Originally posted by 阿感 at 2005-7-23 23:46:
Raul Lopez and Kirk Snyder 都ok架喎,jazz send 走佢地有o的可惜
仲要換返個Greg Ostertag返黎?真係唔太明。

仲有Sport板飛機區 索女運動員、PE學生妹等緊你(新圖非附件~免分~)

或許是為了賺取薪資空間,  因 Ostertag 是最後一年合約, 甚至可考慮直接用新例裁掉他。
^^^^^^^^^^
YES~!
Keyon Dooling said he agreed to terms Friday on a three-year deal believed to be worth nearly $10 million with Orlando, where he'll probably have a chance to become the Magic's starting point guard.

which mean they will put Francis play SG ( which i think is a better position for him )
Rumors became Stories. Stories became Legend
Originally posted by MAN1221 at 2005-7-24 03:34:

或許是為了賺取薪資空間,  因 Ostertag 是最後一年合約, 甚至可考慮直接用新例裁掉他。
^^^^^^^^^^
YES~!
但係JAZZ好似係聯盟中較為低資出既球隊,仲縮薪金。戰積想升都幾難喎。

Originally posted by Ticat at 2005-7-24 12:51:
Keyon Dooling said he a...
Heats無左D jones又無埋Dooling,真係要林下搵邊個返黎替補先得lu。Wade打SG好似好D,可以專注進攻。咁Heats咪至少差成兩個PG囉!

the only PG that pop up in my head is Damon Stoudamire, signing him shouldnt cost too much, beside he has speed and should go well with Wade, and he can also bring some solid FT% to the team ( if i remember right .. he over 90% last year )
Originally posted by Ticat at 2005-7-24 13:37:
the only PG that pop up in my head ...
但係Damon Stoudamire出晒名獨食。我反而覺得搭Wade既PG應該搵個防守較強、控球、轉球穩定的球員好似snow果隻已經足夠。不過最好就有埋三分能力。可以減輕Heats3號位球員既三分重責。

[ Last edited by shaqkobe on 2005-7-24 at 01:46 PM ]

Originally posted by shaqkobe at 2005-7-24 01:44 AM:

但係Damon Stoudamire出晒名獨食。...
i agree with u totally, but right now ..... i dont think a lot is in the market ( from FA that is )
The Philadelphia 76ers and restricted free-agent center Samuel Dalembert agreed to the terms of a six-year contract, the player's agent said Sunday.

The 6-foot-11 Dalembert, the 76ers' first-round pick in 2001, averaged 8.2 points, 7.5 rebounds and 1.68 blocks last season. While Dalembert had a visit scheduled with Atlanta on Monday, the Sixers had the right to match any offer.

Turns out, they never had to.

Sixers president Billy King kept his end-of-season promise that the team would re-sign restricted free agents Dalembert, Willie Green and Kyle Korver, securing the young nucleus they are trying to build around Allen Iverson and Chris Webber.

[ Last edited by Ticat on 2005-7-24 at 11:28 PM ]
Originally posted by Ticat at 2005-7-25 02:04:

i agree with u totally, but right now ..... i dont think a lot is in the market ( from FA that is )
咁又係,今年真係少PG既!相反PF就大把。

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA球隊各隊最新資訊區

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。