<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯
返回列表 回復 發帖
夏文轉投保頓/偉根借用基特蘭,為期半年

Liverpool have today confirmed that Dietmar Hamann has left Anfield to sign for Bolton Wanderers.
Hamann's decision to leave the Reds brings to an end a glorious seven year spell on Merseyside during which he played an inspirational role in bringing a succession of top honours to the club.

One of the most popular figures to wear the red shirt, Didi will be remembered as the man for the big occasion.

The German midfielder won eight medals during his seven year stint at Anfield and all Liverpool fans will forever remember his inspirational appearance in Istanbul during the Champions League Final against AC Milan when he marked Kaka out of the second half, enabling Gerrard and company to find the space to get the Reds back into the game.

He also played a key role in the FA Cup victory over West Ham United when he came on as a second half substitute.

Known as 'The Kaiser' by his Anfield team-mates, Hamann was signed by Gerard Houllier from Newcastle United for £8 million in July 1999 and quickly became a fans favourite.

He went on to make 283 appearances for Liverpool scoring 11 goals. In 2002 Hamann became the first Liverpool player since Roger Hunt in 1966 to play in a World Cup Final.

Liverpoolfc.tv would like to wish Didi all the best at Bolton. Thanks for the fantastic memories.
---------------------------------------------------------
Liverpool goalkeeper Chris Kirkland has signed for Wigan Athletic on a six month loan deal.
The 25 year old had been told he could find a new club by Reds' manager Rafa Benitez and Kirkland has now signed a short term deal at the JJB Stadium until December 31, 2006.

The loan agreement could become a permanent deal if Kirkland impresses during his six months with Paul Jewell's side.

"I'm thrilled to be joining an ambitious club like Wigan," said Kirkland. "What they achieved here last season was absolutely brilliant and surprised everybody.

"The set up at Wigan is excellent. They already have two excellent keepers in John Filan and Mike Pollitt and competition for places will be fierce.

"I am just looking forward to playing. The Premiership is where every player wants to be and I'm looking forward to fighting for my place in the team."

Latics boss Paul Jewell added: "Chris is a top quality goalkeeper. He is an imposing figure who commands his box and he can combine that with a tremendous shot stopping ability.

"At 25 he still hasn't reached his prime yet as a goalkeeper and I think he has the potential to go on and have a great career in the game. I would love that to be here at Wigan, but we'll wait and see."
變成咁
真陰公
賓尼迪斯:辛頓將於來屆分擔"中場中"這位置的工作

Rafael Benitez has hinted that the fit-again Bolo Zenden could be deployed in a central midfield position at times this coming season.

Zenden had his first season with the Reds cruelly curtailed after suffering a knee ligament injury in the Champions League clash with Real Betis at Anfield back in November.

He's now successfully completed his rehabilitation and Benitez is delighted to have him back at his disposal as he prepares for Saturday's opening pre-season friendly at Wrexham.

"He is training again now and I was really happy with him at the end of last season," says the Liverpool boss about his Dutch winger.

"He was injured, but he was always in the dressing room and he was always encouraging his team-mates and supporting them.

"This year he has started pre-season training really well. I am thinking about using him sometimes as a central midfielder because he has experience at Middlesbrough in this position. "He was injured, but he was always in the dressing room and he was always encouraging his team-mates and supporting them.

"This year he has started pre-season training really well. I am thinking about using him sometimes as a central midfielder because he has experience at Middlesbrough in this position.

"He also has quality, and with his experience and his game intelligence he can give us more things."He also has quality, and with his experience and his game intelligence he can give us more things.

"I think he was happier in this position, and with us losing Hamann, we will have Momo Sissoko, Stevie Gerrard and Xabi Alonso for that position - and maybe Bolo, too."
變成咁
真陰公
利物浦已準備以三百萬鎊的價錢出售查奧爾到保頓

LIVERPOOL are ready to sell Djimi Traore to Bolton for £3million to help fund their summer transfer plans.

Reds manager Rafa Benitez will allow the French defender to join Bolton as he attempts to raise cash as he pursues deals for £10m-rated duo Daniel Alves of Sevilla and Dirk Kuyt of Feyenoord.

Mirror.co.uk
變成咁
真陰公
紅軍新17號-比拿美(連同一則專訪)

CRAIG BELLAMY: I'M HERE TO WIN TROPHIES
Paul Eaton 14 July 2006  
  He's played for some of the biggest clubs in Britain, he's a regular for his country and has played Champions League football - now Craig Bellamy feels it's time he started winning trophies. Our new number 17 speaks to the club's official website.  

