<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 邊個係26FUN最有趣之人: 甲狀腺/本篤十六世/甘國武
返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by 本篤十六世 at 2005-6-10 04:19 AM:
* `1 v3 ?4 v' S+ ?8 S. h4 [. x# z/ k& L
it doesn't matter,just chat here,I am a very kind gentleman and
8 w$ @* Z! `6 i# Y' beveryone like me,that's why other moderators are jealous of me.
( n0 i) p$ n0 g* ^+ I

8 ~3 J0 G( \" P+ Y7 ?& xA lot of errors here...English grammar and logic....Duk Duk...you need to polish up your tool ah.

Originally posted by singgeihot at 2005-6-10 04:22 AM:5 b, B  e  Y- _1 L5 K+ d
Would you guys be interested to be guest hosts for the food section? Indeed, I should say co-hosts. Sorry about that.
6 \! \! _5 t) |% a6 [* o
6 W6 ~5 m7 Z7 K7 }- d& m$ o
John Wu's very good...I suspect this fellow is a real smart cookie....I should dig him out in Seattle.- R7 t- w& n& j7 e% c* s
" C# i/ k7 E9 Q( ?( S7 d, y8 o
Thanx S for the invitation.

Originally posted by 本篤十六世 at 2005-6-10 04:19 AM:; r' l, \" l; ^8 q- g7 `9 N3 u5 H, A3 L

+ J3 I% ?1 w8 N" x5 Lit doesn't matter,just chat here,I am a very kind gentleman and
. G5 \' }) R& O8 W0 Leveryone like me,that's why other moderators are jealous of me.
6 D: A/ c# p" t4 t  W7 l
8 C  G9 b3 j) ULet me just rewrite yours:
7 D  P7 l  j0 B5 p( S0 u- I. ~It doesn't matter. Please feel free to chat here. I am a very kind person and everyone likes me. That's why other moderators are jealous of me5 M4 F7 d8 T: v, Q
+ g2 _4 n% b4 g; e# b5 o& G6 k
1. Don't use "I" to start the sentence all the time...it gives people a childish image of you. Using "I" also means you're always writing in subjective mood...a 'no-no' for serious academic writing!7 k# U1 s# ?9 F6 H3 M" x/ M3 @7 Z, l! _
2. I noticed you've used the works 'like', 'hate', 'popular' and 'kind' a lot. Overusage makes you look dumb...go to theasaurus and get some new words la.( C4 ?# k$ ?2 z* K* Z( v
* G0 j8 H8 ~- O8 L, u- s$ n
There are lots of smart guys here....some doing their Ph.D.s and others are doctors....if you mellow a bit it would help your popularity to grow.# \( f) `- P( |) v! g4 l

0 `+ C: n$ [+ _& S: j) xThink about what I have to say la....I know it hurts when you read it., N2 u' v/ {( A8 u' U6 a3 ^% B

& C9 t( d5 B5 Y: U. ?" v3 R, qGretz.

Originally posted by 本篤十六世 at 2005-6-12 12:13 PM:
" q( p  M1 B3 ~3 M# R8 U2 l/ g! k
) d) f+ }. E5 C( fi don't want to say,becasue i hav...
4 \9 n3 l- G8 b3 Q  |3 ]/ r
- L2 S8 g' }, I* ^Com on...stop that crap!!! What's with that self-pitiness!
! l9 c1 f! H& x' b+ J
) d! {7 W' |5 x  w* Z; N5 dIf you get the punishment and can't swallow it becasue of your reasoning, why don't you take a hike? (like vld2) EF will be diff without you but so is everyone else. The forum is bigger than the individual.( o+ l9 ]  _- {
% n+ L9 n/ O+ x8 `) `3 q
Until you get rid of that egocentric, sentimental love of your projected self...I am not convinced with your nomination....6 T( O+ A- f) G/ y" ~! U4 P$ p. d( h- u
. Q7 x+ H* Z( u
I said the above with a sincere, brotherly heart....because I strongly believe one's cyber identity reflects much of the characteristics of the real person in life. $ l3 x' z0 ?1 M
5 N( Z, I% r' ^
Of course you can read it and a) response with fiery words, b)ignore it and move on or c) reply with some futile and senseless remarks...but I truely hope the experience at EF will help you 'grow painfully' as a person in life.
+ S4 }0 S9 A4 x$ n
( p; O6 Q' s! L: g% W$ O8 ZI supposed you have Proverbs 12:1 memorized, right? Reflect on it brother.

Originally posted by 本篤十六世 at 2005-6-12 01:03 PM:
. t: n, C' D% |$ d& o
7 k: }& w0 A: }( [. mi am not crap,I am benedick,you can call me( S. j- {6 q; S" b5 p) I
dickdick.; ?( l( R* E% T8 ]# S# s
and i don't understand what you mean,
& D. \; ?) X- @5 R1 ]7 benglish is difficult,need to look up the dictionary.
$ N' O4 k/ l( X. z" L

0 r+ |2 q4 Q3 r+ Oaiya....'crap' is not a person's name in this context ah! 'crap' means garbage here ah.....gee, I thought you wanna help us in English threads....& N# S5 o/ t5 x9 U# g/ _, A, W

# b) G  j+ y9 u, D5 Q4 kI am fainitng....('Or Wan La')

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » 吹水版 » 邊個係26FUN最有趣之人: 甲狀腺/本篤十六世/甘國武

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。