<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
Ronaldo's future at Manchester United in doubt
Sun Jul 2, 2006 3:25 AM IST

By Karen Iley

GELSENKIRCHEN (Reuters) - Cristiano Ronaldo's days at Manchester United appear to be numbered after his bust-up with team mate Wayne Rooney in Portugal's World Cup quarter-final win over England on Saturday.

A move away from Old Trafford seems especially likely as the winger said after the game that media reports linking him to Real Madrid were correct.

"Yes, they are true," he told reporters when pressed, but said he would not filter-004 the matter further until after the World Cup where Portugal face France in Wednesday's semi-final.

Ronaldo had reportedly aligned himself with Juan Miguel Villar Mir, a candidate for Real's presidential election, saying he would open negotiations if Villar Mir won Sunday's vote.

He may find that he is no longer as welcome at Manchester United among the England players there after his involvement in the dismissal of Rooney in the second half.

Ronaldo rushed 40 metres to the referee, apparently to demand a card for the England forward who had battled his way through two Portuguese players and trod on Ricardo Carvalho's groin as he tried to disentangle himself
Argentine referee Horacio Elizondo showed Rooney the red card, although it was not clear whether it was for the challenge on Carvalho or for pushing Ronaldo in anger afterwards.

He was captured by TV cameras winking at his bench as Rooney walked off the pitch.

"I complained to the referee about the foul but I didn't ask for a red card," said the Portugal winger.

Ronaldo had also feigned a head-butt towards Rooney seconds before the match kicked off as he was walking past his club mate to take up his position on the left-wing.

Down to 10 men, England held on against Portugal to finish at 0-0 after extra time but lost 3-1 in a penalty shootout.
再見c ronaldo
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-7-3 08:33 PM:
卡域克
20M POUND
TOO EXPENSIVE
Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-7-8 08:52 PM:
根據英國泰晤時報記者報料
"雲...
The Times July 08, 2006

Torres tops list as Ferguson lines up summer targets
By Oliver Kay

SIR ALEX FERGUSON, the Manchester United manager, is preparing a bid to replace Ruud van Nistelrooy with Fernando Torres, the Spain forward who emerged as one of the stars of the World Cup finals.
United have yet to make a significant addition to their squad this summer, prompting concerns among supporters about their prospects of competing in the transfer market under the ownership of the Glazer family, but Ferguson hopes to be given permission next week to proceed with a bid to sign Torres from Atlético Madrid. He is also confident that a breakthrough will be reached in negotiations with Tottenham Hotspur over Michael Carrick, the England midfield player.

Torres will not come cheap, with his three goals for Spain in the group stage in Germany having strengthened Atlético’s desire to keep him. Enrique Cerezo, the club’s president, has claimed that the 22-year-old cannot leave for less than the £41.4 million buy-out clause stipulated in his contract, but sources have indicated that Cerezo’s resolve may be severely tested if he receives an offer in the region of £ 25 million from United, Real Madrid, AC Milan or any of the other clubs in the frame.

United’s transfer plans have been thrown into some confusion since it became apparent that Cristiano Ronaldo is pursuing a move to Real, but they maintain that the Portugal winger is going nowhere. By contrast, they are increasingly hopeful of securing a deal for Van Nistelrooy after he fell out of favour with Ferguson last season. Bayern Munich have confirmed their interest in the Holland forward and are believed to be preparing a formal bid, albeit one significantly short of United’s £15 million valuation. Real have also expressed a vague interest.

Negotiations over Carrick have not progressed since United made a second offer of about £12 million three weeks ago, but a breakthrough is expected once Daniel Levy, the Tottenham chairman, returns from holiday. Ferguson hopes to sign a ball-winner to play alongside Carrick in midfield, but after exploring options such as Mahamadou Diarra, Javier Mascherano, Marcos Senna and Didier Zokora — the latter too late to stop him joining Tottenham from Saint-Etienne — uncertainty remains over that position.

United have also inquired about Tomas Kuszczak, the West Bromwich Albion goalkeeper, after allowing Tim Howard to join Everton on loan.

Ferguson closing in on midfield wonderkid?
2006-07-08 17:14  
Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is thought to be close to agreeing a deal to sign Turkish teenage sensation Nuri Sahin from Borussia Dortmund.
The 17-year-old has emerged as one of the finest young midfield players in the Bundesliga, and his goalscoring and playmaking have propelled him into the Turkish national team, where he has also excelled.  

