<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Fantasy NBA League 2010 - 2011
返回列表 回復 發帖

Updated trade news

Thursday, Feb. 24
Boston traded forward Luke Harangody and center Semih Erden to Cleveland for a 2013 second-round draft pick. Traded center Kendrick Perkins and guard Nate Robinson to Oklahoma City for forward Jeff Green, center Nenad Krstic, a 2012 first-round draft pick and cash.
Charlotte traded forward Gerald Wallace to Portland for center Joel Przybilla, forward Dante Cunningham, forward-center Sean Marks and a conditional 2011 and a conditional 2013 first-round draft pick. Waived guard Sherron Collins and forward Dominic McGuire.
Cleveland traded guard Mo Williams and forward Jamario Moon to the L.A. Clippers for guard Baron Davis and a 2011 first-round draft pick. Waived forward Leon Powe.
Houston traded guard Aaron Brooks to Phoenix for guard Goran Dragic and a future first-round draft pick. Traded forward Shane Battier and guard Ishmael Smith to Memphis for center Hasheem Thabeet, forward DeMarre Carroll and a future first-round draft pick .
Sacramento acquired guard-forward Marquis Daniels and cash considerations from Boston for a future draft pick.
Wednesday, Feb. 23
Utah traded guard Deron Williams to New Jersey for guard Devin Harris, forward Derrick Favors, a 2011 first-round pick, a 2012 first-round pick (via Golden State) and cash considerations.
New Orleans traded guard Carl Landry to Sacramento for guard Marcus Thornton and cash considerations.

Tuesday, Feb. 22
• Chicago traded forward James Johnson to Toronto for the 2011 first-round draft pick Toronto acquired from Miami.
• Denver acquired center Kosta Koufos from Minnesota.
• New York acquired forward Carmelo Anthony, guard Chauncey Billups, guard Anthony Carter, forward Renaldo Balkman and forward Shelden Williams from Denver for forward Wilson Chandler, forward Danilo Gallinari, guard Raymond Felton, center Timofey Mozgov, a 2014 first-round draft pick and a 2012 and a 2013 second-round pick and cash. Traded center Eddy Curry and forward Anthony Randolph to Minnesota for forward Corey Brewer.
• San Antonio signed forward Steve Novak to a second 10-day contract.
人生有幾多個十年? 不如坐底飲杯茶食個包啦!
V_____V
今年太多transfer la.. 搞到我跟吾切。
個waiver market 比 Harvey 兩兄弟玩晒 哈哈哈。
Xtravagant 發表於 2011-2-25 05:48 PM
Analysis of part of completed Deals:

Atlanta gets: Hilton Armstrong, Kirk Hinrich
Washington gets: Mike Bibby, Jordan Crawford, Maurice Evans(notes), 2011 first-round pick

Analysis:
This trade really boils down to two players: Hinrich and Bibby. Both players will see their contracts expire after next season, and there aren’t any significant financial implications here for either team. The Wizards part with Hinrich at a bit of a discounted price, but will net a late first-round pick and Crawford, who has the potential to be an explosive scorer down the line. Some see Jamal Crawford, in him, while others see Nick Young. The Hawks get a significant defensive upgrade at the point in Hinrich, who will slide right into Bibby’s spot in the starting lineup. They’ll lose a bit on the offensive end with Bibby’s scorching hot 44 percent clip from three, but that’s about it. The two post almost identical assist ratios (27.6% for Bibby, 27% for Hinrich), but there’s a rather considerable different in their usage rates (14.6 for Bibby,17.1 for Hinrich). Expect a few less looks for Joe Johnson, Josh Smith, and Al Horford, but nothing too noticeable. This deal, on top of the trade rumors involving Jeff Teague, indicates the franchise’s reluctance to hands the keys over to Teague in the near future.

Chicagogets: 2011 first-round pick (via Miami Heat)
Torontogets: James Johnson

Analysis:
The Raptors wasted little time putting Johnson to the test, as he got his first start on Wednesday at small forward ahead of Sonny Weems. There is some nice defensive potential here (2.6 blocks per 36 minutes; 2.3 steals per 36), but he is otherwise an extremely erratic player with a few major flaws – one, he fouls at an exorbitant rate (7.3 per 36 minutes) and two, he is tied with Hilton Armstrong for the league’s second highest turnover rate (22.9; 5.3 per 36 minutes). What that 22.9 mark means is that 22.9 percent of his possessions end in a turnover. The tools are there, but he needs to make some major alterations to his game before he warrants consideration.

