<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 無線滑鼠一問
返回列表 回復 發帖

無線滑鼠一問

我想買隻無線滑鼠黎用,想問下邊隻牌子既無線滑鼠口碑好,品質又有保證,又實用!?
microsoft or logitech la, 貴就貴D 但幾好ga
I am using a 無線滑鼠 of hp.
It's quite good.

p.s. you need to buy a special mousepad.
好靚呀 *楊承琳* .
我唔要做一個俾人睇唔起嘅人
microsoft or logitech大約幾錢隻?
另外,"you need to buy a special mousepad"點解要咁呢?
Originally posted by 小虫 at 7/6/2005 19:11:
microsoft or logitech大約幾錢隻?
另外,"you need to buy a special mousepad"點解要咁呢?
You need to buy a special mousepad.
If you don't have it, the mouse will be uncontrollable.
好靚呀 *楊承琳* .
我唔要做一個俾人睇唔起嘅人
你地D無線mouse最長用幾耐先壞?
~~專貼垃圾明星相~~
I have 3 ---less mouse and none needed any special mouse pad.
All of them is over 1 year old, everything work fine.  The only thing is you need to change battery every six months or so, depends on usage.
真真假假,花色香皆看化    【大學選科搵工Hotline】
I recommand the logitech one, quite reliable gar, get the one with a mouse charger (forget the model, somthing like "DUO", come with a USB stand) so you don't need to change batteries (You can charge the mouse even you turn off the PC, as long as it is pluged to the USB).

You possibly don't need a mouse pad unless you are using the mouse on a glass / shinny surface. In theory (and I have tried) you can use it on your skin and most non-reflective material.
Originally posted by ooaoo at 2005-6-9 08:56:
I recommand the logitech one, quite...
If I am not mistaken, the model is MX1000, cost around $600-700, 不是光學, 是用激光(not remember for sure... rader/laser) anyway, 準過optical mouse.... receiver is also the charger

the other one is MX900/700(not sure which), cheaper than MX1000, optical mouse, ---less, receiver is also the charger
我買了一個,但沒有用,因為滑鼠內加上2粒AA電,很重,很難推.....
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 電腦區 » 無線滑鼠一問

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。