<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Euro2008 討論區【賽前、賽後及現場討論】
返回列表 回復 發帖
俄羅斯死因研究庭

1. 雖然所謂擅打反擊, 但明顯攻強於守, 佢地差唔多每場都要失波先安樂, 今場面對技術層面較高既西班牙,
同第一場相遇時, 防守全無改善, 對西班牙既小組入滲全無招架之力..

2. 進攻方面, 面對好似西班牙呢d後防嚴密既球隊, 就立即現形, 對於破密集佢地全無板斧, 亦無西班牙最怕既高空進襲, 只有一兩次禁區頂遠射較有威脅....

3. 中場缺乏掃蕩, 形成大部份時間比西班牙控球在腳, 主動權落係質素較高既對手身上, 早已呈現死相...

4. 輸第一球後太急於反平, 亦係希汀克一貫有前無後既戰術, 面對反擊更強既西班牙, 後防空虛, 失第2球已經等同死亡...

俄羅斯, 明顯係贏左被過譽既荷蘭之後, 更被過譽之感, 講波佬成日提佢地點3比1贏荷蘭,
其實佢地90分鐘都贏唔到對方, 只係加時下半場, 體能同鬥志較佳咁解...

希汀克02帶領南韓"奇蹟"地淘汰西班牙, 08既今日再無"奇蹟"既球證旁證之助,
一個被技術性擊潰既0比3戰果, 可當做當年既一點補償...

算係超額完成...SO....

FILE CLOSED...

評分次數

阿拉干尼斯:決賽唔使預韋拿!

Aragones confirms crocked Villa will miss final

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/new ... 72&&cc=4716

VIENNA, June 26 (Reuters) - Spain forward David Villa will almost certainly miss the Euro 2008 final against Germany because of a thigh injury, coach Luis Aragones told reporters after they defeated Russia on Thursday.

'Villa won't be playing in the final. He suffered a muscle strain,' Aragones said after his team beat the Russians 3-0.

The 69-year-old caoch said later he would await further assessment on an injury to Villa's right thigh before ruling out the striker altogether.

Villa, top scorer at the tournament with four goals including a hat-trick in the opening group match against Russia, came off in the 35th minute to be replaced by Cesc Fabregas after appearing to get injured taking a free kick.

'I injured myself first of all while sprinting, but the pain got worse and it went when I took the free kick,' Villa told reporters.

'At the start I was really upset because I knew it was going to be very difficult to play in the final if we got there. But after the way the team played in the second half I cheered up and now am really happy despite everything.'

Spain will return to Vienna's Ernst Happel stadium on Sunday for the final against Germany, who beat Turkey on Wednesday.

'I just want to enjoy Sunday and celebrate winning the European Championship with everyone else,' added Villa, who plays for Valencia. 'This is an achievement for the whole squad and we want to take the glory on Sunday.'
用法比加斯仲好啦,一有佢出場助攻, 成隊西班牙既組織力明顯強左好多

韋拿無錯係比起費托既比賽狀態好好多,不過我覺得佢有時太過獨食喇,腳風順就好姐,腳風唔順到好似東尼咁未大獲

歐國杯決賽之估波膽,齊派分!

今晚就係歐國杯決賽大日子嘞
相信大家捱足咁多晚夜都係為今晚咖喇
既然大家捱足咁多晚夜,
我地Sport 版會整番個派分遊戲比大家

遊戲相當簡單,

比賽係 德國 vs 西班牙

每位會員只要留低個心水波膽,
估中即 +6, 唔中唔扣分~~

截止時間係開波嗰一刻,一開波之後就冇得再玩咖啦

特別注意:如果版友留低波膽,最好列名國家隊名字
即: 3:3 西如果版友冇列名,則會當作""前者德國,後者西班牙""

注2:本遊戲不設"其他"波膽
即:7:4 西,就要估中波膽7:4

特別鳴謝副版主E.D協助加減分

評分次數

自己玩先

2:2西
德國 0:0西班牙
~ 我愛eq仔 ~

德國大肉腸 ( 1 : 1 ) 西班牙火腿
德國1:1西班牙
德國1:1西班牙
德國1:2西班牙
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Euro2008 討論區【賽前、賽後及現場討論】

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。