New Orleansgets: Carl Landry
Sacramentogets: Marcus Thornton

Analysis:
Credit the Hornets, Dell Demps, and Monty Williams for managing to obliterate Thornton’s trade value ina matter of months. He went from being labeled untouchable– with some advocating the team keep him rather than make a move for Carmelo Anthony – to … this. Given Thornton’s major regression to virtual mediocrity this season as he was yanked in and out of the lineup by Williams, it’s almost imperative that he lands somewhere that will provide him some sort of stability, both with respect to minutes and role. The Westphal-led Kings are about the last place that would fit the bill. Nonetheless, with Tyreke Evans(notes) possibly out for the season – he’ll be re-evaluated in three weeks, but there’s very little reason for the Kings to rush him back – the starting two-guard job will be his for the taking. Jermaine Taylor, though better as of late, isn’t a real threat to anyone. On the flip side, Carl Landry will serve to bolster the Hornets’ frontcourt depth, but isn’t looking at any sort of expanded role in New Orleans. He can score in bunches, but is one of the worst rebounders for his position (62nd in rebound rate amongst 75 PF’s) and is a net negative in the other counting categories (assists, steals, blocks). He’ll look to re-discover his shooting touch as well, particularly on long twos.

New Jersey gets: Deron Williams
Utah gets: Derrick Favors, Devin Harris, 2011 first-round pick, 2012 first-round pick (Warriors), $3 million in cash

Analysis:
Not a whole lot changes for Favors here. He goes from averaging 20 minutes a game as a starter in New Jersey to a bench role behind Paul Millsap in Utah where he’ll see a few less minutes. His potential has continually been capped by his problematic foul rate (6 per 36 minutes), and he’s only been a two-category contributor up to this point (rebounds, blocks). Getting out of New Jersey is a victory in and of itself for Harris, who was severely (and inexplicably) underutilized by Avery Johnson, playing just under 32 minutes a game at the expense of Jordan Farmar. Johnson’s offensive system almost made poor use of Harris’ speed, playing at the league’s fourth slowest pace. He’ll fill in just fine for Williams, and while colleague Matt Buser sees his presence as a reason to downgrade the values of Al Jefferson, Paul Millsap, and Andrei Kirilenko, I completely disagree. Harris is vastly underrated by the general public for a number of reasons – he plays for a losing team far from the public eye, is seen as a bit of a disappointment given his previous projected trajectory towards stardom, is a few years removed from that ideal age range for young, up-and-comers, and plays in an era dominated by star-studded point guards. A closer look reveals that he stands Williams’ equal, if not slightly superior, in two key areas – free throw attempts per minute and assist ratio. Though his shot has failed him this season, Harris’ ability to slash and create for his teammates should prove of great value. Add in that his usage rate is considerably lower than that of Williams, even with a far inferior cast in New Jersey, and there’s plenty to be optimistic about. If anything, I expect higher production levels out of Millsap and Jefferson.

Golden State gets: Troy Murphy, 2012 second-round pick
New Jersey gets: Dan Gadzuric, Brandan Wright

Analysis:
This has almost no implications for the Warriors whatsoever. The Warriors will roll with the same five-man frontcourt rotation they have been for most of the season – David Lee, Andris Biedrins, Ekpe Udoh, Vladimir Radmanovic, and Louis Amundson (who will likelyreturn on Friday). The Nets are expected to buy out Gadzuric, and get a free look at a brittle but talented prospect in Brandan Wright, who never really fit into the Warriors’ system or plans, before deciding whether to extend him a qualifying offer by the June 30 deadline. Troy Murphy is expected to be bought out, and will likely land in Boston, with Miami, Orlando, and possibly New York being the other options. Boston and Miami are the favorites at the moment. The likelihood he makes a major impact with any of those teams is highly unlikely, with an offensive hierarchy already well-established in all four locales. Keep expectations low, and in check, especially considering he hasn’t played organized basketball in some time.
人生有幾多個十年? 不如坐底飲杯茶食個包啦!
V_____V
希望你下年都參加。其實你都吾錯。又同你trade過兼幾active ^.^

