情緒病有小小,但係依然有出街飲酒同打波...
% t* j* P. V# j7 z禁我算唔算呢"
9 E1 G0 j5 F' X5 x" `0 h! K$ o+ i* P1 z& h  Y2 u
所以其實我覺得好難定義= =v
愛死雷凱欣
個社會就係咁....雙失會被定位做隱蔽青年
0 n3 d1 W4 \9 `% n咁佑有無隱蔽中年?

可能我係半隱蔽青年

平時冇野做既時候唔鍾意出街,鍾意打機或上網.情願msn或icq都好過講電話,同一d唔識既人chat下好過同朋友食飯(雖然不多朋友).買衫都叫是但"o個"隻.
) q9 }1 \: X5 Z, K0 f2 X唔知咁樣算唔算半隱蔽呢?
3 z* P8 X5 N  e, a你又會唔會似我呢?
The society has changed a lot and it takes a completely new mindset to adapt. Homeoffice was never possible until the internet came out (those of us remember days when fax machine was consider a groundbreaking tech!). This makes it more important to interact with people. Sometimes we don't feel like it (not good lookings, no job, whatever reason) but that's why we need to spend time outside 26FUN.com! I remember a few years back when I had no full time job and was teaching adult English class p/t. I felt miserable and depressed. I never wanted to go out unless absolute necessary. But I pushed myself to go run in the park for 1/2 everyday and the physical exercise helped. i also got to see more people and realize my life is not that pitiful....that's a way out of cocoon life!
3 |8 i/ ~+ N* u" A
& i% B3 B5 ^0 h) |& `We all have bad times and wanted to hide in our blankets....it's okay...just don't camp there forever.
我都隱蔽過囉........不過唔長1 p8 D4 W: k, Y2 ~7 f/ E
好在依家唔係
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 隱蔽青年?!

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。