<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN» 吹水版 » 【每日一篇好文區】 » 意見區
返回列表 回復 發帖
bro . crap
do u think it is necessary to open up a new area/board  just for novel? as many novel flooded this board, and i can see more of them are on their way here.
I enjoy reading these novels but some how, i feel  每日一篇好文區 lost the original meaning due to these novels. Thx

[ Last edited by jublio on 2005-5-25 at 01:52 AM ]
Bro Crap,
Actually I do not think the "novel era" would end in a short time. 衛斯理 have more than 100+ book, even they finish posting 衛斯理 & 金庸, there are still many 原振俠,古龍,黃易,亦舒 etc......
Another thing is, if u do not  置頂 these novels, such as those 衛斯理 & 金庸,they are going to sink very fast and hardly come back to 1st page again as there are very little chance of ppl reply to those topic.  so may b the new members  hardly know the existence of these topic when they are pushed to page 10+. Also wasted the hard work of the posters.

If u dont want to open a new board for these novel, please consider the following idea:
have a 置頂 topic, let people post the link of these novel.
such as
金庸經典武俠小說全集  http://www.csn23.com/fiction/
倪匡科幻作品集 :http://www.millionbook.net/kh/n/nikuang/index.html
dont u think it is much more organise this way, and more easy to look for?

Just a little suggestion.
小弟才疏學淺, 請指教

[ Last edited by jublio on 2005-5-27 at 08:56 AM ]
nah... not your 英語表達能力差, is just I misunderstood you in #10, stupid me
Originally posted by jennifer at 2005-5-27 14:26:
版主你好:

有感於置頂的四大名著,...
一開始加60-150分之多,本人亦覺得已遠遠超越鼓勵或讚揚之原意,使人覺得這些小說的貢獻有點言過其實之感. 亦有點厚此薄彼.. 本人卻是認為名著小說易找,好文難求

其實本人也很讚同應該加以疏導分流,只是版主說盡可能融合,我想版主應有他的處理方法,所以也不便多說

其實小說很少在其他多元化類型論壇上出現,也許原因正如Jennifer所說,也不覆述

小說對於此區之發展方向是好是壞,我想還可先按版主之意思進行,之後再慢慢加以觀察再作定論,但 Jennifer 確是道出些精要之處

[ Last edited by jublio on 2005-5-27 at 04:11 PM ]
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN» 吹水版 » 【每日一篇好文區】 » 意見區

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。