<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯
返回列表 回復 發帖
奧雲仍有機會重返晏菲路,但我們仍等待其他球會對巴路士提出一個好價錢
BENITEZ BREAKS SILENCE ON OWEN RUMOURS

Rafael Benitez finally broke his silence on the rumours surrounding Michael Owen's future on Friday when he addressed the national press for his final press confrence before today's big Premiership kick-off.
Speaking to journalists from England's leading national newspapers, Benitez was pressed relentlessly for a quote - any quote - about any move for Real Madrid striker Michael Owen.

While the Liverpool manager maintained that his top priorities remain the recruitment of a new centre-half and a right winger, he was prepared to admit that a move for a player of Owen's calibre can never be totally ruled out.

"Michael Owen is a good player, so I can't say no," he told Liverpool's Daily Post newspaper. "I don't know at this moment if we can do something about the strikers because we are waiting on a good offer for Milan [Baros]. If we don't get that offer then we can't do anything about it.

"There were no problems between me and Michael. He's a good player and a nice boy, a good professional."
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by sonyguy at 2005-8-14 10:59 PM:

同韋拉比都係d 傳媒講架者...
佢咁新要同韋拉比就肯定無可能...
但都唔係你講得咁差姐...
我覺得唔錯喎...
所以咪唔好叫新韋拉law
變成咁
真陰公
賓尼迪斯開腔邀奧雲回巢

(星島日報報道)利物浦在新球季首場聯賽又犯下破門乏力的老毛病,未能在作客米杜士堡的賽事中取得入球,與此同時,領隊賓尼迪斯亦承認有意斟介英格蘭前鋒奧雲(相關新聞 - 網站)回巢,但先決條件是要將捷克射手巴路士出售套現。

奧雲在一年前才以八百萬鎊低價由利物浦轉投西班牙班霸皇家馬德里(相關新聞 - 網站),在皇馬今夏先後羅致了巴迪斯達以及羅賓奴兩名巴西國腳的情況下,令球隊的前更「巴西化」。奧雲的前景極不明朗,返回英格蘭似乎是保持上陣機會的唯一選擇。賓尼迪斯對於有關奧雲回歸一事回應說﹕「我正在關注奧雲是否願意返回利物浦,但在巴路士的轉會明朗化之前,我們暫時不能做到甚麼。」

據悉即使紅軍成功將巴路士出售,球會仍會先以借用形式羅致奧雲加盟,而手上的現金則會用作收購右翼或中堅之用。
變成咁
真陰公
賓尼迪斯最新目標,沙列咸美石與偉托特

Sylvain Wiltord and Hasan Salihamidzic are potential solutions to Liverpool's wing dilemma.

Reds boss Rafa Benitez is anxious to bring in a new right winger before the close of the transfer window after missing out on Portuguese ace Luis Figo.

Benitez is scouring Europe for the missing piece in his jigsaw and has been linked with Bolton's Stelios Giannakopoulos and Fulham's Steed Malbranque.

The Spanish coach is also looking outside of The Premiership and has been mentioned in connection with Lyon attacker Wiltord and Bayern Munich man Salihamidzic.

Rumours persist that Wiltord is unsettled at Lyon as, despite previous denials, reports continue that he has a strained relationship with coach Gerard Houllier.

The former Arsenal man has 12 months remaining on his contract and has yet to fully convince the ex-Liverpool boss of his merits for a regular place in the starting line-up.

But while Benitez is looking at Wiltord, it is understood his preferred targets are Malbranque and Salihamidzic.

The Bosnia international has spent seven seasons with Bayern and is a valuable member of Felix Magath's squad.

He has two years left on his contract and Benitez may have to stump up a significant sum if he follows through with his interest in the wide man.
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by 瑞比 at 2005-8-15 10:49 PM:

韋托七==”
買番黎托7......
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by pakho at 2005-8-15 10:55 PM:
又買法國兵~~~學左雲加d野^^"
雲加有眼光
變成咁
真陰公
謝拉特 : 我想奧雲回來 !

Gerrard backs Owen's return to Liverpool

Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard would like Michael Owen to return to Anfield.

The European champions are believed to be trying to organise a loan deal for the Real Madrid striker who left the club last summer in an £11million move.

Owen has been the subject of transfer speculation for weeks. At the moment he is fifth-choice striker at Madrid and fears another season on the substitutes bench will hold back his international career.

Gerrard and England squad colleague Jamie Carragher have both let it be known they would favour Owen's return.

The Anfield skipper said: 'It goes without saying I would love Michael Owen back here and I think everyone at the club would love him back.

'Obviously it's up to Real Madrid. He's their player and they will decide if he can go, but when I see Michael in the England squad this week I won't even have to ask him where he'd like to be in a few weeks.'

Gerrard, talking to the Liverpool Echo, added: 'I am waking up every morning looking in the papers and hoping to read he is on his way here. Could you imagine him coming back to Anfield and scoring against us for another Premiership club? It would be a nightmare.

'Whoever signs him guarantees themselves 20 goals and in my opinion he'd be the best striker in the league.'

Liverpool boss Rafael Benitez admitted at the weekend that he could not dismiss speculation of Owen's return but has consistently made the point that he needs a new centre-half and an right winger to bolster his squad before he will look seriously at the Owen option.

It is believed that striker Milan Baros is on the verge of moving to Aston Villa for a fee of around £7million and that money would allow Benitez to sign the two players he needs. Liverpool would then have to wait for Champions League revenue to fund a deal for Owen.

However it has been suggested that he could return to Anfield on a year loan with a view to a fee being paid next summer.
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-16 03:21 AM:

Hello.........i'm back

我覺得利記既前鋒線應該係cc拍的士
好唔好呢
高治出番就佢代的士
去左邊黎
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by lookityourself at 2005-8-16 03:45 AM:

呢排成日去左玩....電腦都少touch....haha
:cool::cool:
變成咁
真陰公
Originally posted by ajax28 at 2005-8-16 07:22 PM:
04唔係買baros咩??
無$.
變成咁
真陰公
返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。