<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 各位大哥大姐電腦高手,煩請救救小弟!
返回列表 回復 發帖

各位大哥大姐電腦高手,煩請救救小弟!

我部有陣時起好正常o既使用情況之下,即係同平時咁用,例如睇睇下now.com咁~
佢就無喇喇自動restart,即係無端端畫面突然一黑,跟住就restart咁喇,但我好肯定唔係中左毒。
咁究竟係咩原因同點樣解救呢?煩情各高手幫幫我,因為這問題已困擾我很久了!
Thank you~
原因 : maybe not enough memory ^^ ( i am not really sure )

解救 : upgrade your PC

[ Last edited by tai1980 on 2005-3-19 at 01:38 AM ]
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php
我部機係用緊P41.8G,512mb RAM,Win XP的~Thanks~
Originally posted by terrykissu at 2005-3-19 01:37 AM:
我部機係用緊P41.8G,512mb RAM,Win XP的~Thanks~
then i don`t know , please wait for the other 電腦高手`s replies
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/index.php
if your PC would be shut down while you are watching now.com programme, then it may be caused by overheat of your CPU/motherboard. Please check to the coolfans whether it is properly run or not. Also if you often download files thru BT/flashget, your harddisk may be depreciated and the data mapping may get lost too. Try to defrag your harddisk and perform scandisk to check whether it is ok or not then

P.S.
I had the same situation before and I had to format my harddisk and reinstall winXP, then everything is ok again. It was the worst case and I hope you don't need to do so
去控制台,系統,進階,啟動及修復點設定入去吳好點自動重新啟動就ok
I think it may be
1) Overheat
Open up the box and make sure all the fan is running

2) Lose cable
Check all the power cable to make sure it is connected securely
首先小弟好多謝各位高手的幫助,亦令我獲益良多!
我試過開過機箱,check過所有o既風扇,電原接線係ok的!
我想問問會唔會關電原功應,例如唔夠Wate數,或者係唔夠Ram等等。
仲有小弟有時開機個時,平時普通的會聽到Bios"Do"一聲的,但有時佢會"DoDoDoDo......"咁長響落去,我不停咁按restart掣都係咁,有時仲嚴重到我關左部機等一陣再開都係咁!我想問這又係咩問題呢?
多謝解答,小弟就此謝過!
開機"Do一聲係正常,三聲或五聲係表示有吾同既問題,你搵番底板上跟機碟,裡面有pdf
話番你知這些聲音代表乜野問題。最可能係你插卡無好好插係slot個度。

開機無端黑畫面,通常係display卡過熱,令到佢去吾到個pre setting 個scanning freq,你可以較低個freq試下。
但如果佢自動關機就大多數 IRQ 撞左,或資源共用同一個IRQ,你要先睇下我附圖,你
自已打開  控制台--系統-- 硬體-- 裝置管理員--睇下那些硬體有無共用irq,有就改左其中一組。如果無得改既話,就唯有將d卡,試下改插另個 PCI 既slot黎試。直到你認為再無發生相撞事件為止。如果再吾得,就開機時,進入 bios度,試下再改 IRQ 既 setting。

我現在部電腦家都試緊這樣野。
通常好既卡,會有jumper直接俾你改 irq。但偏偏我塊電視卡就同網路卡相撞。就無jumper可以改。

[ Last edited by 金魚佬 on 2005-3-20 at 01:20 AM ]

irq.jpg

irq.jpg (175.9 KB)
930 x 524 PIXEL下載

nil
Originally posted by terrykissu at 2005-3-19 09:42 PM:
首先小弟好多謝各位高手的幫助,亦令我獲益良多!
我試過開過機箱,check過所有o既風扇,電原接線係ok的!
我想問問會唔會關電原功應,例如唔夠Wate數,或者係唔夠Ram等等。
仲有小弟有時開機個時,平時普通的 ...
Beep, beep beep beep beep beep, one long beep follow by 5 short beeps means that you have a loose VGA card connection, push your VGA card in firmly and lock it up.

As for the restarting issue, i doubt it’s the problem due to over-heating.  According to my past experiences, restarting while browsing the internet is usually caused by incomparable memory modules, try it with a good quality memory module such as Kingston memory modules should solve the problem.  Don't try to save money by installing cheap memory modules; things like this WILL happen trust me.

According to your specifications, a 350W PS will do but i recommend a 400W to allow ample currents for stable power output to your whole system.

Hope this helps
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 各位大哥大姐電腦高手,煩請救救小弟!

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。