<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 音樂空間 » [3/6音樂加分題]陳奕迅 氣勢十足
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by 阿細 at 2005-6-4 03:47 AM:

咁外國人聽左陳奕迅會唔會變左香港人㊣0㊣''''
笑死我...之前我有個korean fd,佢真係好鐘意eason 的!!成日叫我燒eason 既cd俾佢~!
我覺得eason 唔會點退步,不過個feel 係唔同左...以前既感覺係同佢比較近...而家佢出返黎,有小小似"見返舊朋友"既感覺...夕陽無限好似一杯紅酒,慢慢品嚐感覺好好...仲有國語歌"遇見了你",感覺比起夕陽無限好更加relax,好有台灣既慢歌feel~而且佢把聲唱得好好,聽得勁有feel~
新碟就算無dvd,無包裝,我都一定買~
希望佢離開左英皇,發展得更好...仲有成功放低smoking
雖然我唔係eason fans~
但我一向都覺得eason唱歌真係好好聽~
佢把聲真係好掂~
就好似唱《鋼煉》首歌咁~
其實eason唱得真係好好~
只不過係d人對日文版主題曲印象太深先接受唔到eason唱之ma~
試想想~
如果係其他人唱(eg.而家o個d明星仔唱...)
睇下佢有無eason唱得咁好?

謂返eason隻碟~
我頭號首選當然係《夕陽無限好》啦~
聽落真係好有味道~
而且~
每首歌都有主題~
唔係單單以愛情無主~
咁樣比較合我心意~
(me against 情歌~)

其實eason聲勢大不如前就一定架喇~
不過~
我有信心佢會重振~
甚至係超過以前的~

最後...
我無買呢隻碟...
因為bt....
hehe~
yeah, although he looks not so nice after married(maybe have to take care the girl) but his songs still great
his voice haven't change much
mmmmm......i like 夕陽無限好 quite nice the lyric

then i give this album 80%
quite Okay !!
sure i will buy his album
講真,有時d野係要冇咗先覺得好,佢以前唱k歌之王等等係好聽,不過我對佢好感唔大....但你尼兩年唔見咗佢,發現佢真係一個少有既歌手......夕陽無限好好明顯睇到佢唱功冇生疏,仲好似好咗,而且做咗人呀爸,個人真係修心養性咗,o係而家一個咁沉夕巴既樂壇,佢既復出確係一棧明燈.....
actually i'm glad he's finally back
and even more that he has left EEG. i dun think he has close to what he wanted in terms of what he chooses to sing and what he finally puts out.
in no way i'm blaming everything to the record company, but their directions just dun meet.
and ofcoz i understand that the hk music industry is almost purely commercial driven $$$$$$.

now that he has turn down the offer and joins 新藝寶, i hope they could just get a better connection goin (i'm not demading, i just hope) i actually haven't heard the stage plugged song yet, i'm assuming its 夕陽無限好. but from what i've read and seen it looks like sth that i could look forward to. see i actually dun mind if a song is one of those K-song or like some would say more commercial. as long its something that eason actually likes then i think theres no prob. i just like to see when a singer gets more freedom and control over their music.
thats becoz most hk singers dun write their own songs already so the only thing left is choosing what to sing

i'm waiting to 'taste' the album soon
夕陽無限好...  冇想像中咁好...
Of course hai improve la! Since he put such much time on recording his new cd! But I think there won't be as much "K songs" in this Cd as compare to the ones in EEG~ and the feel of his songs are heading towards Jackie Cheung now, gives a more mature feel instead of just always pure love songs..~ maybe its because of her daughter?? Overall I think this CD is a must buy!
Listened his songs for over 10 years, his songs have been accompanying me to grow up, anythings happened in my life, there must be some of his song that can suit my mood that moment, Everytime, i will buy his album at once after it released, this time is not an exception

Wait for 2 years, All of his fans finally can see the new album. He wont let us down becoz he knoe we have a great expectation to him
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 音樂空間 » [3/6音樂加分題]陳奕迅 氣勢十足

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。