<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA Free Agency 2010
返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 skyhookii 於 2010-8-9 08:59 PM 編輯

84# 自由神 Problem with Al Jefferson is that he offers limited defense. Of course, Boozer wasn't much better when up against the two 7-footers that the Lakers have, but Boozer provides better offense.

I quite like the Raja Bell acquisition, being able to drain long distance bombs and play defense on Kobe, but who knows what has happened to him since his injuries?

To me, the Jazz have weakened and, if matched up against the Lakers once again, will find it difficult to even steal one game.

評分次數

86# Rated-R Okay, to be fair he is bigger than Boozer, but he's still 2 inches short of Gasol and Bynum. He'd match up with Bynum because of his strength and since Bynum is less agile than Gasol, which is better than Boozer vs Gasol in the past seasons. But he still gives up 2 inches to Bynum and has worse footwork. With Bynum being limited last postseason due to injury, we couldn't really tell what he'd be able to do when healthy. I still say that Bynum will burn Jefferson if 100%
本帖最後由 skyhookii 於 2010-8-12 08:41 PM 編輯

Personally I think the Pacers are in good shape by adding Darren Collison albeit losing Troy Murphy. This young kid is one of the rising young guards in the league and has shown many many times that he can play, with a 35-point performance and 20-assist display last season. They're putting faith into sophomore Tyler Hansbrough who has shown promise but was bugged by injuries last season.

The Rockets have added a nice piece in Courtney Lee but lost Trevor Ariza, who I think is the better player of the two. Ariza has better defensive capabilities and can score but this is a nice deal for the Hornets who needed to address the problem at the 3-spot.

The Nets, though, are the winners in this trade by adding Troy Murphy, a versatile player at the 4 spot and they're looking to be in playoff contention with Lopez and Harris.

評分次數

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA Free Agency 2010

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。