<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA球隊各隊最新資訊區
返回列表 回復 發帖
太陽本季靠著威力十足的「跑轟」打法而追平隊史最佳的單季62勝紀錄,然而,他們在西區冠軍賽遇上兵多將廣的馬刺時,卻暴露出替補戰力不足的問題。今日(3日),有地方媒體報導指出,太陽球團為了提升球隊替補戰力,而準備以一張為期五年的合約找來今夏成為自由球員的Raja Bell。

報導指出,Bell很高興能夠有機會加盟太陽陣營。Bell說:「我已迫不及待想要與太陽球員們並肩作戰,姑且不論太陽開出怎樣的條件,只要能穿上太陽戰袍,就足以讓人相當興奮!」

據了解,太陽打算開出400-600萬美元的年薪給Bell,不過,根據聯盟規定,球隊必需等到美國時間7月22日才能與自由球員簽約,太陽最後能否得到Bell還是個未定數。

本季Bell替爵士打了63場賽事,雖只有32次先發紀錄,但他平均每場比賽可貢獻12.3分、3.2籃板及1.4助攻,平均得分成績創生涯新高,三分球命中率亦高達40.3%(134投54中),而且Bell紮實的防守功夫應該可讓以進攻見長的太陽更具競爭力。
Originally posted by shaqkobe at 2005-7-3 02:02 PM:

Dooling同Jones都可以不留。不過Hal...
In my opinion they should trade Eddie Jones to free up space since he done really nothing last season he is getting wrost every year.
Originally posted by Edison at 2005-7-3 21:18:

In my opinion they should trade Eddie Jones to free up space since he done really nothing last season he is getting wrost every year.
問題在於無球隊肯要。Heat想放走佢都難。況且以佢既表現,好難作為上佳既籌碼。

仲有Sport板飛機區 索女運動員、PE學生妹等緊你(新圖非附件~免分~)
Heat really need some outside shooter right now the there are only two player can shoot threes hope they sign some 3 point shooter during the off-season to support their team. o i just notice Eddie Jones is a free agent this year
Heat doesn't ahve to offer him a contract or pay him low let him leave the team to free up space

[ Last edited by Edison on 2005-7-4 at 01:34 AM ]
Originally posted by Edison at 2005-7-4 01:16:
Heat really need some outside shoot...
而係喎!查過資料E.jones今年係自由身球員喎!咁岩晒啦。佢薪酬有成13,440,000,唔要佢用D錢黎搵個穩定兼當打既射手仲好。買個Redd 或者 加少少錢要Allen都夠呀。就算繼續留佢,都一定要大幅要求佢減薪。500萬就差唔多。依家千三萬真係太過份啦。

[ Last edited by shaqkobe on 2005-7-4 at 12:13 PM ]

Originally posted by shaqkobe at 2005-7-4 12:11 PM:

而係喎!查過資料E.jones今年係自由...
That's different from what I read.  I don't think Eddie Jones is a FA this year, unfortunately.  Rather, he has the option to terminate his $13m contract with the Heat, and I don't think he'll exercise it.  So, it is highly likely that Eddie Jones will still be in Heat uniform next year.

However, there is a chance that Miami might simply waive Eddie Jones or package him in a trade.  There is a provision in the new CBA (which will be signed in July 22) allows teams to waive a player and and therefore be relieved of the player's luxury-tax burden.  While the team still needs to pay the remaining balance of the player's salary, the team will not need to pay the luxury-tax.    This is a one-off provision and a lot of teams are exploring this as a salary reliver.  Miami might be able to get rid of Eddie Jones through this proviosn.  
Originally posted by shaqkobe at 2005-7-4 12:11 PM:

而係喎!查過資料E.jones今年係自由...
I dont think Redd will going to Heat since many team wanted him If Ray Allen go with the heat they are really will be the Champion next year. But hopfully they can get rid of Eddie Jones as catbert say.

Yeah thx catbert i never know that information very helpful wor
莫布里拒絕新合同成自由球員 老貓渴望尋新生
美國當地時間7月1日,莫布利拒絕了國王隊給他提供的一份價值637萬4千美元的合同,他也因此成為了一名不受限制的自由球員。這也同時意味著莫布利加入了一個競爭非常激烈的自由球員市場,尤其是在和他位置相同的攻擊後衛方面,他要和雷-阿倫、米歇爾-里德和喬-約翰遜一起競爭。

莫布里 also one of the best player in this years free agent. But sad that he in King last year and was injure alot wouldn't do anything hope next season he can find a better team and "Show Time".
Originally posted by Edison at 2005-7-4 15:33:
莫布里拒絕新合同成自由球...
Kings留佢唔到,實力又差左一籌。希望佢地可以係球員交易度搵返D有實力既球員。

Originally posted by shaqkobe at 2005-7-5 04:51 PM:

Kings留佢唔到,實力又差左一籌。希望佢地可以係球員交易度搵返D有實力既球員。
If sun can re-sign Bobby Jackson they can use him as a SG to take Mobely's spot but if Jackson keep getting injure he will be useless so i think re-signing Jackson is a risk or even not re-sign him. King will get wrost without them two.
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA球隊各隊最新資訊區

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。