<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 邊個係26FUN最有趣之人: 甲狀腺/本篤十六世/甘國武
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by 本篤十六世 at 2005-6-10 04:19 AM:
& r' u. t9 t8 w+ G/ W
1 u  g; n1 h. tit doesn't matter,just chat here,I am a very kind gentleman and
- |, ?, [0 M2 P& veveryone like me,that's why other moderators are jealous of me.
2 f; Y# o$ x: e" t( x2 E  x( S% k' I) }- T; R+ |% ?1 |
A lot of errors here...English grammar and logic....Duk Duk...you need to polish up your tool ah.

Originally posted by singgeihot at 2005-6-10 04:22 AM:! j: n! Z8 n$ s' n8 L
Would you guys be interested to be guest hosts for the food section? Indeed, I should say co-hosts. Sorry about that.
# w: _" ?* T  e+ a. P! u

& J9 L* g! X! D1 xJohn Wu's very good...I suspect this fellow is a real smart cookie....I should dig him out in Seattle.
5 {" B  x9 ^/ `7 R5 a9 i# a# m0 @9 j1 y! p
Thanx S for the invitation.

Originally posted by 本篤十六世 at 2005-6-10 04:19 AM:+ G, `. |# i' Z. y6 N1 j5 A

+ {; |$ X( q2 X0 tit doesn't matter,just chat here,I am a very kind gentleman and ! e! l. }- h& G" d3 Q- `
everyone like me,that's why other moderators are jealous of me.
0 ^9 \* o0 h0 s; g) @) k4 B
4 d1 Z! ?2 R; X7 L; @* c0 S4 T) YLet me just rewrite yours:9 g  n* q" h- z& i
It doesn't matter. Please feel free to chat here. I am a very kind person and everyone likes me. That's why other moderators are jealous of me8 O, p. o$ h! {/ B8 q! ]4 ]
; u  R% p8 v% G" E, k
1. Don't use "I" to start the sentence all the time...it gives people a childish image of you. Using "I" also means you're always writing in subjective mood...a 'no-no' for serious academic writing!
" l9 f. k. G5 \2. I noticed you've used the works 'like', 'hate', 'popular' and 'kind' a lot. Overusage makes you look dumb...go to theasaurus and get some new words la.3 H1 C1 _  S) w* `2 G
+ z2 f$ |; F. n
There are lots of smart guys here....some doing their Ph.D.s and others are doctors....if you mellow a bit it would help your popularity to grow.5 H  q- r0 d  g, C, t* I

; E% I. ?* E: ?% [! [/ l; R# PThink about what I have to say la....I know it hurts when you read it.% g. T. I+ f5 t, H1 o6 R. E- Q

3 ?# A2 Q6 r3 f& D+ N: uGretz.

Originally posted by 本篤十六世 at 2005-6-12 12:13 PM:( c2 S* F$ X3 J! W4 G; R& h
7 N! c  b: h/ B3 Y3 f4 ]
i don't want to say,becasue i hav...
+ g- B/ X: i3 {
1 j# g3 E/ Y' k: Y* W/ _Com on...stop that crap!!! What's with that self-pitiness!
  @$ z. V! Y) W1 r$ B; K$ j- E' G$ I( H
If you get the punishment and can't swallow it becasue of your reasoning, why don't you take a hike? (like vld2) EF will be diff without you but so is everyone else. The forum is bigger than the individual." c9 |( ~2 E2 Y' c. ^' A

/ [- e5 ]: f8 a6 ^) f8 CUntil you get rid of that egocentric, sentimental love of your projected self...I am not convinced with your nomination....5 d' I" J2 {) N, j- c
6 S2 v- R" q. d; s
I said the above with a sincere, brotherly heart....because I strongly believe one's cyber identity reflects much of the characteristics of the real person in life.
3 S5 G# n/ V( A4 A
4 h" {% T1 P2 n; F3 H  qOf course you can read it and a) response with fiery words, b)ignore it and move on or c) reply with some futile and senseless remarks...but I truely hope the experience at EF will help you 'grow painfully' as a person in life.  @1 S* n2 |, U/ m; V
7 q( t$ \6 F+ d5 P! U+ {* K& R* I
I supposed you have Proverbs 12:1 memorized, right? Reflect on it brother.

Originally posted by 本篤十六世 at 2005-6-12 01:03 PM:! H6 P9 t$ L% Y

# l/ D: y) }1 |3 _* Bi am not crap,I am benedick,you can call me
7 ]( f3 d8 q$ Z! h9 Wdickdick.
! C* @/ F8 w) s. ^% ~and i don't understand what you mean,9 A5 `% d9 Y, ^# c. ]8 x/ w$ Q5 N3 Z
english is difficult,need to look up the dictionary.
( I: Y  p, v' N% n: z) I$ i/ }$ l& i

' N+ X3 I7 o: _6 D0 L! J% Kaiya....'crap' is not a person's name in this context ah! 'crap' means garbage here ah.....gee, I thought you wanna help us in English threads....
9 d1 Q3 c0 ?& b8 x, E  X2 {" x
% |1 X" i6 Z6 y) u4 p# J/ rI am fainitng....('Or Wan La')

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 邊個係26FUN最有趣之人: 甲狀腺/本篤十六世/甘國武

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。