<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 kakeidevil 於 2008-10-28 02:21 PM 發表

沙維治隔離果個係咪beckham???
我認得幾個咋....
exactly...Beckham is sitting next to Robbie Savage~~

The one on Gary Neville's Left side is called Simon davies..some of them i have never heard of before...like the black guy next to Gary.

Upper Row (L to R) : Raphael Burke, Garu Neville, Simon Davies, John O'Kane, Andy Noone, Nicky Butt, Ben Thornley

Lower Row (L to R): Robbie Savage, David Beckham, Geroge Switzer, Keith Gillispe, Paul scholes, Chris Casper
Ronny Johnsen comes on for Norwegian club Vålerenga, to play the last minutes of the match on 1st, Nov, before his retirement from active football. He is 39 years old now, and any return to football would not be in the top flight, according to Johnsen himself.

Good Lucky Johnny~~~

n626936186_1972665_9914.jpg

n626936186_1972665_9914.jpg (40.7 KB)
604 x 318 PIXEL下載

原帖由 filter-052fans 於 2008-11-6 09:40 AM 發表

嘩, 真係好耐無見....

當年簽左果3個挪威人, 而家得番尼夫蘭仲有波踢lu
Ronny is also the last one to retire when he signed for Man utd in 96 Summer with Poborsky, Ole, Van Der Goew and Jordi Cruff

yeh~~so true...but Erik's career in Fulham is just like in Man Utd, still being as a sub~~

it's kind of a tragedy to them after 99 Trible, especailly Ronny and Ole were sort of crusied of injury~~they were never gone back to their peak level due to serious knee injury~~

Stam+Johnsen, probably the best partnership and the most stable pair of CB in Man Utd history~~~
原帖由 filter-052fans 於 2008-11-6 01:56 PM 發表

btw,bold左代表咩? 無上去踢職業波?
kind of but not all, only refer to Andy Noone and Geroge Swizter

The others like Raphael Burke and Simon davies are referred to players have not ever play for united first team nor not known by any Man Utd fans (even if you played the first dynasty CM, you would never know who are those bolded players)~~

here's a list of their career after Class 92. (Ryan Giggs, Phil Neville and Goalie Pilkington belong to this class as well~~it's only they didnt take part in the picture.)

The following article is distributed in 2002.

RAPHAEL BURKE: Transferred to Bristol City a year after youth team success - but was competing with David Beckham for right midfield slot. Gave up game, but now back coaching youngsters at schools around Bristol and Bath for Christian organisation World Sport Ministries.

GARY NEVILLE: England star.

SIMON DAVIES: Welsh international will take part in next season's UEFA Cup competition as captain of League of Wales part-timers Bangor City. After leaving United played for Luton, Macclesfield, Exeter and Rochdale.

JOHN O'KANE: A nomad after leaving United in 1996, playing for Bury, Bradford City, Everton, Burnley, Bolton Wanderers and now Blackpool.

ANDY NOONE: Preparing for second season as centre-forward with North West Counties League Division Two's Cheadle Town while working for Trafford Park-based company Casella.

NICKY BUTT: England star.

BEN THORNLEY: Bury-born player now with Scottish Premier League side Aberdeen, having moved from Huddersfield Town, where he spent three seasons.

ROBBIE SAVAGE: Told he wouldn't make it at United, the Welsh international was sold to Crewe before finding Premier League success with Leicester City. Transferred to top division new boys Birmingham City for £2.5m.

DAVID BECKHAM: England captain.

GEORGE SWITZER: Full-back now playing semi-pro for home-town Salford City and working as optical technician at the Dolland and Aitchison factory in Salford. Had spells with Darlington and Hyde.

KEITH GILLESPIE: Involved in multi-million-pound transfer bringing Andy Cole to United from Newcastle United. Ironically they are now team-mates at Blackburn Rovers.

PAUL SCHOLES: England star.

CHRIS CASPER: After loan moves to Bournemouth and Swindon, transferred to Reading for £300,000 in 1998. But bad leg-break on Boxing Day, 1999, left career in jeopardy. Left Reading at end of season and said to be considering retirement.

評分次數

原帖由 filter-052fans 於 2008-11-6 01:33 PM 發表

最近睇番99年套歐冠既過程, 雖然係人都知今時今日既曼聯人腳更強,
但講到合作性同流暢度, 仍然未能超越99年果一屆...

仍需努力呀...
Of course 99's work rate and teamwork cannot be compared~~99 squad starters had been working with each other for at least 6-7 years before the Trible. and the teamwork between Yorke and Cole were even unexpected...no one could expect they worked so well in their first season's partnership~~
still remember after Sheringham scored 1:1 in Noup Camp, Man Utd took only 30s to create another attack (which was Ole's cross to create the 2nd winning corner~) i hvnt been seeing this kind of fluent courter attack in man utd until last year~~
原帖由 filter-052fans 於 2008-11-7 10:46 AM 發表

有貝碧扥夫之後, 你應該會多左機會見到果d怪腳入球架啦...
and also some mysterious misses from Berbatov as well!!!(like his last shot in away Celtic match!!!!!!)
原帖由 kakeidevil 於 2008-11-7 02:20 PM 發表

曼聯字典

I dont really deserve with such a praised....i'm only a little man utd fan since 1994-1995 season...
原帖由 filter-052fans 於 2008-11-7 12:52 PM 發表

算啦, 心水清既, 就知道其實曼聯同維拉里爾已經出左線....
yes...i know...but those kind of miss is kind of unacceptable to such a high in value forward~~
he's rated 30m...however, he's still has shown to everyone why he does deserve Man utd to throw a bank on him....and also putting Tevez on the bench...

till this point, Man utd's offense is in more dimensions...Berbatov provided some critical pass to both sides...
however, not sure that's an order from SAF or what, i dont always see him staying in the restricted area when c7 or Erva doing crossing from both sides...i only saw Rooney in the area only...I couldnt see Berbatov in the camera...it's quite different to his style in Spurs...and he's less aggressive than the time in spurs...(like last season first round Vs Spurs at Old trafford, Berbatov was so hard.working and agressive to fight for a goal~~~only the bar and VDS denied him~~)

hopefully he will be better after Christmas...if not, i think SAF should consider putting Tevez back to the starting line-up~~and Bench the 30m forward~~
原帖由 filter-052fans 於 2008-11-11 09:57 AM 發表

我覺將tevez放係後備既原因, 除左係一般講要試b10, 同佢自己唔夠態之外,

最大問題係因為傾緊合約...

減少對手既談判籌碼, 佢呢d招數, 睇左咁多年, 我做佢都識玩啦... ...
i felt the same thing as well...however, are they already had an agreement already?
the transfers fees cannot be negociate..unless re-draft an agreement after this season~~
原帖由 jordi 於 2009-1-3 03:34 AM 發表
[quote]原帖由 eqhigh 於 2009-1-2 11:04 PM 發表

Tosic會著14 號(危險波衫一件, Howard, Smith , 後期既Heinze

HEINZE WEAR # 4 ONLY .....
BUT I SEE THIS NU ...
Henize didnt wear it...but he was given 14 right before he left man Utd to Real Madrid~~
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。