<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 精彩辯論-----信耶穌不合科學
返回列表 回復 發帖

How to prove the existence of something ?

It is very easy to disprove the existence of something , for example finding an exceptional case will be enough . But how to prove the existence of something ? Obviously the prove will not be perfect and never be perfect, so you always say you believe on something . Even with science, we are justing using induction to support our believal on something. So your believal of the existence of god is at the same level of my belival on the sun will rise from the east ---orrow morning. So those Chiristian article are always fooling people with fallices.
; f' s6 h: S% u( o
* l! I. a+ z* W# j3 @Second point is about the free will , don't you think we have the free will ? The god have the free will ? The problem about the god of the Christans is on he is the ONE. Remember, we have no universal set in Maths , the same idea as the support of free will , also the same idea as the support of democracy, belive of market driving value and evolution ,..... all these come to the only conclusion that WE MAN KIND ARE NO SPECIAL ! ok !
7 q# b3 j3 n" `" U8 o% z  Q8 ~  O% O, ?4 M1 ]! b9 M  P# T
Don't be too self center as self-centerness is 萬惡的根源, 我選擇接受道或佛家的思想是因為它們的兼收並束,沒有強烈的排它性,長遠帶來宇宙的和諧。
老蒙董係懵既老母都懂

真理,科學,人類的態度

When I was a small boy, I look at the sky, watching there so many stars, just want to ask, what's over there ? ' O# b! L* ?$ d7 L5 E

* K) P* L1 j( n: l1 XI start studying books about the moon, the sun, those planets and read the story about Galieo & Keppler, besides appreciating the beauty of the Universe, (自從十二歲開始青春期之後,開始鐘意睇女多D,以上浪漫既情懷,已經比神收返佐.....) I just discovered the limitation of human beings. They are always looking themselves as the center of the Universe. Until recently, there are still so many people thinks that they are the center of the universe. Have you think about why the god looks so humanistic ? HE IS JUST A SELF REFLECTED IMAGE OF YOU. Just projecting his thoughts to explain the whole universe, that is why the whole Europe suffered from a long long dark age. Please go study what the hell happened in the past. 1 E0 U0 C+ e  F3 }7 i

+ S: Q7 j5 q7 q! AI believe in god, that is the destiny, but certainy not the one mentioned in Bible. Darwin believe on his god too finally , but not the one in bible. Please read more about what he did especailly after he discover the evidence for evolution. Please don't fool others by saying that great XYZ believe in god after he die. May be his god is not your god. * \$ T) J" J6 [( x# X3 J0 g

: _& @, ?6 U+ C. U: s+ ~What is truth ? Can you say that a pencil will fall on the floor is a truth ? You drop 100 pencil and think the 101 will drop but it has not yet happened, so how come you are so sure about it ? It is the way, the scientific way, tell you ! You can predict what is going to happen from your induction. That is the meaning of truth, the CERTAINTY. CERTAINTY is a concept connected with time. So please tell me what can be predicted by you with your god and don't talk about the past. Past happening in the bible is a story but your scinece text book teach you something you can check ! Don't be fooled by a human self reflected image. I'm glad to have this opportunity expaining my thoughts with so many Christians.  
& K5 C/ R( u; n4 |7 p! V! r
5 \% ^% [4 m! ^: [自以為全能其實最無能
- T$ m& [/ Q& w  G* O$ G" G* R. Y4 M' a
尋找真善美是做人的態度,也是活得精彩死得燦爛的方法。; F) K# M+ P9 f

8 K) i' C2 ^( N1 D" w4 {人類這麼恐懼死亡,自我中心的態度又怎可加深對這個宇宙的了解?
老蒙董係懵既老母都懂
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 精彩辯論-----信耶穌不合科學

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。