<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA球隊各隊最新資訊區
返回列表 回復 發帖
i think it is good
because Q.Richardson's field goal percentage is too low compare to the others in his team
he is not consistence plus
he is pretty expensive
k. thomas could be a reliable sub. and cheaper
NY has a lottary pick this year and there are lots of players with good potiental
like chris paul deron williams gerald green, sean may etc.
even thou if the pick is gonna be next year,
i think NY is gonna hold a lottary pick (because i dont think they will play good next year)
Richarson really turn useless in the playoff no 3s or anything even Jim Jackson play better than him.They trade Richarson also coz they want to free up space to resign Joe Johnson for a longer contract.
Originally posted by Edison at 2005-6-28 01:48 PM:
Richarson really turn useless in th...
joe johnson will be a star
Originally posted by at 2005-6-28 01:20:
太陽諗清楚未架............
我覺得加強後備已經足夠了
咁trade法只會打亂左自己既球風
未必係一件好事~.~
無錯!就如我同brightlee係之前所講一樣。K. Thomas 如果真從係融入唔到run and gun戰術。只會打亂太陽打法。為左佢而改變,更加唔值得。

仲有Sport板飛機區 索女運動員、PE學生妹等緊你(新圖非附件~免分~)
there a rumor about Jamaal Magloire to Raptors for 2 draft pick

well if its going to happen. it will happen pretty soon, and my guess is .... it will happen .... in some form, the raptors might not want to give up 2 pick ( they probly willing to give 7 to land Magloire ) and this is not the first time about rumor that Magloire will come to toronto ( and i believe he once said he want to )

we will see .....
Rumors became Stories. Stories became Legend
Originally posted by Ticat at 2005-6-29 03:21 AM:
there a rumor about Jama...
yea, i heard about this rumor too, and tonight at the 7th draft, we could mostly sure that we will trade him right away. everyone was shocked after we chose that guy which is same position as bosh, and we have no way to keep him since we have donyell marshall as a back up already. so what i think now we should trade our 7th draft and one or two other player (which should be peterson since i remember the hornets have interest on him for not a short period of time) for Magloire which is the only star player in nba who would like to come to canada to play.
New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Isiah Thomas announced today that guard/forward Quentin Richardson, the draft rights to Nate Robinson, the 21st pick in the 2005 NBA Draft, and cash considerations have been acquired from Phoenix in exchange for forward Kurt Thomas and the draft rights to Dijon Thompson, the 54th pick in the 2005 NBA Draft.

In a second draft day trade, the Portland Trail Blazers swapped their 27th pick, Linas Kleiza and their 35th pick, Ricky Sanchez, to Denver and acquired Jarrett Jack. Jack was selected in the first round at the 22nd pick by the Denver Nuggets.

[ Last edited by Edison on 2005-6-29 at 01:33 PM ]
成事lu~
日前吵得沸沸楊揚的太陽與尼克交易案,也於今日正式定案。

尼克籃球事務部總裁Isiah Thomas今日正式宣佈從太陽手中獲得三分長射本領高超的Quentin Richardson以及太陽以第21選秀順位挑中的Nate Robinson,而尼克在這筆交易中送出禁區戰力不俗的Kurt Thomas及他們以選秀第54順位看上的Dijon Thompson。

去年夏天改披太陽戰袍的Richardson本季共替太陽打了79場例行賽事,其中有78次先發紀錄,平均每場比賽可轟下14.9分、6.1籃板、2助攻及1.22抄截,他在本季例行賽期間共飆進226記三分彈,是本季全聯盟三分球命中數最多的球員,而且他也是今年全明星賽的三分球王。

來自Washington大學的Robinson身高5呎9吋、體重180磅,過去三個球季他共有89場出賽經歷,平均每場比賽可有14.4分、3.8籃板及3.3助攻進帳,他在大二及大三時都獲得All-Pac-10第一隊殊榮。

身高6呎9吋、體重235磅的Thomas過去七個球季都效力於尼克,他在尼克陣營期間共拉下4183顆籃板,排在尼克隊史第九位。這位33歲的前場悍將本季以先發身份替尼克打了80場例行賽事,平均每戰可貢獻11.5分及10.4籃板,本季全聯盟只有11位球員平均攻守數據達到「雙十」。

2005年NBA選秀剛剛落幕,NBA各球團卻又準備展開自由球員市場搶人大戰。今日(1日),熱火長程砲手Damon Jones毅然決然放棄與球隊繼續合作的機會,使得今夏自由球員市場又多添一尾肥魚。

Jones是本季熱火陣中唯一一位自例行賽開打至季後賽結束都未缺席過任何一場賽事的球員,他在例行賽期間平均每戰可奪得11.6分、4.3助攻及2.8籃板,平均三分球命中率達43.2%(521投255中),是熱火陣營相當倚重的長程重砲。只不過,熱火球團為了要繼續留住「鯊魚王」Shaquille O'Neal而恐怕無法給予Jones滿意的價碼,他也因此決定走人。Jones從明天起便可開始與各球隊接洽,但他必需等到美國時間7月22日才能與球隊正式簽約。

下個球季O'Neal的薪資高達3060萬美元,但他的合約將在2005-06賽季結束後宣告截止,因此,熱火球團目前正計畫以一張長期合約將這位禁區魔神繼續留在邁阿密,如此一來,熱火球團恐怕將要犧牲一些球員。

除了Jones已決定投身自由球員市場外,Keyon Dooling似乎也有意離開邁阿密。Dooling是熱火陣營主要後場替補戰力,他在例行賽期間出賽74場,平均上場時間16分鐘,每場比賽可貢獻5.2分、1.8助攻及1.2籃板。

雖然,熱火為了要留住O'Neal而必需犧牲多名球員,但他們卻有意留住今年季後賽展現無比霸氣的「晨星」Alonzo Mourning。此外,熱火總裁Pat Riley還蠻想繼續留住前場悍將Udonis Haslem,他在接受媒體訪問時說:「我們會想盡辦法把他留在邁阿密!」身為熱火主戰大前鋒的Haslem,本季平均每戰可奪得10.9分及9.1籃板。
Originally posted by Edison at 2005-7-2 00:57:
2005年NBA選秀剛剛落幕,N...
Dooling同Jones都可以不留。不過Halsem就唔留唔得!無佢靠Shaq一人死梗。
今年Shaq好似係有球員優先選擇權,所以如果我係Shaq,我會降低少許身價同Heats續約囉!其實佢依家都唔係睇錢最重要,而係一啖氣,為左係職業身崖尾羅多隻冠軍指環吧!自減薪酬令球隊有更多資金購買有實力球員,使球隊實力更強,拎多次冠軍之後榮休咪仲好。

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA球隊各隊最新資訊區

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。