2006社區盾 - 無印大相

2006社區盾 - 無印大相

1989-1991愛迪達利物浦復刻版...

之前PYLIU兄已預告過....

一接管就玩復刻.

但是......

比起當年件真身Candy太薄太透, 好彩唔係出繡adidas/繡雀/長袖...
Originally posted by harvey22 at 2006-10-19 01:19 PM:
Is liverpool gonna play all the away champions league matches with no sponsor logo on the shirt?...
點解心口冇左個 sponsor ? 作賽法國同挪威係唔俾落, 因為當地直播法例係唔俾出現"不良物品"如酒精或煙草. 以前真係用唔少.

1996-97球季盃賽冠軍盃對挪威卑爾根/法國巴黎聖日門

2002-03球季歐協盃作客對法國歐賽爾

2003-04球季歐協盃作客對法國馬賽

仲有件Probably, 係"走法律罅"之作, 1996-97季前熱身賽既"北歐之旅"對挪威選手隊, 只用"隱喻"手法落嘉士佰.

昨晚去到法國作客, 就梗係唔落得嘉士佰喇.

[ Last edited by michaelyip.com on 2006-10-19 at 05:44 PM ]
貼幾張我地今屆既歐聯落場版波衫慶祝下先....

繼五冠後...

六冠錦標指日可待.

利物浦歐聯決賽2007紀念版球衣

利物浦球會在決賽前兩週, 即昨日(12/05/2007)推出限量全球一仟件歐聯決賽2007紀念版球衣.

今年球會的賣衫手法明顯和當年不同:
1.不設互聯網訂購(即海外人仕不能直接買到)
2.不設電話訂購(即英國本土人仕如不在利物浦市也不能直接買到)
3.12/05/2007推出了呎碼S/M/XL/XXL給粉絲購買,發了每間球會商店(clubstores:LFC Williamson Square and LFC Anfield stores)二百件(包括上述四個呎碼50 x 4),即兩間球會商店共四百件紀念版球衣,推出後兩小時售罄. 
4.每位輪候球迷只限買“每人兩件”紀念版球衣.

由於今日是英超剎科賽事,不少當地擁躉會今天入場前到兩間球會商店再碰碰運氣. 
淒美的雨天, 神和我們分手了...

[ Last edited by michaelyip.com on 2007-5-15 at 01:42 AM ]
順便同各利迷分享一下....小弟新整既純利物浦球衣網頁:

http://www.LiverpoolKits.com
新10號仔

ANDRIY VORONIN: THE FIRST INTERVIEW

The Reds' new number 10 speaks to Liverpoolfc.tv about his decision to leave Germany after 12 years, his role at Anfield and his first impressions of the club.  
We first heard of your move to Liverpool at the start of this year – how does it feel to finally be here?  

It feels very good, of course. I am pleased to be here finally. I am very excited to be at a new club, and especially one where all the players and staff are so friendly. I've noticed how the atmosphere here is really good. The club is helping me and my girlfriend find somewhere to live. I'm currently living in a hotel but hopefully that'll change in the next few days.

You've played in Germany since you were a teenager, why was now the right time to move to England?  

After being in Germany for 12 years I felt it was time for a change, and then even more so when the offer came in from Liverpool. It's such a famous and big club – one of the most famous in the world. You can't resist an offer like that. The task in front of Liverpool at the start of every season is to win trophies and I want to be part of that. I want to help Liverpool achieve things.

How much do you know about the club and its history?  

Some, but I don't know all of it yet. I'm learning all the time though and I will soon be up to speed.

You played at Anfield for Leverkusen back in 2005. What was your impression of the club back then?  

I will never forget that night, even though my team didn't perform as well as we could. Even for an opposition player, the supporters and the atmosphere in that stadium were unforgettable, and definitely the thing I remember most from that match. The Liverpool fans are world famous, and though this was not the only reason I decided to join this club, it was certainly one of the main reasons. I can't wait to play at Anfield in a red shirt.

What has Rafa told you about your role here?  

As a striker, of course the main task for me is to score goals. That is my role.

How confident are you about forcing your way into the first team and becoming a success in English football?  

I am confident. If I wasn't confident, I would not have made the decision to come here. I feel I can adapt and be a success in the English game.

You've had your first training session at Melwood – how did you find that?  

It was only a light training session yesterday, but I'm looking forward to getting started properly. The past two days I have been busy undergoing various tests here at Melwood.

How much are you looking forward to playing with the likes of Steven Gerrard and Xabi Alonso?  

It is a pleasure to play with such world-class players, but they are only two of the players at the club. Obviously they are two of the best players in Europe, and it's very important for a striker to play with such great players. It makes it easy for strikers if there are top players playing behind them in midfield.

Have you been told when you are going to make your debut?

No, but I hope it will be against Crewe on July 14. That's when it will probably be.

紅軍經典球衣

紅軍經典球衣

各位利迷如有興趣了解紅軍過往三十多來的落場版及特別版球衣
就千萬不要錯過明晚(27/5)Now Sport 1既特別訪問
仲會有資深收藏家逐一解說

節目播出時間為頭場賽事後,決賽之前
即約為八點

返回列表 回復 發帖
<<新主題 | 舊主題>>
娛樂滿紛 26FUN » Sports討論版 » ◤YNWA紅軍@晏菲路fans club◢ - 英超全力追趕曼聯

重要聲明:26fun.com為一個討論區服務網站。本網站是以即時上載留言的方式運作,26fun.com對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。26fun.com有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言,同時亦有不刪除留言的權利。切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。