<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...
返回列表 回復 發帖
原帖由 filter-052fans 於 2008-8-21 09:15 AM 發表

哦, 老費講既驚喜原來係呢個....

btw, 好似布朗一樣, 我真係唔覺得施維斯達咁衰,
我唔明d朋友們點解梗係記住佢點甩漏....救命...
it's hkg...haha....only the crappy things will always be remembered forever~~~

few Man Utd fans would remember his contribution when Rio was banned for 8 months....and after his left side defence after before Evra...
he contribiuted alot before...especially from 2003-2006...tthe worst season that man utd have...

and just like Taibi...no one remembers his life-saving catches in Italy...the only well known thing is his stupid conceded goal between his thigh..and 0-3 loss to Southampton
有冇人夜媽媽同我一樣睇緊波呢?
已經差唔多半場啦,曼聯贏緊一粒

又係費查呀! 雖然依球可能係正式統計上唔當佢入
但我已經全部歸功於佢咖啦
好波!費查
原帖由 eqhigh 於 2008-8-26 03:46 AM 發表
有冇人夜媽媽同我一樣睇緊波呢?
已經差唔多半場啦,曼聯贏緊一粒

又係費查呀! 雖然依球可能係正式統計上唔當佢入
但我已經全部歸功於佢咖啦
好波!費查 ...
其實佢唔係咁差, 希望佢今年可以踢多D同多D進步, 佢仲後生24 ONLY!!
迪維斯同安達臣打得好生猛, 帶動哂成隊波!
Rooney must rediscover selfish side
URL: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story?id=566228&sec=england&root=england&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab1pos1&cc=4716

Manchester United head to Monaco on Friday, hoping for silverware from the European Super Cup to accompany the recently acquired Community Shield and, more prestigiously, the Premier League and the Champions League trophies. At 22 and the owner of 43 England caps, Wayne Rooney has already achieved more than the majority of players do in their entire careers.

Yet the more he wins, the greater the enigma Rooney becomes. In 2005/06, he was magnificent while Manchester United were, by their standards, mediocre. A one-man source of optimism about the club's future, his coruscating brilliance was the highlight of their season. In a side that seemed to have too few, he was the principal match-winner. If both and United's and England's hopes seemed to rest with a player barely out of his teens, it was entirely understandable.

Last season, however, the most startling statistic about Rooney's campaign is that his goals only yielded one Premier League point, in April's draw at Middlesbrough; mathematically, United could have won the title without him. Such a strict mathematical analysis ignores his overall contribution  indeed, it is telling that their defeats tended to occur in his absence; nevertheless, the comparable figure for Cristiano Ronaldo, who superseded him as the club's resident superstar and points-gatherer in chief, is 19.

That illustrates the difference between 'R' 'n' 'R'. Moreover, in the Champions League final, it was Rooney who was replaced while Ronaldo and the tireless Carlos Tevez remained on. In contrast, 12 months earlier, he produced a fine double against AC Milan in the semi-final to accompany an outstanding display against Roma in the previous round.

If that suggests Rooney is at his best in an unsuccessful cause, that is an impression that the 2005 FA Cup final, where the shootout defeat to Arsenal followed a forceful individual display, reinforces. Rooney's international career, meanwhile, is one of diminishing returns. It has only brought two goals in competitive games since Euro 2004 and Fabio Capello, like Steve McClaren and Sven-Goran Eriksson before him, is already accused of failing to get the best from the only world-class attacker at his disposal.

Rooney is far from the only international underachiever in the current England squad and an overall record of 14 goals in 43 caps is more than respectable, but different standards are applied to him.

And so they should be. While there is an obvious temptation to hype every youngster, he is, along with Steven Gerrard, England's foremost talent. Too much can be expected at too young an age, and growing up has its perils for child prodigies, but Rooney is in danger of underachievement. Not just for the national team, where the majority of his team-mates struggle to replicate their club form, but for Manchester United. Ronaldo, once the junior partner in their alliance, has surged ahead of Rooney. Tevez is at his most destructive alongside the Englishman but it is the Argentine who forged the reputation last season for delivering the vital goals.

Rooney, the odd metatarsal difficulty notwithstanding, has 41 goals in two seasons. Once again, it is a record that would induce envy from most strikers, but then the majority lack his ability. It is true, too, that his talents extend beyond goalscoring; United's slick football, their fluid movement and interchangeable attacking would not be possible without his blend of creativity and industry. Yet there is a reason why, in pre-season, Sir Alex Ferguson stated the need to use Rooney in his proper position, to grant the No.10 the role and responsibilities the shirt often entails.

