<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA 休季/轉會區
返回列表 回復 發帖
This offer sheet forces the Hawks to do something...
i believe Hawks will match this offer sheet....
1. Clippers Sign Free Agent Guard Jason Williams
    -------->

2. Lakers agree to general terms with Sun Yue

3. L.A. Clippers acquire Steve Novak from Houston. In return, Houston will have the option to  exchange second round picks with the Clippers in 2011.
      -------->
原帖由 abc!@$% 於 2008-8-9 10:25 AM 發表
1. Clippers Sign Free Agent Guard Jason Williams
    -------->

2. Lakers agree to general terms wit ...
dont understand White Chocolate's move...Clippers already has BD and Livingston...why do they need J Will..
and J Will's performance drops a lot due to injury....not orh of signing him..
原帖由 arthur8088 於 2008-8-10 01:29 AM 發表

dont understand White Chocolate's move...Clippers already has BD and Livingston...why do they need J Will..
and J Will's performance drops a lot due to injury....not ...
Clippers didn't re-sign Livingston and gave up the rights to keep him.......Livingston is an unrestricted free agent....
It is unknown if Livingston ever being able to play in 100% health
Signing J Will is merely having him playing as the backup to Baron Davis for the Clippers...

This shows Clippers don't have much faith in Livingston even as backup PG due to his injury,
because Livingston is really far from being able to contribute to any team this year that signs him....

[ 本帖最後由 asurada001 於 2008-8-10 04:55 PM 編輯 ]
原帖由 asurada001 於 2008-8-10 04:54 PM 發表

Clippers didn't re-sign Livingston and gave up the rights to keep him.......Livingston is an unrestricted free agent....
It is unknown if Livingston ever being able to play in 100% health
Signing J  ...
no wonder...thnx for your info~~

it's a shame that Livingston cannot play Basketball ever again~~looks like his injury is very very serious...he still cant even play basketball yet...

and Clipper's roster has a big chnage... ..they keep only 4 team members...

Do you happen to know whether Jason Hart is good or not.??

pg:BD
SG: Ricky Davis
SF Al Thornton
PF: camby
C: Kaman

Sub: Novak, Tim Thomas, Hart, Jason Williams and 7th Overall pick SG: Eric Gordon and Cuttino Mobley...

they have potential to play small ball or fast break with this roster~~~their out field shooting is brilliant, but their half court play will be very crappy~~~
原帖由 arthur8088 於 2008-8-10 05:55 PM 發表

no wonder...thnx for your info~~

it's a shame that Livingston cannot play Basketball ever again~~looks like his injury is very very serious...he still cant even play basketball yet...

and Clipper' ...
Jason Hart梗係唔掂
除左ft okay之外, 冇樣stat強, 而且30歲人, 應該都要等baron同jason都傷左佢先有機會出 (o係utah剩係排deron williams之後都出得少)

至於ricky就打後備好d, 因為佢打倒s/f位
佢打正選o既話, bench就有太多guard

我就會放e.gordon做正選, 佢d ft絕對可以同maggette相比
而且用ricky backup s/f位同加強bench scoring會仲好
I don't know much about Jason Hart but 冇樣stat強=唔掂?
Basketball is based on stat?
原帖由 getpaidz 於 2008-8-12 01:10 AM 發表
I don't know much about Jason Hart but 冇樣stat強=唔掂?
Basketball is based on stat?
冇樣stat強=唔掂 is sort of true......
but "Fantasy Basketball" is based on stat...

Let me ask you why Clipppers signed J Will to play backup for Baron Davis?....
it sort of says Jason Hart may not be able to perform as solid backup to Baron Davis...

[ 本帖最後由 asurada001 於 2008-8-12 07:48 AM 編輯 ]
原帖由 asurada001 於 2008-8-12 07:37 AM 發表

冇樣stat強=唔掂 is sort of true......
but "Fantasy Basketball" is based on stat...

Let me ask you why Clipppers signed J Will to play backup for Baron Davis?....
it sort of says Jason Hart may no ...
It is definitely not ture. If that's true, why do we have guys like Bruce Bowen or Shane Battier in the NBA? Good stat does not equal to 掂. Shareef Abdur-Rahim got fantasy stat for almost 8 years playing for Grizzlies and Hawks. Do you consider him 掂?
And the topic is "NBA 休季/轉會區". What does it have to do with Fantasy Basketball???

And yes, Jason is not a solid backup for Clippers but you really think J Will is solid? I do think that he is good for the Clippers' up-tempo style now that they have Baron.

But my arguement is 冇樣stat強 not equal to 唔掂 so I don't care which playing did Clippers signed.
原帖由 getpaidz 於 2008-8-12 10:14 AM 發表

It is definitely not ture. If that's true, why do we have guys like Bruce Bowen or Shane Battier in the NBA? Good stat does not equal to 掂. Shareef Abdur-Rahim got fantasy stat for almost 8 years p ...
well... maybe i should say it in another angle...

for bowen and battier, it is true that they have great contribution to the team due to their defense ability
they may not have outstanding stats or scoring, but as they can guard G and F, they are given consistent minutes

however, when it comes to jason hart, it is a PG, will you use him for defensive only?
i have had a look on his previous stat, he had a very poor fg (35-40%)
even play against poor defensive team like SEA (last year), MIA or DEN, he did not do well on scoring and assisting

maybe you would say he did not have enough playing time
now let's look at games that he played for about 20mins or above
4pts 1reb 2ast in 20mins (defensive stats with about 1 steal)
i think it did show something that his offensive and defensive skills are in a doubt
(not to mention that he is a very inconsistent player)
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA 休季/轉會區

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。