<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 邊個係26FUN最有趣之人: 甲狀腺/本篤十六世/甘國武
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by 本篤十六世 at 2005-6-10 04:19 AM:
6 W; N. J$ o4 f# o
4 x% p- [8 j8 ?9 G. j/ |+ Y1 Sit doesn't matter,just chat here,I am a very kind gentleman and
: F" G# u/ N2 peveryone like me,that's why other moderators are jealous of me.
* P  l5 ^" S4 M& Q( s+ `
- E; I) [9 Y# K) O3 ~  |A lot of errors here...English grammar and logic....Duk Duk...you need to polish up your tool ah.

Originally posted by singgeihot at 2005-6-10 04:22 AM:
6 p6 I+ ?1 n. w9 u: E& X9 KWould you guys be interested to be guest hosts for the food section? Indeed, I should say co-hosts. Sorry about that.
: b/ n* e9 `( a1 U6 E# g" Q$ h$ |
7 O3 M$ |) D8 X" ~John Wu's very good...I suspect this fellow is a real smart cookie....I should dig him out in Seattle.
' h" j+ f4 w% l& ?$ \# i9 p% Q) o9 O! W( K; Q- W/ P/ P
Thanx S for the invitation.

Originally posted by 本篤十六世 at 2005-6-10 04:19 AM:
# _2 N+ c% E/ n- X6 _5 c; }- N  B
: @7 z2 v$ ~) _. l4 Lit doesn't matter,just chat here,I am a very kind gentleman and
* w9 }/ \& m# |, C$ oeveryone like me,that's why other moderators are jealous of me.
/ [; B; q, u+ f. @/ p, t0 y
' e$ G6 K* t8 [/ F! T" j+ s5 _Let me just rewrite yours:
# s  w3 ?0 S) M; ]$ m* {, }It doesn't matter. Please feel free to chat here. I am a very kind person and everyone likes me. That's why other moderators are jealous of me
8 g+ J' a; }% y0 J% {' I  y! |0 N9 J9 j# Z+ n
1. Don't use "I" to start the sentence all the time...it gives people a childish image of you. Using "I" also means you're always writing in subjective mood...a 'no-no' for serious academic writing!
: z1 W; Y& x* g+ `2. I noticed you've used the works 'like', 'hate', 'popular' and 'kind' a lot. Overusage makes you look dumb...go to theasaurus and get some new words la., V( Z$ R& r6 u+ G/ l
& o5 d. }0 H* d- C) L: |- P
There are lots of smart guys here....some doing their Ph.D.s and others are doctors....if you mellow a bit it would help your popularity to grow.( |" z3 }$ |: P" p! p5 q1 R

: l6 k: w: w" z2 p# q3 x: _Think about what I have to say la....I know it hurts when you read it.
0 S; J* f9 i8 \4 {7 W7 i1 d5 @) ~# w5 z9 U
Gretz.

Originally posted by 本篤十六世 at 2005-6-12 12:13 PM:' {! C: }4 Q, c

& Y6 x' E6 P0 @: o' u0 b) Oi don't want to say,becasue i hav...
! m5 X% ^0 C! {( ?& l9 U$ f" G- k5 [( v- e
Com on...stop that crap!!! What's with that self-pitiness! : T, ]# |$ K" g6 C6 T, J

1 C/ u+ c7 Q6 Q1 w. JIf you get the punishment and can't swallow it becasue of your reasoning, why don't you take a hike? (like vld2) EF will be diff without you but so is everyone else. The forum is bigger than the individual.
4 Z1 ^" m' ]& T7 E: u* H( U+ x
  X* @  @3 X! x$ p$ L) P$ iUntil you get rid of that egocentric, sentimental love of your projected self...I am not convinced with your nomination....
8 C$ p& t- J0 L+ ]2 P$ X- M
# T: g9 T) E" l* J0 r$ _8 TI said the above with a sincere, brotherly heart....because I strongly believe one's cyber identity reflects much of the characteristics of the real person in life.
" r7 o. ^7 _/ G" H0 a+ y* M4 x
  R0 ?; F& x) R6 X& z, Y0 EOf course you can read it and a) response with fiery words, b)ignore it and move on or c) reply with some futile and senseless remarks...but I truely hope the experience at EF will help you 'grow painfully' as a person in life.5 V8 v* U5 }* l/ c( N
* O5 w( T# n3 s# J0 z
I supposed you have Proverbs 12:1 memorized, right? Reflect on it brother.

Originally posted by 本篤十六世 at 2005-6-12 01:03 PM:
) T5 i& i5 y) c1 R' M/ K7 \- J, E, h3 ?3 \* F
i am not crap,I am benedick,you can call me
  o( l# q6 f! U% K- O; r- x& d# p! wdickdick.
: j8 Z/ `5 m0 w" yand i don't understand what you mean,; y# X$ ]% y2 K* R+ e$ Q( q+ U
english is difficult,need to look up the dictionary.
+ [3 o7 D$ b7 X  F

1 h* @: T; L" r9 _& k5 h& [& aaiya....'crap' is not a person's name in this context ah! 'crap' means garbage here ah.....gee, I thought you wanna help us in English threads....
+ p2 D  \$ ^* C
, g1 o; Q+ z& pI am fainitng....('Or Wan La')

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 邊個係26FUN最有趣之人: 甲狀腺/本篤十六世/甘國武

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。