Liverpoolfc.tv: What's it like to be a Liverpool player?

Craig Bellamy: It's a special honour. I think it's a surreal feeling for anyone who supports a club to get the chance to play for them. I'm a bit nervous as well because I don't just want to come here to say I can put 'Liverpool' on my CV. I want to be a big hit and be remembered for doing really well as a player. I've got a real hunger and drive to do well because it's one thing coming to a club like Liverpool and another thing to be a really good player here. That's what I want to be.

How difficult will that be because you're at a different level now?

It's a completely different level but I've worked hard for this chance. I've trained very hard and I've always believed that this opportunity would come for me. One or two people have questioned me but I've had five knee operations and it was the belief that this chance would come along which kept me going during rehab. I always thought there would be light at the end of the tunnel and I would get my dream move to a club like this.

Liverpool fans are delighted with your signing but some of them say you arrive carrying some baggage from past clubs. What would your answer be to them?

It's just one of those things and I'm always going to be labelled. I can tell people I'm a really nice guy but people will say what they want to say. At the end of the day I want to keep working hard and improving as a footballer. That's the only thing I care about to be honest. It's what I do to help my team and my team-mates to become better which is all I'm focused on.

You've played for some big clubs in Newcastle and Celtic but is the biggest so far for you?

For me it is because this is the club I supported and so there's no club bigger than Liverpool for me. I enjoyed my time at Celtic because that was another club I wanted to play for. I've played for Celtic, represented my country and now I'm at Liverpool so in that sense it's been a very successful career for me but I'm missing trophies and I want my time at Liverpool to bring medals.   

I was very happy at Blackburn but I spoke to Mark Hughes and told him I would make a decision before going back to pre-season training. Once the Liverpool interest came along I explained my situation and I think Mark was disappointed but he understood.

How grateful are you to Blackburn for giving you a chance after things went so wrong at Newcastle?

I had plenty of opportunities when I left Newcastle, there were about five Premiership clubs wanting to sign me. It's not like Blackburn asked me to go there because nobody else would have me. I had to make sure I was going to the right club at that stage of my career and I knew Mark Hughes as well as all the coaching staff. I really trust them and they knew the situation I was coming from at Newcastle. Everyone made it really easy for me and it was a great club for me to join at that time. I'm grateful to everyone at Blackburn because no-one could have done more for me. As upsetting as it was to tell them I was leaving, this is Liverpool so it was an easy decision to make.

You've now been given the chance to follow in the footsteps of another famous Welsh Liverpool striker in Ian Rush...

I used to hound Rushie all the time when I was about 19 or 20. Whenever I saw him with the Welsh squads I was always telling him how much he was my hero. He just kept saying 'yeah, cheers for that!' Rushie played a part in me coming here because he did a few nice articles in the press and I appreciate that. John Toshack was another top Welsh striker at this club and if I can get anywhere near the kind of success they had with Liverpool then I'll be very happy.

We hear you're also a Robbie Fowler fan...

Yes, big time. He took over the mantle from Rushie and for a few years he was incredible. Every week he was scoring from all over the place. Watching him in training can only improve my game. He's hungry to do well again with Liverpool.

How crucial is this next stage in your career?

It's always been a crucial stage for me whatever the year. I always want to try and improve and that's still the case.

Are you ready to give the best years of your career to Liverpool FC?

Yes, definitely. You can never guard against injuries but, touch wood, I've been without an operation for two years which is the longest spell in my career so hopefully that continues. The fitter you are then the better you play.
Winning is the be all and end all for me. I want to win every time I go onto the field and I'm sure this club has the same mentality.

Have you set yourself a goals target for the season?

I usually say 15 and anything less than that is a massive disappointment. It depends what club you're at. I could say 20 goals and then play just ten games. I want to score in every game I play but as long as I contribute by either scoring or playing a part in a move which leads to a goal then that's me doing my job.

Is this your last chance?

Not at 27. How do you define a last chance? I've played in the Champions League and I've represented my country. This is a great opportunity for me. I want to win trophies and I've never been as close as I am now after joining Liverpool.  
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by coolala2005 at 2006-7-17 10:56 PM:
比拿美開門紅...
diouf
第一季都講過入15個波同15個助攻.........

結果
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by 20001160 at 2006-7-19 09:53 PM:

唔同ga   我信比拿美得
我又無話bellamy唔得
點都望佢得啦
變成咁
真陰公
各位兄弟
小弟好耐都未入過黎喇
變成咁
真陰公

變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。