Although he is hardly a Roy Keane replacement, Sahin could provide some much-needed skill and craft to a United midfield that has seemed bereft of such qualities in recent months.
Dortmund are loath to lose a player of such quality, but their parlous financial state means that they may have to accept a bid that is lower than their valuation of the player, as they did in the case of Tomas Rosicky.

Rosicky joined Arsenal for a fee of around £7million, and reports suggest that United are looking to acquire Sahin for a similar amount.
RONALDO: I MUST LEAVE

By Antony Kastrinakis

CRISTIANO RONALDO last night launched a scathing attack on Alex Ferguson and Manchester United, insisting: "I have to quit and join Real Madrid."

The Portugal superstar blames boss Ferguson and owner Malcolm Glazer for forcing him out of Old Trafford in the wake of his World Cup bust-up with Wayne Rooney.

Ronaldo said: "They are the ones who are driving me away from the country.

"There are no conditions for me to continue at Manchester. I am calm and my agent Jorge Mendes is taking care of my situation. There is only one club I want to join."

Ronaldo accused Fergie and Glazer of failing to defend him after he helped get Rooney sent off in last week's World Cup quarter-final against England.

Ronaldo, speaking after Portugal had lost 3-1 to Germany in the third-place play-off, said: "Neither the president nor the manager have defended me over what happened. I don't want to be rude about anyone but they should have.

"I feel fragile at this time. I didn't do anything wrong to anybody. I was not at fault for what happened. I think my situation will be resolved in two or three days.

"To be honest it's very difficult to see that my future will be in Manchester. I've already said some time ago that I wish to play in Spain and I hope that can happen."

Ronaldo caused furore at United two weeks ago when he announced he had struck a deal with Real presidential candidate Juan Villar Mir.

Even though Mir lost out to Ramon Calderon in last weekend's election, Ronaldo still wants the move to go ahead.

Earlier, it was revealed Rooney had pleaded with Ronaldo to stay AND that the Portuguese winger's Cheshire home had been vandalised.

A window was smashed and the front door of his Poynton pad damaged after the quarter-final victory over England.

That has only reinforced Ronaldo's desire to quit, even though he and Rooney have been exchanging text messages all week.

Rooney has made it clear he held no grudges and has been telling Ronaldo how much he wanted him to stay at Old Trafford.

Rooney told him: "It is time to put all this behind us. I am looking forward to playing alongside you for Manchester United next season."

But his outburst last night will make it impossible for him to stay in Manchester.

Ronaldo is due to return home after a two-week break despite concerns for his safety.

Asked if he was on his way out of the club he replied bluntly: "I guess so.

Ronaldo was speaking after Portugal had lost 3-1 to Germany in the World Cup third-place play-off-and after Rooney had pleaded with him to stay.

The cheating Portuguese star has been lambasted for his play-acting in England as well as Germany but he remains unrepentant.

He adde d:" I don't care about the pressure from the English media. They lost two or three times against Portugal and they've got irritated. I don't care about that I just do my work. I am in a group that helps me very much and as for the English press everone knows how they work.

WAYNE ROONEYhas pleaded withteam-mate Cristiano Ronaldo not to quit Manchester United after thugs attacked the Portuguese star's home.

The attack has stunned the United winger and Rooney fears Ronaldo could be hounded out of the Premiership.

A source close to Ronaldo revealed: "He believes the United fans will stand by him, he loves the club and wants to win medals at Old Trafford."

United officials will provide round-the-clock security if he feels unsafe and Rooney's bid to heal the rift will be welcomed by Old Trafford boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

And a United insider added: "Fergie sees Rooney and Ronaldo as the jewels in the United crown and will fight tooth and nail to keep them together.

"It will be a big season for Alex, possibly even his last one at the club, and he knows they are vital to the success of the squad.

"The daft thing is they were so close before this incident. They sit next to each other in the dressing room and are the big wind-up merchants at the training ground even to the point of playing pranks on the manager.

"It is good news that Wayne wants to call a truce and continue their friendship."

At first Rooney was furious with Ronaldo's actions – especially his wink towards the Portugal bench which suggested he had deliberately tried to land his team-mate with a red card.

But over the course of the past week, the England striker has had time to reflect on the incident.

