<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯
返回列表 回復 發帖
憤怒的賓尼迪斯堅持馬克干沙利斯應該被允許於英超聯踢球

fuming Rafa Benitez has insisted Mark Gonzalez should be allowed to play in The Premiership, while the Chilean still believes his Liverpool dream will come true.

21-year-old winger Gonzalez saw his dreams of playing for the European champions dashed when he was refused a work permit.

Benitez is still furious with the decision and insists the judges who enforced the rule know nothing about football.

The Spanish coach claims that Gonzalez, who is recovering from a knee injury, is easily good enough to play in England.

"He is playing for his national team, playing to a good level in the Spanish League against good players. But they say he is not good enough for the Premiership," said Benitez.

"You couldn't say that if you had seen him play.

"We spent six months scouting him. We are the Champions League winners and, if we think he's a good player and will improve our team, it's because we have been watching him for a long time.

"Only if you know nothing about football could you say he is not good enough for the Premier League.

"In Chile, they have sold about 1,000 Liverpool shirts - that's how important a player he is over there. Gonzalez is upset as well - he was about one month away from being fit.

"I tell you 50 percent of the players in the Premier League are worse than him.

"We will keep an interest in him and, hopefully, Chile will win some more games.

"Then we do not have to talk to people outside football over the quality of the player."

Albacete man Gonzalez is still hoping he will be able to pull on a red shirt in the future.

"I know that sooner or later I will be playing at Liverpool," said Gonzalez.

"I am sure this will be resolved. I am staying calm about this. It was something we feared."

賓sir咁嬲=.=''
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by 我‧愛‧你 at 2005-8-9 10:16 PM:

扮出黎ge
唔係既...
變成咁
真陰公
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by 細驚 at 2005-8-9 10:23 PM:
同場4個左腳球員
係邊場波個排陣?

[ Last edited by 細驚 on 2005-8-9 at 10:24 PM ]
歐聯final

細驚兄咁耐先入黎撐場嫁:cool:
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by 我‧愛‧你 at 2005-8-9 10:29 PM:

點解D球員咁like將個襪拉到咁上..龍門就話姐
有d拉上去都係喜好姐
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by kewelliverpool at 2005-8-9 10:32 PM:
我都係利記fans
入黎吹下水先

想問下對索菲亞中央陸軍係咪聽晚先打?
hi
基維爾利物浦兄

得閒多d黎啊
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by 我‧愛‧你 at 2005-8-9 10:33 PM:

好似麻luc佬= =
有幾.....
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by 細驚 at 2005-8-9 10:34 PM:
呵~~走錯左去第二個post^^
上屆final?
死囉~~~老人痴呆~~
:cool:
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by 我‧愛‧你 at 2005-8-9 10:35 PM:

你譯到人地個名咁= =
我講得無錯丫
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by 我‧愛‧你 at 2005-8-9 10:36 PM:

好怪lor..=.=
都唔知想點...
我訓先..
咁早??
變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。