<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA 休季/轉會區
返回列表 回復 發帖
haha...looks like B.D. has been cheated...He's the only leading star...and possibly Kaman...
looks like we will not be seeing BD in playoff...if Clippers cannot sign players like Luol Deng or Ben Gordon~~

Brand+ Dalembert~~~crazy block shot pair~~~

Magette, Stephen Jackson and Monta Ellis...3 shooters...and there's no good pg in Warriors now....and Warriors' front court is still pretty weak...

Nice pick for magic...~~

評分次數

Originally posted by abc!@$% at 2008-7-11 11:58:

B.D 的確黑仔, 佢一黎, 兩個球星都走
不過聽聞B.D 只為厚薪而黎, 球隊成績可能已經看化了

下季76人真令人期待, 如果可以簽埋Josh Smith就好啦~~~
of course...if Josh Smith signs with 76ers, that will be excellent~~~

Dalembert+brand+Smith+AI+Andre Miller~~~could go fast break, could also go for half court~~so promising~~~

i just know that LA is BD's home town, maybe that's another reason why he chose LA~~~but that will be a waste~~~really hope they can sign someone to support BD~~

評分次數

原帖由 kgkgkg212121 於 2008-7-12 03:54 PM 發表
baron好似之前因為brand留隊先過... 我都唔清楚..
brand之前實牙實齒講到會續咁
yeh...i heard the same thing as well...and Brand was actually one of those people to persuade BD to join Clippers~~~
Pistons has signed kwame Brown for a 2-year deal, with 8 million in total...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news ... ov=ap&type=lgns
原帖由 abc!@$% 於 2008-8-9 10:25 AM 發表
1. Clippers Sign Free Agent Guard Jason Williams
    -------->

2. Lakers agree to general terms wit ...
dont understand White Chocolate's move...Clippers already has BD and Livingston...why do they need J Will..
and J Will's performance drops a lot due to injury....not orh of signing him..
原帖由 asurada001 於 2008-8-10 04:54 PM 發表

Clippers didn't re-sign Livingston and gave up the rights to keep him.......Livingston is an unrestricted free agent....
It is unknown if Livingston ever being able to play in 100% health
Signing J  ...
no wonder...thnx for your info~~

it's a shame that Livingston cannot play Basketball ever again~~looks like his injury is very very serious...he still cant even play basketball yet...

and Clipper's roster has a big chnage... ..they keep only 4 team members...

Do you happen to know whether Jason Hart is good or not.??

pg:BD
SG: Ricky Davis
SF Al Thornton
PF: camby
C: Kaman

Sub: Novak, Tim Thomas, Hart, Jason Williams and 7th Overall pick SG: Eric Gordon and Cuttino Mobley...

they have potential to play small ball or fast break with this roster~~~their out field shooting is brilliant, but their half court play will be very crappy~~~
原帖由 Rated-R 於 2008-8-12 09:55 PM 發表

SF Al Thornton
PF: camby
C: Kaman
呢3個冇外投既鬥爭入內線,只會影向隊波機動力,外線威力及戰術部處
i see what you mean....Tim Thomas can always come up to fill SF or PF spaces....
that line-up is just my imagination...haha...their half court offense is kind of crap...i assume they will play fast break tactics....you should know more than me about Kaman and Camby's half court offense ability~~~ they are kind of in the worst group in terms of center and PF.....they are only good at board and block~~

just wonder about eric Gordon, do you happen to know his ability??like what's his type..??J.Kidd type..good at pass and organise offense?
or is he lie BD...his first preference is getting pts by himself,.rather than passing...
原帖由 R-Star 於 2008-8-13 11:59 PM 發表

hey man,
e.gordon is a SG instead of PG, so he should not be compared with kidd or BD

Gordon fits the bill perfectly as a relentless shooting guard who can put it on you in a variety of ways. He can ...
shame...sorry...my bad....i mis-matched Jason Hart's pos with Eric Gordon's one....
then it's the other case....he fits in Clippers' line-up veyr much~~

Gordon can be Davis's backup...but he's only 6'4..a little bit short as sg...hope his explosive pace covers his physical disadvantage...

Thornton's 3pt % was only 33.1 in his rookie season, and his intention to shoot a 3 pt is a bit low as a sf...only 1.7/game...
and we probably will not be seeing him shooting 3 ~~~coz BD and Davis loves shooting 3..and also Mobley~~~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA 休季/轉會區

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。