ 肥lin
肥lin小子
一拳打死你
u mean add a discusion there for Euro 08? 

[ Last edited by woooot on 2008-6-10 at 10:28 AM ]
Originally posted by woooot at 10-6-2008 10:25:
u mean add a discusion there for Euro 08? 
Has this post there ?

Simply reply here....
http://www.26fun.com/bbs/viewthread.php?tid=183626&fpage=1

[ Last edited by Edgar_Davids on 2008-6-10 at 10:30 AM ]
Originally posted by Edgar_Davids at 2008-6-10 10:27 AM:

Has this post there ? :ha...
ya,there wasn't , I think.  I was refering to this earlier as I thought you can shift this thread over to the sports section as it will be more prominent for others to filter-004 on Euro 08
lin仔琴晚買左法国

我買左1舊和,兩草1比1
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » 嘩啦~嘩啦~08歐國盃打到黎

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。