btw, 暫時兩個trade我都係蝕比你﹐ 真係人算不如天算。
Xtravagant 發表於 2011-2-25 05:50 PM
This year is my first time to play, so I made many mistake on waive some injuryed player, e.g. Nene, Gibson,....... etc. at early stage. So I am 12 of 12 now. But I will try my best to catch up and I believed that I will play better next year, if I still can play with all of you. By the way, 暫時兩個trade你都係蝕比我, just unluck, no one can exact know the performance of the player in furture as you say that "人算不如天算". Don't worry, you still 6 of 12, still have good chance to be frist 8 at the end of the season.
人生有幾多個十年? 不如坐底飲杯茶食個包啦!
V_____V
時間過得太快,咁又就來完左一季了

已經有nba球隊入左playoffs了,當然亦有球隊被foul啦

東岸

塞爾特人,公牛,熱火同魔術已經入左playoffs了

西岸

只有馬刺入左playoffs

被foul球隊: 東岸 騎士   西岸 木狼同帝王

東岸分析

頭1-4位都仲會有變動,但係都已經穩坐playoffs頭班車了,相信第5位的老鷹只要贏一半賽事都可能夠入playoffs了,紐約人換左人後比人睇好,但係名次都係麻麻,仍需努力.....相信入都吳係問題,76人係有d驚喜,今年入左的話都幾有睇頭,現時的第8位係溜馬,但係好吳穩定,第9名的山貓同第10名的公鹿都仲有機會,可惜的係tmac個隊活塞潰不成軍,難得tmac無乜點傷,竟然排第11,實在無咩力爭上第8

西岸分析

馬刺要第1名吳難,睇下邊隊第8會係馬刺來緊期待的事,第2位湖人,第3位牛仔,第4位雷霆要入係遲早的事,名次可能有變動,但我覺得都係湖人會過牛仔,第6位黃蜂可能過第5位金塊  7,8,9,10,11位仲有機會爭7,8位,場差好接近,我比較睇好火箭同jazz,有力上7,8位,殺左拓荒者,拓荒者好吳穩定,好在有及時雨b roy復出先有轉機,第8位灰熊有隱憂,主將gay傷緊,入左playoff都無用,如果對馬刺,馬刺會開心到死,第11位太陽就"猛猛緊",33勝33負.....
西岸連第11位都過5成,問你死未
人生有幾多個十年? 不如坐底飲杯茶食個包啦!
V_____V

好terrible的數據

Epic Triple OT game goes to the Los Angeles Lakers, as they defeat Phoenix Suns 139-137!!

Kobe: 42 points, 12 rebounds, 9 assists
Lamar: 29 points, 16 rebounds, 5 assists
Pau: 24 points, 13 rebounds

Steve: 19 points, 20 assists
Channing: 32 points, 14 rebounds
Marcin: 24 points, 16 rebounds

太陽對湖人3ot,湖人139-137 ko太陽

If you get one of the above player, he will get you to win the game...... (I get Kobe, but I am already out of the playeoff)
人生有幾多個十年? 不如坐底飲杯茶食個包啦!
V_____V
Anyone interested in joining post season fantasy NBA?

It's a point base cummulative game. For more detail, visit your respective league page, there is a post.

So far we have 4 managers and I'm loo ...
Xtravagant 發表於 2011-4-11 09:22 PM
I joint the game.
人生有幾多個十年? 不如坐底飲杯茶食個包啦!
V_____V
Just opened another league:

Congratulations!Your league has been configured and is ready to accept members.
Now go invite your friends to join.

Provide them with the following league information: ...
Xtravagant 發表於 2011-4-17 10:58 PM
The league has already drafted and is currently running. It is too late to join. Hence, I can't joint ........

評分次數

人生有幾多個十年? 不如坐底飲杯茶食個包啦!
V_____V
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » Fantasy NBA League 2010 - 2011

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。