<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 請教
返回列表 回復 發帖

請教

Notebook 按 power on 無反應, 完全唔郁, 但 power supply 和 adapter 都正常, 點算?
Remove your battery from your notebook, then connect power adaptor to your notebook.  Turn it on, then install your battery back into your notebook while the power is on, that's it.

The problem is that your power regulator chip inside your battery is malfunctioning, by doing the above procedure will reset it.

Easy huh?
wah...I don't know your PC skill is good as your lang
Bravo, my brother
Originally posted by 樂壇渣Fit人 at 2005-3-4 11:43 AM:
wah...I don't know your PC skill is good as your lang
Bravo, my brother
Hehe i am a certified computer technician and i have been working as a technical support technician for more than 10 years.  I am glad to be able to help with some computer related headaches here .

Just doing my job, but thank you...

Armageddon says,
The easiest way to fix your computer is to smash it with a hammer, please remember to unplug it from the wall before you do it

請教

Thanks brother.
However, my battery already damage previously, and I didn't use it quite a long time.
Any other suggestion?
What is the cost send for repairing?
Originally posted by maycheung at 2005-3-5 01:27 PM:
Thanks brother.
However, my battery already damage previously, and I didn't use it quite a long time.
Any other suggestion?
What is the cost send for repairing?
Hello again,

Please note that the way notebook batteries supply power works the same as an ATX power supply for desktop computers.  That means your notebook won't receive the correct amount of currents needed to function with a defective battery, therefore i suggest that you take your notebook to a repair shop and let them test it with a new battery.

If you only had it for a shot period of time, then your battery should still be under warranty and you should have it replaced as soon as possible without having to pay for a new one.  The cost for a new battery well, varies and should be under $150 US.

The battery acts as a bridge between your power adaptor and your notebook, when that bridge is broken, you have no power or incorrect power to your notebook so its common mistake for people to think that when the notebook is supplied with power from the adaptor the battery will 'bypass' the current.  That's not entirely true because the battery will somehow 'take control' or regulate da currents going into your notebook when its installed.

Hope this helps, good luck.

[ Last edited by armageddon on 2005-3-6 at 03:29 AM ]
Bro.armageddon, sorry to interrupt you as I have a question on this topic too.

I had bought a NEC notebook in 2004. I find that it can be run without battery (directly connect to AC power) Would you mind to tell me the reason why it can work? Is there any problem if it be run in this way?

Thanks in advance
Originally posted by 樂壇渣Fit人 at 2005-3-6 03:33 AM:
Bro.armageddon, sorry to interrupt you as I have a question on this topic too.

I had bought a NEC notebook in 2004. I find that it can be run without battery (directly connect to AC power) Woul ...
Well like i said before, the battery will 'take control' of the power (current) going into your notebook when it’s installed.  Think of it as a regulator switch, when the switch is off (without battery) your notebook is receiving power directly from the adaptor.  Part of the power is routed to the battery (Charging Cycle) when its installed, but an imbalanced input of voltage from a defective battery (Power = Voltage times Current, or P = VI) means the power received from the adaptor has to either increase or decrease depends on how much power the battery is sending to your notebook mainboard.  Both the notebook and the battery have built in power regulator acting as a fuse in case of imbalanced power input, that's why you can't turn it on when you had a defective battery installed.

The households lighting system works the same way but without a regulator.  I don't suppose you will cut off the power supplying to your house by removing a bulb from your lamp, right?

[ Last edited by armageddon on 2005-3-6 at 04:01 AM ]

請教

Thanks brother, but do you mean that I need to put on the battery whenever I used the notebook.  I used the notebook for more than 3 years, and I didn't take out the battery until one day I found the battery is damaged (I wonder it is over-charged), then I released the battery from the notebook, but the notebook still can work for nearly half year.  
I always think the battery is only used when you cannot connect the notebook to the Main Supply.
Bro.armageddon, thanks for your professional tutorial!!!
高手!!!
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 請教

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。