何生咁樣一講( U& _1 R6 b2 F7 Q" n6 }% X$ Y$ O; C
即時證實左政界
0 E9 x# Z2 S1 C' S呢幾日傳出的【1石4鳥之計】係真的# u5 E: ^- H0 q- L) o+ ?# E! G9 u
5 H7 W* n" ?. C; Z$ Q8 c$ O# I
1.原用800人選舉委員會,再選新特首1 A* [, i& n1 k9 A
2.拆除07,08普選危機4 b' ~- b6 \. e/ W, B3 g. S  V
3.0 S/ R/ s% R) B' K( a5 W
2 J3 y6 M5 V1 i
) w0 P: s7 q* \# n4 @# Q5 k9 ~% l3,4你地自己諗......
唔明喎
meaning once Tung resigns....it actually helps the poliburo in Beijing in solving the four major problems (according to Hotung):; Z2 c" ]! Q- f6 {% |* e5 L$ U7 g

& o' H2 y/ Z% h4 H2 |1) According the to Basic Law, a new chief need to be elected within 6 months when the post is vacanted. Tung resigns. Donald takes the summer job (maybe more than that). A new chief is elected by the end of the summer by the same freaking 800 member commitee. And the term is 5 years! We are robbed of the rights to elect our own chief until 2010! (3 more years!) 5 t4 b2 E9 `7 D# y% G/ y
2) No universal suffrage again! Having the new chief (depends on who) may silence the Legco. The parties (esp. democratic..which is in disarray) may be content with the new chief and therefore this suffrage agenda may not be the best interest for these parties. Besides, the new chief (if Donald is in) maybe able to pursuade the parties to go for more 'practical' direction so everyone is happy.
  G% P* n6 s) p8 `7 N) c4 H+ v& V3) With Tung, Anthony Leung and Regina Yip all gone, what's Long Hair's political slogan and effectiveness going to be?" f& i# L/ T* z+ y% l
4) If Tung resigns on his own accord and Beijing has nothing to do w/ it (yeah, right!?), they are doing the largest popaganda with us. Frankly, many would buy into it. Think about it, Beijing stood firm behind this moron for 7 1/2 yrs thru hell and high water, and all of a sudden they let him go with 2 1/2 yrs left? How's Jiang Ji Men going to feel? Obviously this is a smart set up.1 z3 W1 M; z! q7 G' `1 U- h! _
: ], X! k3 Z( V* C$ r5 ~
Sure I rejoice with tung off the scene, but I wonder how that move affects the way we see our 1 country 2 system philosophy. This is a bigger concern than who would be the next chief.
! b# B: X( S+ t, Z& P! C' o! q- P1 C. C0 i- B- l0 d8 a
Gretzky.
We can do nothing abt this event...) t7 e( }" k6 k9 `" V) z
Quite a no. of HK ppl called for the resignation of Tung,
+ Q5 C* N5 ?8 Q, S6 cnow should we call for the continuation of Tung's power???
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 【董建華 辭職】 何鴻燊 凌空踢爆 中央 【1石4鳥之計】

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。