Originally posted by kakeidevil at 2006-5-27 12:04 AM:
阿斯報報導一單新聞講Xabi Alonso:

文中話皇馬仍然想買Xabi Alonso
而利記方面因為要買Daniel Alves和兩個前鋒,故可能會賣走其他球員.
賣走施丹啦
變成咁
真陰公
施斯:我已收到里昂、馬賽同巴黎聖日耳門邀請

Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse claims three French clubs are chasing his signature.

The Frenchman revealed Lyon, Marseille and Paris Saint Germain are keeping tabs on him

Cisse's future at Anfield has been the subject of intense speculation for some time as he struggled to hold down a regular place in Rafa Benitez's plans.

Benitez is thought to be in the market for new strikers as his side struggled for goals last term and he has already offloaded Fernando Morientes to Valencia in a bid to raise some funds.

Cisse came close to leaving Liverpool last January before he eventually decided to stay on Merseyside.

The former Auxerre man has warned Liverpool he will not endure another frustrating season like last term and that he wants his future resolved before the World Cup finals get underway next month.

"I won't play another season like this with (Rafael) Benitez," Cisse told Football365.

"I want everything to be arranged before the World Cup, in order to be 100 percent focused on my football.

"I am in contact with PSG, Lyon and there is also a link with Olympique Marseille."
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-5-28 11:35 PM:

如果施斯走的話,利記想唔買前鋒都唔得= ="
cc dont leave
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by 細驚 at 2006-5-29 10:19 PM:

以依家利記唻講
好需要cc呢類型前鋒呀
何解呢
變成咁
真陰公
變成咁
真陰公
唉......cc乜你咁黑仔啊

三年內兩次
變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。