<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » Italy v Romania, Holland v France
返回列表 回復 發帖

[發埋便] Italy v Romania, Holland v France

So sorry for the betting of last night.
dead entirely.

Italy can't lose tonight. And I personally think if they didnt concede the controversial first goal that night to Holland, they wouldnt lose 3 goals.
They're playing 4-3-2-1, it is hard for them to play attacking football. (no wingers). all passings came from middle, occasionally there're some side attacks, but with Toni alone, it's hard to get them in.
When both side backs attacked, plenty of places left at the back. The tiredness of gattuso couldnt help much when Holland made counter attack. There then came the 2nd and 3rd goal.
Everyone says Holland played brillant football and Italy played so badly. I personally think that when there's a first goal in this kind of tight match. It becomes to hard for the losing team to do the attack since the opposite team gets good quality for the counter attack. When the losing side couldnt make the goal in front, they would soon concede more goals at the back. As a conclusion, I believe Italy is not that bad and predict a win for them tonight against Romania.
Italy 3 - 1 Romania

Even though France couldnt get a win in last match, there is a point to notice that they havent conceded any goal from the last 5 matches.
歐國盃 09/06/2008 中 和 羅馬尼亞 0:0
友賽     03/06/2008 主 勝 哥倫比亞 1:0
友賽     31/05/2008 主 和 巴拉圭 0:0
友賽     27/05/2008 主 勝 厄瓜多爾 2:0
友賽     26/03/2008 主 勝 英格蘭 1:0
友賽     06/02/2008 客 負 西班牙 0:1
But it is also important to find out that their attacking play is not that good. 4 goals in 6 matches.

On the other hand, Holland:
歐國盃 09/06/2008 中 勝 意大利 3:0
友賽     01/06/2008 主 勝 威爾斯 2:0
友賽     29/05/2008 主 和 丹麥 1:1
友賽     24/05/2008 主 勝 烏克蘭 3:0
友賽     26/03/2008 客 勝 奧地利 4:3
友賽     06/02/2008 客 勝 克羅地亞 3:0
歐國外  21/11/2007 客 負 白俄羅斯 1:2

Notice that when Holland conceded goal, their performace in the match wouldnt be good.(see red)
Draw Denmark 1:1
Win Austria 4-3
lost WRussia 1:2

Also, the level of France opponents are generally higher than Holland's.

To make a conclusion from the above information.
If Holland couldnt make a goal in the first half,
0:1, 0:2 France win.
If Holland goal in the first half,
1:0, 1:1 Holland win, draw.

My tonight prediction:
Italy 3 - 1 Romania and
Holland 0 - 1 France or
Holland 0 - 2 France

##dont blame me for any incorrectness, as these are just my personal prediction##

[ Last edited by Kev on 2008-6-13 at 04:11 PM ]

評分次數

Originally posted by Kev at 2008-6-13 03:53 PM:
So sorry for the betting of last ni...
没人会怪你架```你出心水```人地信唔信人地事```
跟唔跟又系人地事```

多谢你为 球[財]版出心水```
希望你继续可以出心水```

評分次數

Good luck everyone.

goodluck.JPG

goodluck.JPG (45.8 KB)
630 x 486 PIXEL下載

評分次數

有嬴有輸好正常,母需介懷

多d入黎出帖啦,呢度個個刀支持你!!

good luck tonight

評分次數

支持你啦~我地絕唔係輸打贏要囉!
加油!一齊鋸馬會。

評分次數

球賽精彩又贏球那最好

GL !
Hope we can collect money from hkjc tonight
世界冠軍意大利首戰落筆打三更,被荷蘭以3比0重創,今仗面對羅馬尼亞,實屬非勝不可。預料教練鄧納東尼今仗會作出多個位置的變動,當中防線將會重組,基亞連尼將會取代狀態一般的馬特拉斯扼守中路,森保達會移至右閘,而格羅素則重奪左閘的正選位置。至於中場線方面,迪羅斯很大機會取代岩布仙尼的位置,至於上仗後備入替的迪比亞路及卡斯辛奴表現不俗,今仗都有機會爭奪一個正選席位。

羅馬尼亞首戰悶和法國,在死亡之組中算取得一個好開始,預料球隊今仗仍會專注於先做好防守,而射手梅度表明自己今仗會有更佳的發揮,另外中場高斯斯則指雖然意軍首戰遭重創,但球隊上下都不敢輕視這隻「受傷的猛獸」。軍情方面,上仗未有披甲的馬利卡仍受頭部的傷患困擾,但若能趕及痊癒,今仗應會取代丹尼爾尼古里負責攻堅,至於上仗後備入替的哥迪亞,今仗亦很大機會取代高斯斯的位置。

意大利W
Originally posted by Kev at 2008-6-13 03:53 PM:
So sorry for the betting of last ni...
Notice that when Holland conceded goal, their performace in the match wouldnt be good.(see red)
Draw Denmark 1:1
Win Austria 4-3
lost WRussia 1:2

you have to notice that it is because they performed badly, that's why they conceded the goals.....

I think you should think in the other way around.....

My pridictions (probably not going to happen)

Italy 3-0 Romania
Holland 2-0 France

[ Last edited by slwong3 on 2008-6-13 at 08:08 PM ]

評分次數

my prediction:
Italy 0-1 Romania
Holland 2-0 France

評分次數

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » Italy v Romania, Holland v France

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。