<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 閒情逸誌 » [4/27吹水加分題] 海洋公園硬撼迪士尼
返回列表 回復 發帖
may be i would little bit out of topic, but i wanna share views in this way

i think the question should not be who win or ocean park (OP) can against disney land (DL)!!!
because OP must not against DL, just see they background would know

we should also have a look on their running cost, i think Dl must have much higher running costs than OP, if OP earn much less than DL but still can make profit, then is ok!
that means need to take serious plan and caculation on their rate on income and expenditure
so who win is not important, the most impotant thing is they both can make profit that they have forecasted

therefore, now the point is OP can make profit under the competition with DL?
dun take abt its facilities first, just look at its style with DL, i think they are little bit difference besides arcade game, as they both have their different main theme
also, their charges would also different, DL must higher than OP, we should know that they are mainly for tourists, then need to look through the travel costs too.
one ticket may not may have a large difference in their ticket charge, but for a family, the difference on their ticket charge will be larger, also adding hotel charge, other charges......
then will comes out: 超值團  and 豪華團, just like many foreign countries where have DL and also with other arcade parks and theme parks!
in fact they are not with great competition if their theme and charges are not so close that would suit with different type of family!

from the news posted, i think OP is changing its theme to much like a zoo tyle which reduce its competition on acrade game with DL, so from my view, i think OP would get success and both win win situation may come out, may be a mutualism situation eventually because hk can attract more toursists who like parks! just my personal view, thx^^
jason
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 閒情逸誌 » [4/27吹水加分題] 海洋公園硬撼迪士尼

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。