<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Euro2008 討論區【賽前、賽後及現場討論】
返回列表 回復 發帖
荷後衛保拉路斯在周三出生的女兒夭折

Khalid Boulahrouz has told Netherlands coach Marco van Basten he is available to play in Saturday's UEFA EURO 2008™ quarter-final against Russia despite the death of his baby daughter, who was born prematurely on Wednesday.

'Really hard'
"I understand that it is really hard for Khalid and we will have to support him as best we can," said Van Basten. "Still, our focus has to be on Russia and that is what Khalid also wants." The 26-year-old Boulahrouz, an ever-present so far in the Oranje defence, has been with his wife Sabia at a hospital in Lausanne, where she was taken after suffering complications with her pregnancy. He will have freedom to leave the Dutch camp as and when he chooses, explained Van Basten, who said: "He is always allowed to go and visit his wife."

Hiddink reunion
Looking ahead to the quarter-final meeting with a Russia team led by former Netherlands coach Guus Hiddink, Van Basten said: "I really find it nice for Guus. After a bit of a difficult start, Russia have started to play very well during this tournament. They are an attack-minded team, with technically skilled players." That said, Van Basten acknowledges that his side are favourites, adding: "I think this group can handle that."
sneijder should replace modric in the lineup
and 基亞 should be a left back, rite?
Originally posted by jpq at 2008-6-30 07:25 PM:
do anyone remember j.mourinho tip spain will win at the start of the tournament? top class is top class.
我記得
所以... 尋晚嬴左5分
其實德國隊4強時已經出口術反映佢地驚對西班牙, 輸得合理

點解拿姆進攻ok好, 防守成日俾人過
點解iniesta都有得入最佳23, 睇佢4強同決賽都踢得麻麻喎
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Euro2008 討論區【賽前、賽後及現場討論】

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。