返回列表 回復 發帖
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-6-23 04:04 AM:

咩樹呀夜佬
無樹
kewell
變成咁
真陰公
比拿美正式加盟利物浦,簽約四年

Blackburn Rovers striker Craig Bellamy has completed his move to Liverpool after conceding he could not reject the chance to join his boyhood heroes.

The FA Cup winners activated a clause in the Wales international's Blackburn contract earlier this week and were reluctantly given permission to talk to the 26-year-old.

Bellamy was quick to agree personal terms with The Reds and has signed a four-year contract at Anfield.

His switch to Merseyside comes less than 12 months after Bellamy joined Blackburn, but he insists he could not refuse Rafa Benitez's offer.

"The fact that it was Liverpool made it impossible for me to turn down the move," Bellamy told the club's official website.

"As I'm a fan, it doesn't matter what club I was at - I could never turn Liverpool down.

"You get the chance to play for Liverpool and it's a lifelong dream come true.

"I had a lot of friends at Blackburn - the players, the coaching staff, the chairman are all great people - and I owe them a lot - a hell of a lot to be honest.

"They helped me improve and they were there at an awkward time for me, but I've spoken to a lot of the players and they know the situation.

"I've had no problem from any player at Blackburn and I'm sure if any of them got the chance to join the team they love with all their heart, they'd do exactly the same thing.

"It's sad in a way to leave Blackburn but this is too good a chance to turn down

http://home.skysports.com/list.a ... my+seals+dream+move

變成咁
真陰公
經理人指出丹尼爾將於下周初加盟利物浦

Liverpool target Daniel Alves could seal a move to Anfield early next week, according to his agent.

Reds chief Rafa Benitez is a long-term admirer of the Sevilla wide man from his own time in Spain and it would now appear after a prolonged period of negotiation, an accord is close to being struck.

Alves has made no secret of his desire to make the switch to Merseyside but thus far the two clubs have been unable to concur on a fee, with Sevilla clearly reluctant to lose one of their main assets for anything less than a top fee.

It does, though, now look likely that Sevilla will agree to Alves' desire for a move to The Premiership, with a figure of £10 million mooted as the price set.

''The negotiations are very advanced but it is impossible to close the subject this week,'' confirmed Alaves' agent, Jose Rodriguez Baster.

''I expect the solution in a couple of days because the difference in money is very little.''

It is expected that if, and when, Alves puts pen-to-paper on a deal then it will run until 2011.
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-6-24 01:42 AM:

哇~好快手喎
信住先啦
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-6-24 01:47 AM:

之前又話華倫果個後衛黎利物浦既?
好似無左依回事
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-6-24 01:55 AM:

目前得bellamy
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-6-24 01:57 AM:

可能諗諗下都係唔好
其實可能真係唔係咁需要
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-6-24 02:55 AM:

係呀~如果真係唔需要的話就無謂浪費d錢去買喇
而家我地d$所淨無幾
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-6-24 03:50 AM:
係呀><"

真係借施斯俾馬賽呀?
斷腳點借=3=
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by abc123aa at 2006-6-24 05:02 AM:
我睇到有人咁講=3="所以問下
唔知=3=
訓 bye
變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。