<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA球隊各隊最新資訊區
返回列表 回復 發帖
Horry, one of the heroes of the Spurs' 2005 NBA championship run, has agreed to the terms in a three-year contract offer from the Spurs.

Free agents can't sign contracts until terms of the new collective bargaining agreement between the NBA and its players' union are finalized. The league has estimated July 22 as the likeliest date.

Look like the Spur will win next year champion too...
Allen's agent, Lon Babby, said Tuesday morning that Allen has agreed to terms with the Sonics on a five-year deal. The contract would be for $80 million over five years with an additional $5 million in performance bonuses.

O well Ray Allen is gone.....
Coveted free agent Michael Redd agreed Thursday to re-sign with the Bucks and play alongside No. 1 draft pick Andrew Bogut and T.J. Ford rather than return to his home state of Ohio to serve as LeBron James' sidekick.

Redd accepted Milwaukee's six-year offer for between $90 million and $96 million, his agent, Kevin Poston, told The Associated Press. The Cleveland Cavaliers offered $70 million over five years, the most they could offer.

Another big fish gone two of the best 3 point shooter is gone ...
Originally posted by Ticat at 2005-7-8 09:21 AM:
if u ask me ... i dont think Redd worth that much ......
yes he is a good shooter ... but seem like thats it ....
He worth for that contract i belived Micheal Redd avg 23.0 points 4.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists compare him with Ray allen avg 23.9 points 4.4 rebounds and 3.7 assists they both have similar season and Ray Allen have been in NBA for 9 years and Redd only 5 years Redd is a potential player i think he worth it. And Bucks need it him to team up with Andrew Bogut and T.J. Ford, next season the Bucks will proboly made it to the playoff.
Originally posted by MAN1221 at 2005-7-9 02:44 AM:
Updated: July 8, 2005, 2:37 PM ET
Larry Hughes has come to terms with the Cleveland Cavaliers on a five-year deal, his agent, Jeff Wechsler, told ESPN Insider Chad Ford.

Larry Hughes
Shooting Guard
Washington Wizards  

2004-2005 SEASON STATISTICS
GM PPG RPG APG FG% FT%
61 22.0 6.3 4.7 .430 .777

"Larry intends to sign a contract with the Cavs when the moritorium ends," Wechsler said.

Wechsler wouldn't comment on the actual numbers of the deal, but it's believed to be a five-year deal between $65 million and $70 million.

Ya lar Larry Huge is out i think the Cleveland will be so good next year Huge + James the two best steal in the league can't wait to see them pair up.
据ESPN报道,雄鹿队趁热打铁,继与队中大将迈克尔•里德成功续约后,又在自由球员市场上斩获前快船队摇摆人博比•西蒙斯。西蒙斯是今年NBA最快进步奖得主。西蒙斯的经济人马克•巴特斯坦恩透露合同的内容为5年4700万美元。“西蒙斯打算在解冻期后马上与雄鹿签字。” 巴特斯坦恩向ESPN透露,“他非常感激快船队对他的培育,但对他来说现在的这支雄鹿队非常适合他的发展,他不得不把握这样难得的机会。”

雄鹿队在夏季市场的大手笔表示了他们希望问鼎总冠军的决心。在过去的一周内,雄鹿队签下状元秀安德鲁•博格特,以6年9000万续签队中核心里德,就连因伤休息了整整一年的T.J福特也伤愈复出,雄鹿队可谓多喜临门。雄鹿队内目前还有2位年轻自由球员丹•加祖里奇和扎扎•帕楚利亚还没有决定去向,但雄鹿会想办法一同将他们留下。

西蒙斯将和戴斯蒙德•梅森,吉里•威尔什以及里德组成令人恐怖的得分后卫&小前锋组合。莫•威廉姆斯和T.J福特担当组织重任。雄鹿唯一的弱点就在于他们的大前锋位置,这个位置只有乔•史密斯是他们唯一可以信任的人。

追逐雷阿伦失败后,队中主力西蒙斯的出走对快船来说无疑是灭顶之灾。西蒙斯今年出色的发挥一度给快船带来了希望,但无情的现实击碎了一切。主教练麦克•邓利维认为西蒙斯仅仅因为一年出色的发挥而要索取如此高额薪水是难以接受的。

对快船来说灾难还没有结束,由于主将的出走将导致连锁反应,另一位出色自由球员马科•贾里奇希望能在一支季后赛球队里打球,以目前快船的人员配置,想在西部有所作为,难于上青天,他的离去也许只是时间问题。(编辑:游悠)

Wa Bobby Simmons too got to watch out for Bucks next year...
Originally posted by MAN1221 at 2005-7-10 12:48 AM:
其實騎士加左曉士無論係進攻同防守都...
They should get D.Jone , Jon Barry, Wesley Person, those good 3 pts shooter they are really the wrost 3 pts shooting team.
Originally posted by Ticat at 2005-7-11 01:55 AM:
Joe Johnson's camp was i...
意料之内....
Originally posted by at 2005-7-11 12:15 PM:
今朝啱啱睇到新聞,由於小...
Those 3 players are really useless to Dallas wor i dont think they will make this deal if i trade i will trade some talented and yound player instead of those old guy lar
CLEVELAND -- Days after the Cleveland Cavaliers made waves with a marquee free-agent signing, Zydrunas Ilgauskas has elected to remain with the club.

Ilgauskas agreed in principle to a five-year deal on Monday, his agent, Herb Rudoy, told ESPN Insider Chad Ford.

According to Rudoy, Ilgauskas's contract is worth between $55 and $60 million.

Wow Big Z fianlly re-sign Big Z + Gooden + James + Huge =Champion????
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » NBA球隊各隊最新資訊區

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。