<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Fantasy NBA League 2010 - 2011
返回列表 回復 發帖
I like your trade of curry for JJ & ibaka (I think eqhigh feels great for the trade too!)

I agree with your opinion on Cousins (at this stage).

What makes me hesistated on Boozer is because of what ...
R-Star 發表於 2010-11-13 03:20 PM
haha, yup! quite interest in the trade~
will give a answer to you tmr~
haha, yup! quite interest in the trade~
will give a answer to you tmr~
eqhigh 發表於 2010-11-14 01:57 AM
I cancelled one offer for turner in another league (coz of his performance today), but forgot to cancel the one in EF league

turner is more droppable than cousins, now just hope he would stick in the starting lineup and pay-off

I like the batum trade much more
I cancelled one offer for turner in another league (coz of his performance today), but forgot to cancel the one in EF league

turner is more droppable than cousins, now just hope he would stick in th ...
R-Star 發表於 2010-11-14 08:47 PM
IF Boozer + Ibaka = ???
sorry, I don't know what to expect from flynn and turner yet
not going to make any moves at this moment

I am making some offers for gibson and now it turns out to be turner in which their consistency is a big difference

turner is more droppable than cousins, now just hope he would stick in th ...
R-Star 發表於 2010-11-14 08:47 PM
sorry reeves
After I woke up and saw Turner's preformance, I want to accept the offer immediately
However, I thought you may want to cancel the offer after you watch that also, so I wait and accept it on evening.....

如果你想既話可以veto左佢架, 我冇乜所謂
sorry reeves
After I woke up and saw Turner's preformance, I want to accept the offer immediately
However, I thought you may want to cancel the offer after you watch that also, so I wait and acce ...
eqhigh 發表於 2010-11-14 10:44 PM
that's okay
you already gave me a chance just I forgot to cancel, I will not veto it

on the plus side, he plays heavy minutes (against a good defensive team) despite of the suck performance

both cousins and turner are rookies and both of them are not going to battle for the ROY (I picked wall for ROY and I like his game!!!)
終於接觸到勝利的氣色,這大概是奮戰的回報
To TLKWAN:
請你不要再send一些不平等的offer給我,我還想玩下去的,不是百貨公司的歲晚盤點
本帖最後由 tlkwan 於 2010-11-18 12:54 PM 編輯
To TLKWAN:
請你不要再send一些不平等的offer給我,我還想玩下去的,不是百貨公司的歲晚盤點
Rated-R 發表於 2010-11-17 08:33 PM
Sorry, I just want to trade some player siut for my persent team and if you think that is unfair trade, I will 向你道歉 to my offer. By the way, I also received some offer that is "unequal trade". But my point of veiw is any trade have 風險, just like 樓宇買賣, 有升有跌! 球員表現也一樣,有高有低, 季初我們可能 feel that a trade between Dwight Howard (Rank 16 for last season) and Serge Ibaka (Rank 135 for last season) is 不平等的offer, 但現在論實際表現, Serge Ibaka Rank 14 now, but Wilson Chandler only Rank 188 now. 如果現在 Sugo The Nexus 提出用 Wilson Chandler虎.豹.騎 trade Serge Ibaka , 咁又是否不平等的offer呢? 所以,我們應向every offer 估計是否對 my team 有用, e.g. 用三分王 trade 助攻王 or 得分王 trade 籃板王 又是否不平等的offer 呢?
人生有幾多個十年? 不如坐底飲杯茶食個包啦!
V_____V
本帖最後由 Rated-R 於 2010-11-18 04:11 PM 編輯
Sorry, I just want to trade some player siut for my persent team and if you think that is unfair trade, I will 向你道歉 to my offer. By the way, I also received some offer that is "unequal trade". B ...
tlkwan 發表於 2010-11-18 12:53 PM
你第一個Trade出甚麼牌對Rondo???
你第二個Trade想用Ak-47+ J.G換麼?
你連$$$也不願多出,還想吃聖誕大餐?

我何嘗不想top10全歸我所有呢

我不是怪你,只是想你好好思考自己的方針
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Fantasy NBA League 2010 - 2011

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。