<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » HON, Superise =D
返回列表 回復 發帖
I don't mine of course, marriage is sweet for lovers, isn't it? =) We will sign the marriage lines on Eve =)

評分次數

You're 自由神! HON said you're his younger brother! Nice to meet you! =D Can't imagine that I can meet so many of you n'here =D
RUBY_B 發表於 2009-12-24 03:10 PM
Ruby 姊姊, Can you read Chinese????
7    6      5    4     3    2    1
You're 自由神! HON said you're his younger brother! Nice to meet you! =D Can't imagine that I can meet so many of you n'here =D
RUBY_B 發表於 2009-12-24 03:10 PM
Hi~You're Ruby right?^^
Nice to meet you~

I'm sure you'll have a hapi time here~
I don't mine of course, marriage is sweet for lovers, isn't it? =) We will sign the marriage lines on Eve =)
RUBY_B 發表於 2009-12-24 03:16 PM
on Eve???????

You mean this evening? You mean Tonight? How exciting.....
Sweet, Triangel =D But I don't know how to cook, even HON always said his bride never need to learn this, am I too useless? =(
Sweet, Triangel =D But I don't know how to cook, even HON always said his bride never need to learn this, am I too useless? =(
RUBY_B 發表於 2009-12-24 03:21 PM
obviously~he will cook it for U~that's why he said so~
RUBY_B 發表於 2009-12-24 03:21 PM
Cooking a nice breakfast with heart after the first day of marriage could be something that you can surprise him the most..
you is we Queen Boyd is everything is admirable too,so do to us Big King
do mind of 積分解除,is go over this needn't pay the bill
gn00987333 發表於 2009-12-24 03:08 PM
I can see the sentence! =D Thanks Triangel =) I understand your meaning, gn仔仔 =) I'm glad you all love HON so much, thank you =) But I still don't understand the procedure of 積分解除, too complicated =P
中文好英文睇唔得明
mnbvc 發表於 2009-12-24 03:16 PM
Hello, mnbve =) I can understand both English & Chinese, but it's quite difficult for me to write Chinese fast so I type in English, sorry =)
Ruby 姊姊, Can you read Chinese????
Triangel 發表於 2009-12-24 03:17 PM
Yes, I can, Triangel =) I can talk in Chinese inalso, how can I read the MCC if I don't know Chinese? =D
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 港男俱樂部 » HON, Superise =D

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。