And while he argues that he did nothing to earn a sending off, he will forgive Ronaldo in the interests of peace in the Old Trafford dressing room

Rooney pleads with Ronaldo not to quit Man Utd

Wayne Rooney is pleading with Manchester United teammate Cristiano Ronaldo not to flee England.

Rooney fears Ronaldo could be hounded out of the Premiership.

A source close to Ronaldo revealed to the News of the World: "He believes the United fans will stand by him, he loves the club and wants to win medals at Old Trafford."

United officials will provide round-the-clock security if he feels unsafe and Rooney's bid to heal the rift will be welcomed by Old Trafford boss Sir Alex Ferguson.

And a United insider added: "Fergie sees Rooney and Ronaldo as the jewels in the United crown and will fight tooth and nail to keep them together.

"It will be a big season for Alex, possibly even his last one at the club, and he knows they are vital to the success of the squad.

"The daft thing is they were so close before this incident. They sit next to each other in the dressing room and are the big wind-up merchants at the training ground even to the point of playing pranks on the manager.

"It is good news that Wayne wants to call a truce and continue their friendship."

Ronaldo nears Man Utd exit after home vandalised

Cristiano Ronaldo's determination to quit Manchester United has only been strengthened after thugs vandalised his home.

The News of the World says a window was smashed and the front door of his Poynton pad damaged after the quarter-final victory over England.

That has only reinforced Ronaldo's desire to quit, even though he and Wayne Rooney have been exchanging text messages all week.

Rooney has made it clear he held no grudges and has been telling Ronaldo how much he wanted him to stay at Old Trafford.

Rooney told him: "It is time to put all this behind us. I am looking forward to playing alongside you for Manchester United next season."

Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-7-9 07:28 PM:
你是在說我嗎?
我並不是英格蘭狂熱份子
首先身為曼聯球迷
當然希望所有球員都可以整整齊齊全部留隊啦
不過問題唔係"朗尼事件",問題現在係"c.朗拿度"高調要求離隊!!!!!!!!

完全support你,
manu fans 唔再支持c7
most likely 唔係因為"朗尼事件"
而係佢"高調要求離隊"
Kuszczak set for Red Devils move
West Brom goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczak has reportedly agreed a £4million move to Manchester United, which could see Ben Foster return to Watford.

Albion boss Bryan Robson admitted last week that Sir Alex Ferguson was keen on Kuszczak, but insisted they would only consider a "big offer".

Now the two clubs have reportedly agreed on a fee, and the Polish stopper was quick to agree to the move, according to The Sun.

Kuszczak first caught Ferguson's eye when he produced a stunning display to restrict United to just one goal in a 1-1 draw at Old Trafford, where Robert Earnshaw scored an equaliser from the penalty spot.

He was in Poland's World Cup squad but did not play after conceding a freak goal in their final warm-up game.

He let a punt upfield from Columbia keeper Luis Martinez bounce over his head into the net, and was subsequently resigned to the bench in Germany.

However, Ferguson has ignored the error and reportedly sees Kuszczak as cover for first-choice Edwin van der Sar.

The move could allow Premiership new boys Watford to take young keeper Foster on another season long loan.

Foster was signed from Stoke last summer but spent the whole of last season on loan at Vicarage Road and impressed as the Hornets gained promotion via the play-offs.

The chances of Foster returning had appeared slim but Kuszczak's imminent arrival resigns him to third choice and Ferguson may agree to another season-long loan so that he can gain some Premiership experience.
又想用4 MILLION買個keeper
睇都到想死
想問費sir 還要用幾多錢買keeper 先夠
真係今個summer都幾心淡
  Club: Ronaldo not for sale   

12/7/06 8:23 AM
Manchester United has noted the increasing media speculation over the future of Cristiano Ronaldo.

The Club can confirm there is no possibility of Cristiano being sold. Cristiano recently signed a new contract until 2010 and the Club fully expects him to honour that contract.

The Club will not listen to any offers for Cristiano.

Cristiano is one of the brightest young stars in world football as demonstrated by his performances at the World Cup and Manchester United is not in the business of selling their best young players.
Originally posted by buengland at 2006-7-12 05:04 PM:

Stubborn......

賣左佢, 買torres 啦

豬咁蠢, 都吾知要佢嚟托定係爭第三第四
或者咁睇
佢叫人唔會想去執平貨
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。