<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Fantasy NBA League 2009 - 2010
返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 Xtravagant 於 2009-9-10 08:45 PM 發表

of course But R-star, RR and Electronic Unicorn won't be back. If you want to play R-Star you need to join the other NBA League which I think will be quite competitive...
I received that email r
and there is a notice at the frontpage of the game

League Renewal
Returning Commissioners: renew your league(s) from last season.
LeagueTeamChampions Leaguexxx
Accept Invite Established in 2008 Your '08 Rank: x of 14 League Type Head-to-Head League League URL: http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/xxx

P.S. Since I want to try playing a keeper league, I will consider joining this league at the later stage, thanks

[ 本帖最後由 R-Star 於 2009-9-10 09:04 PM 編輯 ]
原帖由 feeon 於 2009-9-16 11:58 PM 發表
岩岩先發現原來10/3係中秋節 , 多數會出去食飯做節...點算好......
你講一講我又記得
唔知3定4號要食團年飯

而且咁早開始乜都唔知, 好難draft得好
原帖由 feeon 於 2009-9-17 12:28 AM 發表

所以如果可以改2號晚就最好, 因為3號係假期...睇下大家覺得點, 尤其係海外朋友有時差...

今年好難排draft order, 去到第2round已經覺頭痕, 之前又鬼咁多trade, 要update下... ...
update完d trade同我講聲呀

2號o既話不如遲多個禮拜
59# Xtravagant
both time are fine at this moment
hey man, I am not there for the first two picks (howard & butler) lol

however, I am interested to use butler and the combination of howard with bynum is good

my lost season is not because of howard but mainly injury, then I am too confident to have a strong come-back in the second half, haha~
I win on the games played

granger, okur 2 games; perkins 4 games
murphy, hibbert 2 games; a.parker, e. gordon 4 games
so many interesting trades this year
141# eqhigh
同lewis差唔多(10場波)
jamison is 33 years old already
I tip c. brewer as the next brewer (average 10 combined boards/assists with 2 combined steals/blocks) and cook as the next jr smith
I rate them both very high
154# eqhigh
stewdaddy is a tough guy to beat
DeRozan is a player who is athlete and does the dirty work, not fantasy-useful in my point of view

Demar DeRozan, G/F, 6-7, 220, USC, Freshman, 13.9 ppg, 5.7 rpg, 1.5 apg, 0.9 spg, 52.3% FG, 16.7% 3FG. Super athlete who is still developing actual basketball skills.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Fantasy NBA League 2009 - 2010

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。