<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 巴士一談[00+][積極回應會員+]
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by man2535 at 2005-5-15 01:17 AM:
0 b; z0 ]& h+ h4 {* e, t: G) ~我覺得夜晚坐冇冷氣既巴士行郊區地方好舒服!
1 g# J" W! u+ |, v; x( l, C$ R, [  z

# k# X' U0 p" |( rAmen to that above!
3 H/ o' q' w) ?* H4 l$ t& G- f4 V, y. n
To be honest, I hated the new air-condition bus. The breeze from an open window is nothing compare to the cold, smelly air-condition.
5 A6 X/ Z1 y: S8 s
4 y1 ^) x" L; D" [" lIf I am in a hurry, I'd drive or take the MTR. But when I get a chance to take the bus, I rather pick the old ones. There aren't many non-air conditioned buses around since CMB was
- T5 c1 h1 C3 d* {1 X'demolished' a few years back. But my heart would fill with joy when I take the #7 line (from TST Ferry Terminal to Lok Fu) on the old buses. I think this is one of the few lines that retain the usage of the old buses. And believe me, crusing on Waterloo road on a Sunday morning....sitting on the top floor with the windows open is one of th rare treats you can get in HK!
6 ^8 |0 w3 b8 m( r
4 s" Z" h' M6 I5 tI was so lucky to be in those buses for a fews years when I go to work. To the same degree, I love the trams too.; I, Q9 _7 Y: J5 @. @2 `9 T# A* x

( _2 C6 b9 U* Y8 K' O: [6 e) q0 WBelow is one of my personal favourite....I used take that to Ocean Park when I was a kid.

經典 008.jpg

經典 008.jpg (96.2 KB)
720 x 504 PIXEL下載

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 巴士一談[00+][積極回應會員+]

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。