With an unselfishness that is alien to Ronaldo, Rooney tracked back diligently in the Nou Camp as an orthodox right-sided midfielder. He has often, especially in Europe, been delegated duties on the left flank, taking him further from goal. The situation is complicated by Rooney's roaming or, as Ferguson termed it, 'overdoing it in the wrong areas of the pitch'.

Far from operating five yards behind the principal striker, his first two appearances of the season were notable for the supposed striker dropping far deeper. It is a sign of a willingness to involve himself in the game and provide inspiration when the midfield cannot, but for Manchester United against Newcastle and for England versus the Czech Republic, he was ineffective.

If Ronaldo, in contrast, is vain enough to channel his efforts towards individual glory, it can be beneficial, as 42 goals last season suggest. Rooney, however, appeared the superior player in 2006, but has not advanced to such a degree. Perhaps the realisation of that leads to the dissent and mis-timed tackles that characterize a frustrated Rooney. The team ethic that he possesses takes him further from goal and, at times, into trouble, depriving him of tap-ins and leaving others, less talented and less qualified, to take up the striker's position.

At 22, he has time on his side. Yet for the past two years, we have been waiting for him to produce career-defining performances, as his fellow Liverpudlian Gerrard did in Istanbul, or to become the ruthless, relentless destroyer Ronaldo has morphed into. A willingness to roam everywhere on the pitch should not obscure Rooney from the fact he is most dangerous in the final third.

Perhaps the paradox is that too many footballers are too selfish; Rooney is a rare example of one who should act with self-interest in mind more often. Few others would be charged with being Manchester United and England's talisman, but few others have his potential. Wayne Rooney is picking up the medals, but now it is time to challenge for the individual honors as well.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Really an unselfish player. Maybe is a tactical formation changes but I hope SAF will reinvent Rooney into ruthless striker.
Next: UEFA Super Cup (Vs Zenit Saint Petersburg)
原帖由 eqhigh 於 2008-8-26 03:46 AM 發表
有冇人夜媽媽同我一樣睇緊波呢?
已經差唔多半場啦,曼聯贏緊一粒

又係費查呀! 雖然依球可能係正式統計上唔當佢入
但我已經全部歸功於佢咖啦
好波!費查 ...
香港馬會當佢首名入球,明明唔係佢入 最後2腳都唔係佢踢,點計都冇"費查"粉
其實馬會最後決定係唔係跟官方網呢
董方卓終於比費sir賣返中國
加盟大連實德
原帖由 donald15 於 2008-8-29 12:07 AM 發表
董方卓終於比費sir賣返中國
加盟大連實德
咪好lor,以後唔洗再比D香港球迷攞黎玩...幾好!!
Saha completes Toffees switch

Louis Saha has completed his move to Everton after signing a two-year deal with the Toffees.

The striker, who also has the option of a third year at Goodison Park, successfully passed a medical over the weekend and has joined for an undisclosed fee. He will wear the No.9 shirt for his new club.

The 30-year-old netted 42 goals in 124 appearances for the Reds during his four-and-a-half-year career at Old Trafford, including a debut strike against Southampton in January 2004. But after a promising start he endured a torrid time with injuries and spent prolonged periods on the sidelines.

Saha is looking forward to the challenges ahead with his new club, but admits he is sad at the way his time at Old Trafford ended.

"I am quite disappointed my time with United has finished like this, with so many injury problems," he told the official Everton website. "But I am very happy a club of Everton's stature have shown they are interested in me.

"There is European football for one thing, and I was very impressed when I spoke to their manager David Moyes. He told me exactly how he wanted me to play. He was very honest with me.

"I also spoke to Sir Alex Ferguson and he said it would be good for me to sign for Everton because I would get the chance to play more than at United. He also thought it would help my fitness if I was playing every week."

Everyone at Old Trafford would like to wish Louis all the best for the future.
Reds sign Berbatov

Manchester United are delighted to announce the signing of Dimitar Berbatov.

The Bulgarian international striker, 27, has signed a four-year contract after joining from Tottenham Hotspur for an undisclosed fee.

As part of the deal, United striker Fraizer Campbell will spend the rest of the 2008/09 season on loan at White Hart Lane.

Upon becoming a United player, Dimitar told ManUtd.com: "Joining Manchester United is a dream come true for me. I look forward to playing my part in helping this club win more honours in the years to come."

Sir Alex Ferguson was delighted to finally capture the elegant striker and admitted: "This is a key signing. Dimitar is one of the best and most exciting strikers in world football.

"His style and ability will give the team a different dimension and I’m sure he will be a popular player with the fans."
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » 【奧脫福茶餐廳】--- 再見C朗,野獸出走...

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。