<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 俾機會你親口同神講聲多謝,你會多謝咩呢?[積極回應+]
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by JCer at 2005-6-4 02:15 AM:
7 k7 x+ }! d, {- t$ b3 Y9 N0 E: O+ z/ e9 s4 l1 z
其實我一直都想知...
+ v# S" U7 P% m, B5 I; e如果我係唔信神既, 但我係一個好人, 咁我可唔可以上天堂呢?
9 S, Y: g% e! ]  Z# g希望有關人士可以答我
3 M$ z& a/ u' L7 b7 ?% w8 ]4 a

+ z. t7 z) T/ z- HJ,
6 p% I' C/ L7 ?1 N; W% J/ g$ @0 C0 H
-Traditional Chinese beliefs would bring you to heaven as long as you behaved & do the right things.
, r8 R) N2 W  i+ x-You don't go to heaven in New Age religions, you are heaven." y* k; e/ j" u' R# L
-Most Muslims think they will be there, but with some fear.
4 o! W$ q9 i  y* z/ z8 \8 b-For a Hindu, they don't know whether they will be there or not.
$ g2 j7 y8 ]/ ?- _4 b& d- a-The same goes for a Sikh...but with a lesser extent.
, }0 i2 e- {, e6 N* p-As a Christian you have assurance in heaven, but only if you believe in Christ's death and resurection...and repent of your sins.  B2 L- h0 G  p0 Z
-Catholics are less rigid than their Christians brothers, most believe they will.% w; _+ B7 e, m% y# l: N- g! t
-Atheist don't care on the surface (but I wonder how many struggle deep down inside their soul).  \& M/ u: N) j1 h4 `
-Religious humanist are indifferent, but don't mind squeezing into heaven.
# x+ f6 _/ m' |6 y# }( e! Q# I" u; O5 t3 U- J, s" g$ p' C
Why do you want to go anyway? Does it matter to you if you miss the boat at the end of life?

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 俾機會你親口同神講聲多謝,你會多謝咩呢?[積極回應+]

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。